Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had her on the verge of orgasm, she applied gentle pressure to the top of my head to push me away. I looked at her with a question in my eyes and she nodded. "Please, Steven," she gasped, "please..." I looked at her again, fascinated by the sight of her abdominal muscles rippling as her pleasure teetered on the precipice. One more touch, even one more breath of air would be all it would take. She spread her legs as far apart as they would go. She was ready.

I rose to my knees and sat back on my haunches, reaching behind her to cradle the small of her back and draw her hips toward me. Our thighs made contact and I grasped my cock. I lowered the head and flicked it across her clit. She arched her back and immediately came, crying out, liquid oozing from her and wetting another part of the bed. I could see her entrance pulsating and timed my first thrust to when her tunnel was tightest. She clamped down even harder as a second orgasm washed through her, and I could feel her walls rippling as I penetrated deeper, until I could go no further. The head of my cock had found her womb's entrance, and for a moment we held our position as this new pleasure consumed us both. And in the midst of that, as I felt my control starting to go, something truly amazing happened.

Danielle's eyes flew open and she arched her back, drawing me in further than my experience would allow me to believe was possible. She screamed aloud as she came a third time, far more intensely than the others, and her cervix opened wide and swallowed the head of my raging cock. I was stunned and frozen with this new sensation. I could feel her womb spasmodically sucking on the head, as if trying to draw liquid from my body into hers. My mouth opened wide in awe, and I felt the electricity throughout my entire body as the orgasm was ripped from me. The liquid that shot from me was more volatile than jet fuel, and it pumped directly into Danielle's womb.

She felt it too, and the jets of hot semen triggered a series of orgasms so intense that she lost control of her musculature. Her abdomen rippled and clenched and her legs simultaneously tried to pull me deeper and push me away. One heel grazed my chin, and I grabbed her calves and held them until she calmed, which seemed like forever as time stretched out. Her head whipped side to side, her hair flinging droplets of sweat through the air to land on the carpeting.

I was gasping for breath (we both were) as I continued to ooze semen into the deepest part of her. Danielle's eyes slowly regained some semblance of focus, and she gazed up at me, her mouth frozen in a position of disbelief. I could still feel her cervix, its motion slower now, working on my softening member. Slowly, reluctantly, I eased out of her, taking care to exit at a safe angle. She gasped again as I pulled away, and I could feel her tunnel clamp down on me again, her body asking me not to go.

A light sheen of sweat covered my body. I could feel the droplets coalescing into rivulets and running down my face and chest, dropping onto my thighs as I softened inside her. My cock withdrew finally, and small droplets of our mixture appeared at her entrance, shining in the candlelight. Danielle looked magical, her breathing steady and deep, the sheen of sweat on her breasts, her nipples still erect. She sat up suddenly, her mouth finding mine, our arms wrapping around each other, kissing me deep as she mewled in satisfaction. Breaking the kiss, she lay her head on my shoulder and whispered, "I knew it would be this good...I knew you were the One. I love you, Steven."

My heart melted entire, and I could only say the same. "I love you, Danielle." We collapsed then in sated exhaustion and did not wake until dawn, both of us sticky and very happy.

True to our mutual promise, we spent most of our free time together from that point on. We took long walks, always hand in hand, shared our love of literature, good music, fine food and drink. We talked for hours, it seemed, discussing politics and society, the arts; everything, in fact.

We arranged to have dinner with my entire family, during which all three of my sisters managed to get me alone to ask why I was with a girl who was younger than they were. "Once you get to know her," I replied, "believe me: you'll get it. Go...talk to her" They did, and smiled their collective approval over coffee and dessert. Danielle, of course, charmed my parents, talking earnestly with my mother about politics and half-flirting with my dad, who shed twenty years in her eyes.

Having passed through the familial gauntlet, we returned to her place and giggled our way through their reactions, eventually progressing to kisses and love, keeping our fire burning brightly.

And, although we rarely could capture the intensity of that first time (who could?) we discovered each other to be attentive, curious, and inventive lovers, always seeming to find that moment when we ceased to be individuals, melding into one person.

Barely nine weeks after our relationship began, Danielle met me on at the door one Wednesday evening and, with happy tears in her eyes, told me she was pregnant. My mouth dropped open...but I never hesitated. I grabbed her and hugged her as tight as I could, letting her feel my joy at her news. And of course, we ended up in bed.

We married the following month, privately, with just two witnesses. A month later, we arranged a large reception for our families at the _______Valley Sheraton. I finally met her aunt and uncle, who were exactly the piranhas she had described, audaciously asking her for money while she and I were dancing. Danielle ducked her head, embarrassed, shook her head in answer, and they stormed out. We never saw them again if we could help it.

Our daughter was born eight months later, and we named her Michelle Theresa, after Danielle's mother and mine. Michelle's sister came two years later, and was named Joni Page, after Joni Mitchell, my favorite singer, and guitarist Jimmy Page. Ah, my rock n roll roots.

All this happened a decade ago. I sold my house before the wedding and moved into Danielle's palatial apartment. I continued to work, as she had foreseen, but retired shortly before Joni's birth. I write, short stories mostly, and participate full time in the raising of our children. Danielle is still just as lovely as when we married, and we are incredibly happy. We walk through this amazing life together.

E N D