Danielle: Bonus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers

Still, he was an expert with his hands, and in a mater of moments Danielle moaned in lustful elation. The familiar feeling of bubbles raced into her mouth, followed, shockingly by a much saltier substance. Tim forced her down as he emptied his balls inside her, causing Danielle to gag and struggle beneath the surface.

Finally, he released her and allowed her to bring herself up. Danielle sheepishly wiped her chin clean of his semen, collapsing against the side of the jacuzzi. She was gasping for air, her breasts heaving up and down as her lungs refilled with oxygen.

"Sorry, guys. I couldn't hold out," said Tim.

"No problem, bro," said Jeff. "Before we leave here tonight you will cum again. Maybe twice more. We are a long way from being done with this ho."

"Get over here, slut," said Kevin. "That's enough time to recover." He pulled Danielle forward and onto his lap. She was facing him and her legs were straddling his own. With a firm grip on her waist, Kevin brought her pussy to his dick and urged her to sit down on it.

Danielle slid down the length of his cock and, gasping deeply, wrapped her arms around his neck. She could not deny that he felt good inside her, and their skin pressing together as the water sloshed around them only heightened her sensations. She felt Kevin reach behind her and grab a handful of her butt cheeks with both hands and pull them apart.

Brandon pressed against her from behind, also straddling Kevin but standing. As he lowered himself, his cock slid down her spine and straight down her crack. Danielle shivered at the near-tickling sensation this caused, but braced herself for what she knew was coming.

"Now the fun really begins," growled Brandon in her ear as he found her entrance. Danielle arched her back and pressed her chest harder against Kevin as Brandon's enraged cock demanded entrance to her asshole.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" Danielle uttered as Brandon worked his way inside her. It was the first anal she had endured since the auction, and the pain was as acute and piercing as it was then.

"Please, start slow," she begged, even as her ass checks involuntarily flinched at the intrusion.

"I thought you said this slut was well trained," said Jeff over his shoulder to Russell.

"She is still learning," Russell replied. "Sometimes she needs to be reminded of her place."

Brandon reached around her and grabbed her neck, gripping her tightly enough to warn her but not so tight that she could not breathe.

"Have you forgotten that you are nothing but a collection of three holes for us? Do not ask for favors, whore, or we will only make things harder on you."

Danielle strained against his grip on her, putting her hand on his to try to wrestle it off of her neck. But Brandon was too strong, and Kevin distracted her by taking her right breast into his mouth and biting it hard.

It was quickly becoming too much for Danielle. The asphyxiation and the teeth on her nipple were causing her to panic, while the thrusting dicks inside her were forcing her to cope with unwanted pleasure. As they pushed into her, the dicks forced quick shots of water deep inside her pussy and ass, and as they withdrew they sucked the water back into the tub.

Her eyes rolled upwards as she started to get light-headed from the confusing mix of emotions. Then Brandon held things up.

"Hold on, Kev," he said. "Why are we doing all the work here? Let's go, whore. Bounce on these cocks!"

Danielle was too delirious from the underwater experience, but mustered all her strength to comply. She unwrapped her arms from behind Kevin's neck and planted them on the edge of the jacuzzi, lifting herself away from his warm and sweaty chest. She then raised her hips, and as the boys remained still their dicks nearly vacated her.

They were about the same length, so Danielle could feel each of their heads at the threshold of her ass and pussy. She held it there for just a second, a second that seemed like an eternity to all three of them, before sitting back down and fully impaling herself.

Feeling these two, thick slabs of meat grind against each other inside of her, at a rhythm that she was currently conducting, was mind-bending. Brandon released her neck and put both hands on her shoulders.

"Go faster, slut. We are not making love here." He pulled her down at a speed that was more satisfactory to him.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck!" Danielle started to percolate with excitement, especially now that she was not being choked.

"I told you, boys," said Russell. "Can't be too rough. She is going go cum."

"Is that right?" asked Jeff as he climbed out of the tub and walked towards the threesome. "Do you want to cum, bitch?"

"Ohhh...ohhhh...ohhh....yess!" Danielle ended up shouting despite herself.

"Well, lets see if you can cum with this in your mouth," replied Jeff, swinging his dick in her face.

