Danielle's Holiday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adelle returned to them both, and Danielle could see that she held another plug in her hand, similar to the one she had been made to wear earlier. Danielle inwardly trembled, as she realised that this one was wider than the previous one.

Adelle said "As you seem to be surpassing my expectations, I am going to try you further today. I wouldn't ordinarily have taken you this far in so short a time, but you are proving to be a willing pupil. I have to go into the village shortly, and I shall want you to come with me. Before we go, this will be worn. Lie down on the sun-lounger, and draw your knees right up."

Danielle lay on her back on the lounger next to Ryan, who watched her. Drawing up her knees, she exposed herself to Adelle, who reached down and drew the strap until it lay along the mattress. Danielle automatically spread her knees wide apart, and watched Adelle as she smeared some cream onto the new plug. Danielle thought this one would be difficult to accommodate, and this fear was confirmed when she felt the head of it touch the anal ring. She involuntarily clamped her muscle tight, and Adelle shot an angry glance at her. Adelle reached her hand to Danielle's face, and turned her towards Ryan, who was still watching her closely. Her eyes opened as she felt the tip of the plug penetrating her. She found it difficult to relax, particularly as she knew Ryan was watching. As the anal ring stretched open, she widened her eyes. Ryan was aware that she was finding this difficult, and admired her for her submission. Danielle groaned as the rubber opened her, and she felt the body of the object entering her. Her behind had been used for a while, both with the initial plug, and Javier's penetration of her, but she still had to work at accommodating this new plug. Eventually, it was inserted fully, and Adelle again used the strap to secure it in place in her body.

Adelle looked at Danielle, feeling pleased with her.

"Good, now I want you to accustomise yourself to this new one for a few minutes, and then we shall go out for a while. I have some shopping to do, and we shall have some lunch."

Danielle stammered "But will I be like this?"

"You will be plugged and clamped, yes, but I shall allow you to wear a dress to cover your modesty, don't worry."

Danielle did indeed worry, but also found the worrying quite arousing in her submission. She lay her head back on the lounger, and took in the warmth of the sun on her body.

12