Danielle: Bonus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave, my slave," he said, turning her towards the water and guiding her into it. "Do not forget your place, and do not forget the reward you receive for your obedience."

He put his arm around her waist, letting his palm slide to the top of her ass as they began to wade into the water.

"Tell me, pet. When those guys came over last night, were you scared?"

"Yes, sir."

"And did they do any permanent damage?"

"No, but they nearly drowned me, and they spanked me really hard!"

"So you had some moments of sharp pain and fear, but it only heightened your arousal, didn't it? How many times did you cum?"

Danielle blushed.

"Three or four times, I think."

"And this morning, with me, did you cum?"

"Yes, master. That was the best cum of my life."

"And in the restaurant bathroom...how many times did you cum then?"

"A couple...I'm not sure."

"So in the past eighteen hours, you have cum about seven or eight times, and you still question me?"

"I'm sorry, master. I just get really scared beforehand."

"Well, that seems to be a turn-on for you. And I am going to keep pushing your limits until I am bored with you."

The words 'bored with you?' haunted Danielle. She thought this week was an audition of sorts, a means of proving her worth to Russell. Was he really going to ditch her once he got bored?

"I hope you never get bored with me," she said, trying to keep the dialog on that subject.

"Me too, pet, but that is entirely up to you."

They had waded to a depth where Danielle had only her head above water. She appreciated the temporary concealment of her body, even if the entire beachfront was focussed on her slow jaunt to these depths.

"Come here," Russell said, putting his hands in her armpits and lifting her to his height. He pulled her close and Danielle wrapped her legs around his waist. Once she was secure there, Russell lowered his hand and wrapped them around her mid-back.

He kissed her with a passion that seemed out of place given the conversation they had been having. Danielle allowed herself to get lost in it, ignoring the recent past and reveling in the moment. On vacation, in the sun, in the water, her tongue dancing with the tongue of her lover. He was deftly skilled, and Danielle felt her trepidation washing away.

Then, Russell made it clear that a full cleansing was his mission. Breaking the kiss, he said:

"Is there cum still inside you?"

Danielle was rocked back to the reality of the situation.

"Yes," she said, her disappointment causing her to forget his proper address.

"I'm going to remove your dildo, OK?" he said, though he did not wait for her consent. He grabbed the thin string separating her cheeks and pulled it to the side. He then found the base of the dildo with his left hand and slid it out of her.

"Now, spread your asshole and let these waters rinse out whatever they left in you."

Danielle despised the near-medical timbre of his this dialog. It contrasted so starkly from the emotion in his kiss, and she found it nearly impossible to identify which Russell was the true Russell. Hoping that it was Russell the kisser, she left her weight is his arms and spread her own cheeks.

She felt the saltwater ooze inside her battered asshole, flooding her anal passage and mixing with the cum that had so recently been deposited. Clenching her ass muscles, she forced it out into the ocean, and envisioned the cloudy discharge disappear into the depths beneath her.

"Should I do the same with my pussy, master?"

"Yes you should, pet. Very good of you to ask permission."

Danielle gripped his shoulder with her left hand and sunk her right into the front of her thong. She slipped it to the side and spread her labia wide with her fore- and ring finger. She then gently probed her hole with her middle finger, enabling the water to work its way inside. She could feel the salt water dislodge the dried cum inside her, and then forced it all out with a cuif.

Upon completion, she giggled, despite herself, knowing that any onlookers from the shore could have no idea what was happening beneath the surface.

"All clean?" Russell asked matter-of-factly.

"Yes, master."

"Good slave," he said.

Danielle then jumped and gasped, initially out of fear that an eel had passed between her legs. In no time, though, she realized it was actually Russell, who had unleashed his cock from his trunks and was searching for her hole. She shifted her hips so that he was aligned, and he slid deep into her.

Danielle wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulled herself tight to him, and buried her face in the crook of his neck. "Thank you!" she hushed into his chest as filled her again.

"Don't get your hopes up, slave. This won't last long."

"I don't need much time, master," she said.

"No, slave. I'm only fucking your cunt until I get hard, and then I want you to go underwater and finish me with your mouth the way you handled those boys last night."

Danielle wanted to object, but knew she would not get anywhere. And with his 'bored with you' line still fresh in her memory, she simply nodded her understanding.

"Tell me you want to be my slut," he said.

"I want to be your slut, master," she said.

"Tell me in your own words," he said, adding, "Be convincing."

Danielle knew that the truth was exactly what he wanted, so she started speaking her honest emotions.

"I don't care what you subject me to, or who you make me fuck. I don't care who watches, or where you make me perform. And I don't care what you call me, or anyone else thinks of me. The happiest moments of my life are when your cock is in my pussy. I live for those moments, and will happily serve as your slut until you are bored with me."

As she spoke, she could feel his cock hardening inside her. She knew she had done well.

"Very good, slut. You have earned the right to suck my cock. Now, take a deep breath."

Danielle knew what was coming. She inhaled as best she could, and sunk underwater. Russell, realizing she needed some help staying low enough, put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down.