Danielle obediently took him in her mouth, which forced her to pump the cocks behind her with small pelvic thrusts. To Russell and Tim it was quite the sight. Danielle, her head still on Jeff's cock, was rolling her back from her shoulder blades to her asshole so that she could move up and down on the double penetration. Regardless of what Russell said about her oral ability, she had some skills.

For Danielle, the dick in her mouth was a small deterrent, and one with which she was familiar. It retarded her acceleration towards climax only slightly, and in a few short minutes was on the verge again.

As she humped harder, she made waves in the jacuzzi, splashing up the walls and onto the floor. She assumed absentmindedly that Russell would make her clean it up later, but could not care less at this moment.

With one final thrust, she bottomed out on the boys behind her and blurted a cock-muffled scream as she came. Her motions slowed to a halt, which only encouraged the boys to start fucking her again.

"Ready for a change of scenery?" Russell asked.

"Not quite yet," said Jeff. "Before I get that asshole I want to make sure it is tight again. Come here, bitch."

He grabbed Danielle by the hair and pulled her out of the tub as Russell headed into the bedroom for a moment. The other three boys climbed out, too, and encircled their slave.

"How do you plan on doing that, Jeff?" asked Tim.

"Well, I'm not sure if it will work, but I have an idea," he said. He walked over to the shower and turned it on to its coldest setting.

"Hold on a sec," said Russell, returning from the other room. "I have something you might enjoy."

Danielle had thought that he was going to break things up, but instead he was presenting the cuffs and collar that she had to wear in the frat to her bitch masters.

"These can be attached to each other, or easily to other items around the room," said Russell. "I am sure you can put these to use."

He handed a cuff to each of the four guys, who each took an arm or a leg and applied it. Danielle stood still as she was reintroduced to the feel of leather on her skin. Russell himself but the collar around her neck. He whispered to her, "You are doing great. Keep it up, my pet."

There was something about the way he called her his pet that strengthened her resolve. She nodded in understanding.

Russell symbolically handed the leash to Jeff, who clipped it onto her collar.

"Perfect," he said. "Get on all fours, dog, and crawl into the shower."

Danielle, freshly resolved to obey from Russell's words, sank to her knees and leaned forward onto her hands. She crawled as Jeff led her to the shower. As soon as the ice cold water hit her back, though, she paused.

"Get in there, you bad dog," Jeff jeered. He smacked her ass hard with an open palm.

Danielle took another deep breath and climbed into the shower, facing away from the shower head but feeling the full chill of the water on her spine. She instantly started to flinch, muscles all over her body tightening as they resisted the temperature shock.

"Put your face on the ground and get that ass in the air," Jeff said. Danielle laid her cheek flat on the blue tiled surface and pushed her ass out. Jeff than lowered the shower head to focus it on her reamed asshole.

"This guy is a genius," said Kevin, watching in amazement as Danielle's ass clenched tight rapidly and repeatedly. She had goosebumps all over her body, but only after her face started to lose its complexion did Russell intervene.

"I think she has had enough, pal," warned Russell.

"You're the boss," said Jeff. He reached in and turned off the water, and as it slowed to a drip the sound of running water was replaced by Danielle chattering teeth. Jeff grabbed the leash and pulled the quivering slave out of the shower. Danielle stumbled and fell on her side, clenching at her body in hopes of regaining some warmth. Genuine tears of distress leaked form her eyes and onto the floor. But Jeff offered no time for licking wounds.

"Follow me into the bedroom," he ordered, holding the leash taut in front of her. Danielle knew he would drag her by her neck if she did not get up on her knees, so she quickly complied. Jeff pulled harshly, forcing her to move at a quick, jilted pace, her breasts swinging wildly beneath her.

The rest of the crew followed her, staring at her pasty white ass, covered in horripilation. Her asshole looked as though it had tightened up a bit from the cold, which only made their cocks harder.

Jeff rolled the leash around his hand several times until there was only a few inches of slack, then, without warning, pulled up on it. Danielle understood that he wanted her on her feet, and quickly stood.

"Turn around," he said. Danielle turned to face the other four boys as they followed her into the room.

Holding the collar tight against her throat, Jeff asked, "Kevin, Brandon or Tim?"

"What?" Danielle asked.

