Danielle: Bonus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,086 Followers

"Nnnnnnggguuhhhh," Danielle bit her teeth and groaned, trying her best to bear the pain. It would not much longer.

Kevin pulled out until just his head was inside her, then plowed all the way up her ass and made his deposit.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" he yelled as he hosed her insides with white hot jizz. Danielle's legs twitch and convulsed, bending at the knees as Kevin stuck her deep. He released her shoulder blades and grabbed her ass, spreading her open as he slowly backed out of her.

Her ass clenched tight to him, draining him thoroughly. His discharged pistol shriveled under the pressure and practically fell out of her loosened hole. With a pop, he was free, a small bit of cum clinging to his glistening, veiny monster. He closed her ass cheeks around his cock and slid it out, wiping himself clean of his own excrement before collapsing in a lounging chair behind him.

"Thanks a lot, Kev," said Brandon. "You want us all to fuck that ass with your cum smeared all over it?"

"Sorry, Bran. I wasn't going to be able to hold out any longer."

"This is no problem we can't fix, bro," Jeff said to Brandon. He grabbed Danielle by the shoulders and pulled her off the bed, so that she was now facing the side of it on her knees. He grabbed a hand towel and tucked it between Danielle's legs.

"Squat over that and let the cum leak out of your ass," he said.

Still with her hands behind her back, Danielle lowered her hips until her battered asshole was just off the carpet. She could feel the cum slowly drain down her anal pipe and drip out of her. She was surprised to learn that as the cum glazed her inner walls, it eased the sting of her ass fucking. She clenched her muscles over and over, trying to work the sticky substance out of her and onto the towel.

Meanwhile, Brandon sat on the bed in front of her, wanting his dick sucked.

"While you're down there," he said as he pulled her head forward to meet him.

Danielle took him mindlessly, issuing no rebuttal but an "Umph" as he plugged her up. Of all the dicks that had been in her mouth today, this was easily the most disgusting. Brandon had been in her ass in the tub and her pussy just a few minutes ago. She could taste it all, and it was as though his main intent was to make her savor it.

He grabbed his cock at the base and swung it around the insides of her mouth, smearing her own juices onto her tongue and the insides of her cheeks. Danielle choked and gagged again, overwhelmed not by the physical presence of cock, but by the putrid aroma and taste of it.

Brandon pulled her down as far as he could and laid back on the bed, forcing Danielle to raise her hips up and straighten her back. She now bobbed down on his erection instead of sideways onto it.

Content with the amount of cum that had pooled onto the towel, Jeff picked it up and wiped her ass with it, absorbing all the excess that had stuck there. He laid the towel next to Brandon on the bed, then knelt behind Danielle again.

"When you are ready, cum on that towel, dude," he said.

"Won't be long," said Brandon.

Having witnessed his friends taunt her with breath play, he wanted to try it for himself. He held Danielle tight to him and pinched her nose. Danielle again found herself fighting for breath, but was able to manage a bit easier this time. She opened her mouth a crack, letting in just enough oxygen to maintain the position without convulsing.

Still, as her throat gasped for what little air there was, she tickled the tip of his cock, driving him crazy.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum," Brandon strained as he released her nose and pushed her off of him. Danielle collapsed on the floor next to Jeff as Brandon started jerking his cock onto the towel.

Jeff momentarily unhooked her cuffs and rolled her onto her back.

"Put your ankles on my shoulders," he said to her.

Still heaving her breasts as her lungs flushed with air, Danielle put her palms flat on the carpet and brought her knees up to her chest. She then extended her legs and laid her ankles on either side of Jeff's head.

"You are becoming a nice, obedient little slut, aren't you?" said Jeff. "Now give me your wrists."

Without a word, Danielle reached her hands up to him. Jeff snared her right hand in his and attached it to her right food with the cuffs. He then repeated this with her left hand and foot. He pushed her legs wide apart, dragging her arms with them as he splayed her lewdly for his viewing pleasure.

"Tell me where you want me to fuck you, whore," he commanded.

Danielle was unaccustomed to being given a choice. She was unsure if he wanted the truth or if he just wanted her to ask for an ass fucking. She decided to offer him the truth.

"Please fuck my pussy," she said.

"Are you saying that because you want to avoid more pain, or because you want me to bring you to orgasm with this monstrous cock?"