Danielle could hardly see, but knew exactly where he was and where to find her target. She gripped it with her hand and brought the tip to her lips. Doing her best to prevent water from entering her mouth, she quickly slid her lips down his cock, feeling him slide along her tongue.

A small amount of salty seawater did get into her mouth, and she gagged as it went down her throat. Above water, Russell experienced the sensation that one of the boys had described the night prior. The water rushed along the length of his cock as it flushed down her throat. It was the perfect stimulation.

Not wasting any time, he pulled her head against him and started to cum. Danielle was surprised it came so fast, and her mouth cracked open as an involuntary response. A doubly-salty mix of cum and ocean water washed around inside her, staining her tongue and the back of her throat. Her entire body convulsed as she struggled for air, but Russell held onto her hair and pulled her tight until he was done.

As soon as he released her, Danielle jerked back off his cock, planted her feet on the ocean floor, and pushed herself to the surface. She took a huge gasp of air, refilling her lungs and regaining her composure. Her face had reddened considerably while underwater, and though the air was returning to her face, she remained red. From the shore, she heard a small contingent of people applauding her invisible show.

"Good job, pet. See how much everyone likes you?"

Danielle covered her eyes with her hands, as if infantile reason applied, and these onlookers disappeared once she stopped being able to see them.

"No, pet. Remove your hands from your face, adjust your bikini, and walk out of the water with me with your head held high. You should be proud that you have had this moment of self-honesty, that you know you are a slut and revel in it. Let them see you for who you are."

Danielle started to obey him, removing her hands and adjusting her bikini. But Russell interrupted her one last time.

"Oh, and don't forget this," he said, holding it above the water for their audience to observe.

Danielle sheepishly took it from him, inserted it where it belonged, and covered it with the string of her bikini.

Walking out of the water with him, she forced her head up, looking towards the frat boys and sorority girls, here on spring break, who clapped for her. Though she was not sure if they were actually impressed, or if this applause was their form of mocking, she could not tell. But she found herself smiling at their response.

"See, my pet," Russell encouraged her, "You should be proud of what you are. Every guy over there wishes their girl were as adventurous as you, as shameless as you. And every girl who mocks you does so out of envy."

Danielle did not reply verbally, but moved her hip into his thigh and put her arm around him. As they continued down the beach, she let her head rest on his shoulder. The multitudes of women dressed as scantily as her, coupled with Russell's words and extreme proximity, washed away any shame she had felt for what she was wearing.

...

Back at the hotel, Russell escorted her into the elevator and pressed the button for floor three.

"What is on floor three?" Danielle asked.

"Take your dildo out, now," Russell said.

The absence of any significant material in her ass made it easy for her to oblige. She pulled it out with little difficulty and placed it in Russell's upturned hand.

"You have been very good today, pet. You deserve a reward."

Wary of any of Russell's "rewards," Danielle allowed him to take her hand and lead her out the door. Her spirits brightened, though, when she saw that they were following the signs for the spa.

"Good afternoon," Russell said to the receptionist. "Do you have any availability on such short notice?"

"Yes we do, sir," she replied. "We always keep extra staff on hand for walk-ins."

"Excellent. My girl here was involved in a somewhat harrowing experience on the beach today. Not her fault, no damage done, but she is a little frazzled."

Danielle tensed just at the thought of the girls on the beach. She had actually allowed herself to forget.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you OK?" asked the girl behind the desk.

"Yes," Danielle answered. "It is not too serious."

"I would like you to give her the royal treatment. Massage, manicure, pedicure, facial...whatever she wants."

"We can take care of that, sir. Absolutely."

"Danielle," he said. She was still startled when he used her real name. Russell kissed her flush on the lips. "Whatever you want, OK?"

"Yes. Thank you, Russell," she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, enjoying this brief moment using their real names.

"Right this way, Danielle," said the girl.

As Danielle started to walk behind the desk, Russell called after them. Jogging a few steps towards them so that he didn't need to shout, he said, "One more thing. She is afraid to ask, but she has always wanted to be waxed clean. Is that something you do here?"

The girl looked at Danielle. "Yes, of course. We can take care of that, too."

"Fantastic," said Russell. "Just bill everything to our room, love."

...

Three hours later, Danielle stepped out of the spa in a plush, white robe. She felt as if she were floating on a cloud. The staff had started with the wax, knowing that would be the only uncomfortable part, but spend the ensuing two and a half hours pampering her beyond her wildest imagination. Her nails and cuticles were immaculate, her skin as soft as the day she as born from head to toe, her muscles had been massaged to the point that they felt like pudding. For Russell, she had asked for an anal bleaching, and was very happy with the results. She drifted to the elevator and made her way to their room.

Only once she arrived at the door did she realize she did not have the entry card.

She knocked.

She was still on cloud nine when the door swung open, at which point she came crashing back to earth. There stood the two girls from the beach, naked except for leather, cupless bras and garters. Their arms were holding the each other closely, as Russell had with Danielle on the beach, and their smiles belied their mischievous intentions.

"Did you miss us, sweetie?"

12