Jeff yanked her collar upwards and gave her three quick smacks on the ass. Danielle tried to slip her fingers between her neck and the collar, but it was pulled too tight. Her eyes clenched tight and her mouth hung open as she struggled for air. Jeff's rippling forearm muscles held her in the air for a few seconds as he roared:

"Answer the fucking question!"

Danielle, none the wiser, blurted out the first name that she could remember. "Brandon!"

"Brandon, you're up," Jeff said. Brandon approached the still-shivering Danielle as Jeff eased his hold on her leash. He wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her ass, pulling her tight against him. His warmth was a welcome feeling, and Danielle impulsively embraced him tightly. She nuzzled her cheek into the nape of his neck, and her left leg wrapped around him, seeking his heat.

"She's fucking freezing," said Brandon, nearly wanting to push her away. But he held her firm.

"Let me help you," he said. Holding her ass tightly, he hoisted her off the ground and up above his northward dick. Danielle knew what he wanted, and for the moment was happy to give it to him. She wrapped her right leg around him, too, and he lowered her towards his spear.

As her frigid pussy made contact with the tip of his cock, she wiggled her hips a bit to make sure he was properly aligned. Once she was prepared, he lowered her all the way down.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk," Danielle let out in her deepest tone. It was like a shot of adrenaline to the heart, the way his hot cock impaled her icy core. She held him tight, both to avoid falling and to absorb as much of his body temperature as possible. She quickly started coming back to ninety-eight degrees.

Brandon proved to be incredibly strong, holding her up in the air as he spread her ass cheeks. Jeff approached her from behind, stroking his erection in angst. Brandon was making her newly-puckered asshole an easy target for him.

Danielle only noticed his presence when his hot cock head touched her sphincter. But it was not a moment of sharp pain so much as it was an awareness. The freezing shower had tightened her up but it had also made her somewhat numb.

As Jeff pushed into her, he found her to be his desired tautness, but Danielle was not experiencing it as if it were the first time as he had hoped. She barely felt him as he worked his way inside her, identifying more of a sensation that an intrusion.

But more than anything, his cock was warming her up from her core outwards. It was a euphoric sensation, and her eyes shot open in astonishment. His warmth was the cure for her arctic state, and, wanting more, she reached her arm awkwardly behind her to try to pull him closer.

She wanted desperately to speak, to plead with him to move closer and provide the body heat she so desperately craved. But at the same time, she did not want to risk subjecting herself to further punishment by making requests. But Jeff gave her what she wanted anyway, pressing against her back with his chest.

He and Brandon were wielding their cocks like pillars of strength, lodging them firmly in Danielle's puckered holes as their hands explored her chest and back. Danielle felt as though they could have let go and her body would have remained suspended in mid air just from the support of their throbbing members.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" Danielle screamed as the sensations overwhelmed her. The thrusting cocks were filling her deeply, creating the effect of some plunger-vaccuum hybrid as they worked like pistons in and out of her.

"Yeah, you like that, 'Slut Life,'" Brandon said in front of her, mocking her tattoo. At this point and time, Danielle did not care what they called her. She was on cloud nine.

"YESSSS!" she practically hissed at him.

"Then we must not be doing it right," said Jeff.

He pulled out of her ass and wrapped his arms around her, above her breast but below her shoulders. With Brandon's help, he elevated her, removing her from the cock in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned as her gaping holes flooded with the warm Miami air. She was tingling all over as the humidity enveloped her vaginal and anal passages. She practically thrust her hips at the air, even as Jeff lowered her to the ground.

"Look at this fucking slut," Jeff demeaned her. "It's as though she has no shame."

Danielle continued to gently hump the damp atmosphere as Jeff and Brandon rotated around her weakened form. As Brandon grabbed her wrist cuffs and locked them behind her back, Jeff pushed his rock hard cock against her lips and demanded entry. But Danielle was a little bleary, and did not immediately reply to his obvious gesture.

Jeff took a half stem back and smacked her hard across the face. "Open up, bitch!" he demanded.

Danielle let her jaw hang, both in response to his order and as an impulsive reacting to the slap. As soon as her tongue presented itself, Jeff slid forward onto it. He lodged himself deep inside her mouth, then slowly started to step backwards.

As he moved back, Danielle had to shuffle forward on her knees. Her head was pinned in place by Jeff's hands, tightly wound in her hair.