"Both," she again answered honestly. "But more because I want to cum so bad."

"Well, I think you have been a worthy slave tonight, one deserving a reward. Let me see what I can do for you."

Danielle was actually surprised that he acknowledged her request, even as she felt his cock head slip inside her wet and gaping pussy. He grabbed her breasts as he started jackhammering in and out of her. He pinched at her pierced nipples and rolled them in his fingers, and loved how Danielle ground her teeth in response.

"Tim, Kev, would you help me out here?" he asked. "Hold her legs down as low as they will go, please."

Tim and Kevin each came to either side of Danielle and forced her legs lower, practically leaning all of their weight onto her as they tried to get them flat on the ground.

Danielle felt the strain on her hips, but focused instead on how this strain actually tightened up her pussy a little. Jeff noticed it, too, and his pace towards climax accelerated.

He picked the towel off the bed, held it taut in both hands, and lowered onto her face.

"No!" Danielle shouted just before it made contact. But she knew her complaint would go unanswered. Jeff laid the towel flat on her face and smoothed it over her cheeks. Danielle felt Brandon and Kevin's cum, sticky and salty, on her cheeks, forehead and eyes. She clenched her eyes tight, trying at least to prevent contact with her eyeballs.

Jeff kept one hand on the towel and the other used the other to start vigorously rubbing her clit. The last thing Danielle needed was this haunting helix of emotions fucking with her mind. The paste of ejaculate on her face was invading her nostrils, at once humiliating and exciting her. Kevin and Tim were holding her spread wide for the five guys in the room to ogle, and there was still cum leaking from her ass and onto the floor.

But Jeff, thrusting deep and rubbing hard, was going to get her off. He knew it. She knew it. Even beneath her cum mask, Danielle started thrusting her hips up off the ground to match his rhythm.

"Ohhhhh....yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" Danielle screamed as he brought her close. Jeff kept launching himself into her until he felt her start to erupt.

"Ahhhh!" Danielle screamed as the squirted shot after shot of juices onto Jeff's cock. They ricocheted onto his thighs and onto the floor beneath him.

"You ready to cum again, Tim?" asked Jeff.

"Fuck yeah," Tim answered.

"Release her hands," Jeff ordered.

Tim and Kevin released her bindings, and Jeff joined Tim at the side of Danielle's head. He peeled back the towel, and Danielle flickered her eyes open. As her vision narrowed, she saw Tim and Jeff's cocks on either side of her face.

"Let's go, bitch. Jerk these cocks until we empty on your face."

Danielle was so delirious from her orgasm that she could have passed out, but she fought through that bleariness. She grabbed each cock and started stroking.

"This won't take long if you go faster," said Jeff. "We are both ready to burst right now."

Seeing the end in sight, Danielle started jerking each cock as hard as she could. The boys were being honest. In just a few seconds she felt more cum land on her face.

Jeff hit her on the side of the cheek, by her ear, and landed much of his spunk in her hair. Tim aimed his load towards her forehead. Most of what he shot hit her beneath her hair line, but the final two spurts hit the bridge of her nose and funneled into her eyes. Jeff lowered the towel back over her face again.

Thinking that she was done, Danielle closed her eyes, and let her hands fall to the ground. Even as the boys continued to discuss her fate, she drifted towards the unconscious.

"Mind if I hit the head before I go?" asked Jeff.

"Go for it," said Russell, thoroughly impressed with the show he had put on.

Jeff started down the hall, then stopped, and returned.

"Say, uh...I know you said 'So long as you don't kill her,' but I figure I should ask permission for this first. You think it would be OK if we dumped her in the tub and relieved ourselves on her?"

Russell paused to consider it. This was extreme, even for him.

"The slut certainly deserves it," he said. "But, no. Ultimately, I have to spend the next few days with her. I don't think I could get over seeing her covered in your piss."

"That's fair, dude. Thought it was worth a shot."

"Thanks for understanding," said Russell. "I plan on calling you again in the next week or so. You guys put on quite a show."

"Well, your slut is incredible. She can really take a cock."

The boys dressed and left, leaving Russell and his well-used slave to themselves. He contemplated fucking her quickly before bed, but opted to let her be. She was completely asleep already, and her holes were all too loose for him to truly enjoy himself.

He left her on the floor, caked in cum, and laid down on the bed for the night.

.....

abob1
abob1
1,086 Followers