All Comments on 'Danielle and the Love Shack'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very beautiful, erotic love story!

I liked that it was so descriptive and credible, a shiny little jewel of incest erotica. Was a pleasure to read, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot!

Sublime story of the beauty of incestuous love and passion. It is romantic, intensely erotic and, most importantly, believable. I liked the precise description at the beginning and I particularly liked that dad was already 53 years old. For me the icing on the cake of a well crafted, well written and atmospheric story. Reading it made me feel like I was there, too, in the shack, a silent observer, getting off surreptitiously watching this couple making love and then being literally blown away as the beautiful young woman calls her lover “dad” for the first time. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I found it boring

I read it to the end, waiting for some action that she would not do with her ex-boyfriends. She needed to suck him and shallow

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
It sounded OK.

Dark and dirty, smelly from the rot, the Love Shack was a terrible place to fuck. I cant believe Danielle would appreciate it. A motel in another town would have been better. She could have at least brought a cot or blowup mattress. The story really didn't work for me. The writing was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a bit boring...,

and repetitious. myself, i´d want my daughter´s ass also - though never did (or any of her body) but talked about everything. now eighty, and might be a problem. she's thirty three, hunky husband. i don't think i'd have a chance. i´m not even going to mention this to my much younger wife, the love of my life. she does know i'm a flirt, and that i always confess to her after the facts.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

I really missed the seduction aspect of these stories, but well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read your pre-story comments and was pleased to read that one of your goals is to make your characters realistic and to not expect the wild descriptions that are part and parcel of most erotic writings. Thing were doing fine until your description of the Father. The moment you said he had an 8" cock, I quit reading. Men with 8", 9" and 10" clocks and women with E, F and G cup tits are so far out of the norm that all realism is lost. Too bad, I thought this might be an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. What a whore. I mean that in the absolute opposite of the nicest way possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...