"Mmmppp....mmpphh...ugh," she grunted as he pulled her along towards the bed. Once there, he sat down, leaving Danielle on her knees on the ground, still slobbering his knob.

Kevin came forward and grabbed her waist, pulling her up in the air.

"Let's go, slut. On your feet," he said. Danielle obeyed, pulling her legs beneath her even as she remained locked on Jeff's dick. Once standing, she was bent at the waist, her back parallel to the ground, her arms twisted behind her back and locked at the wrists.

She felt Kevin push persistently at her asshole. She was keenly aware that the numbing sensation caused by the cold water had expired. She could feel his thick erection force its way inside her.

"UUUUuuggggghhhhh," she screamed into her cock microphone as Kevin jammed forward. Her barrier was not as hard to overcome as it was earlier in the night, but she was still unfamiliar with a cock of Kevin's girth. It felt like four fingers were trying to wedge their way into her asshole.

But for the ten seconds it took him to get past her sphincter, his cock delved deep within her once he loosened her up. As he fucked her, Tim grabbed Danielle's wrists and raised them towards the ceiling. This caused her to crest her back and drive her throat further onto Jeff's erection.

Danielle felt his cock plug her throat, and once again she was at their mercy. She gagged on him, involuntarily twitched in response to her lack of oxygen, sobbed real tears until her face turned red, but Tim held her firm. Finally, as she started to grow light-headed, Jeff pulled her up and Tim let go.

As she gasped for air, Kevin grabbed her collar, placing his fingers squarely between it and the back of her neck. The front of the collar pulled against her throat, and she quickly found herself gasping for air again.

Still holding onto her collar, Kevin began spanking her ass.

"Let's go, whore. Buck for me, bitch," he said, making exaggerated movements with his hips as he imitated a cowboy riding and bronco. Danielle bucked for him, but it was not because he asked. Being short of breath and getting thoroughly pummeled by his ferocious hand was more than enough to cause her to flinch. She bucked against both cocks in her, hoping for some sliver of air to breathe.

When Kevin sensed the life draining out of her legs, he let go of her collar, but maintained a strong grip on her waist as he continued the spanking.

"Please," Danielle begged, genuinely concerned for her health. "Let me breathe a minute."

"Come here, guys," said Kevin to his friends. He slid his arms between Danielle's tethered arms and up her sides, coming to a stop on each of her shoulders. He pulled her up into a standing position, but held tight to her shoulders as he started to thrust his dick up into her ass again.

This position left her entire front bare and exposed to the other three boys. "Punish her for continuing to ask for considerations," said Kevin.

As Kevin pumped her ass, Danielle's breasts bounced and swayed like easy moving targets. The guys took aim and started smacking her.

Danielle let out yelp after yelp as Tim, Brandon and Jeff started smacking her tits and face. They were relentless and hard, intent on reddening her skin from the tits up. Jeff smacked her right breast towards her left, Tim smacked her left towards her right. Brandon smacked one up, Jeff smacked the other down. Tim smacked her face.

Tears started to run down Danielle's face again. The abuse of her tits and face was enough, but Kevin was fucking her ass hard at an awkward angle, and her anal chute felt like it was on fire.

"Please, I'm sorry!" she begged. "I'll be good!"

"We don't want you to be good," Jeff said, grabbing her face and forcing her to look at him. "We want you to suffer in silence and take what is coming to you."

"I will! I promise!" Danielle implored.

"Slut," said Kevin, taking a brief hiatus from his severe pounding. "Your master said that the only rule was not to kill you. If we break that rule, then you can complain."

Danielle hung her head, trying to prevent a full-fledged bawling. Kevin started fucking her again, but Jeff put a halt to it.

"OK, man. Let some of the rest of us share. She has three holes, after all."

"Hold on," said Kevin. He stepped forward, Danielle still impaled on his cock, until they reached the side of the bed. He bent her over the mattress and started rocketing in and out of her again. With his hands on her shoulder blades, Kevin forced her flat on the mattress and fucked her without any regard for her well-being.

"Ugh...Ugh...Ugh..." Danielle grunted loudly as she felt his spear slice in and out of her. As she had warmed up again, she sensed every ounce of his brutality. She felt him jam into her ass with long but fast strokes. Her sphincter was adhered to the base of his cock, pulling out and plunging in with his trusts.

abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers