Danielle's Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

She bucked back and forth on them as he did so, and before too long she was grabbing his hair and clenching it in her fingers as she held his head in place while swishing her hips wildly back and forth. "Yes! Fucking yes!" she yelled as she bathed his face in her fluids.

He did his best to take in every drop that her twat released. When she was done, she let go of his hair, and he was able to come up for air. Now, he decided, was the time to meet his desire. He stood and dropped his sweat pants and underwear in one swift motion, his hard seven plus inches, nearly as thick as a soda can bouncing slightly in release. It jutted outward as if it were searching for a target. He moved back between her legs, and gave it one.

"We...have to find...away to...thank Sarah," Danielle suggested in between panting breaths as her son moved his cock in and out of her pussy. "Who taught you...this?"

"You shouldn't ask," Adam answered.

"I told you about Robert."

He let out a sigh, knowing that she was correct. "Grace Mackey."

"The pastor's wife?"

"I told you you shouldn't ask.

"I'm going to cum again," she said abruptly. "Is she as hot as she looks?"

"Yes."

"Oh, Ffffuuuuuuuckckckck!" she let out a slight yell as she once more was overcome with an orgasm. This one was a little different. Instead of an easy flowing release, it squirted hard, splashing against her son's abdomen.

"Shit!" he exclaimed.

"Is she better than me?"

"No one could be better than you, Mom."

"Ughn!" she moaned as she tipped over the edge again. "Keep going, baby. And don't you dare pull out when you get there."

"Am I better than Sykes?"

"I don't think there is anyone who isn't better than he is. I love the feel of your cock in my cunt. Fuck me hard!"

He quickened his pace. He was pounding in to her pussy as hard as he could and could feel her pushing back. He knew that he wasn't going to last much longer, but he wasn't disappointed with himself for it. He had given his mother four good orgasms and he was still moving towards his own. Then he was suddenly there. He could feel it begin and he flexed his p.c. muscle hard to stave it off while he got a few more thrusts into his mother's pussy. But it was a losing battle and with a grunting yell, his cum rushed out the end of his cock as he pushed it in as far as he could, then held it as deep as it would go. As he pulled his deflating cock from her pussy, she came one last time, her fluids drenching the couch beneath them.

"It's a good thing we got you that full size bed three months ago," she said.

"Why's that?" he asked.

"Because it would be very difficult to fit both of us in that old twin you had. Your father will still want his bed in the master bedroom, so we'll have to stay in your room. Of course, when he gets home, I'll have to be in there, too. At least until he falls asleep."

Adam smiled.

Jordan Cooper pulled into his drive and instinctively looked at the clock on the car's dashboard. Seven-thirty, just as he had surmised. It took an hour to make the drive from the city. He yawned as he got out and walked to the front door, wishing he could have stayed in bed a couple of more hours. His secretary, Betty Holt, sure knew how to keep a bed nice and cozy.

He opened the door, expecting to hear some noise from inside. Danielle was always up by this time. She liked to go to the gym early and get that over with. But, the house was quiet. She had to be there. Her car was in the drive. He let out another yawn as he looked through the house. Laundry area, kitchen, living room, again, bathroom, master bedroom. No sign of the woman he had been married to for twenty years. He looked at his son's closed bedroom door. Since they had caught him with that slut from school, they never entered if it was closed. For some reason, he thought he should check on him anyway. If he was with some girl, he could just back out and leave them alone. If not, maybe he might know where his mother was.

Slowly, he pushed the door open. Adam was definitely not alone. The covers were over them, but not covering everything. Danielle's tits were plainly visible above the sheet and blanket, their son's arm wrapped around her and his hand cupping her right boob. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was Danielle's habit to wear a nightgown to bed, but no panties or bra. Here, the nightgown was conspicuously absent from her body as well. In fact, he could see it laying on the floor by the bed. Had they? he wondered.

He had to know. Quietly, he entered the room and stealthily lifted the covers. Yes, she didn't have any panties on. And Adam was just a naked as she was. That could only mean one thing. Jordan's mind was reeling. He could understand her going out to find someone to have a good time with. It wasn't like he had been faithful. Even now, Betty waited for him at the apartment so they could continue celebrating their good fortune in her being pregnant with his child. But, his wife was sleeping with their son? The one she had given birth to?

Jordan pulled the door shut as he left the room. He went back to the master bedroom and got the tux that he had come for. He would need it that night at the company party. He thought he would have to bring his wife, but maybe not. Betty would be better company anyway. He left within minutes of his arrival, thinking that later, he would text her to send his clothes to the apartment as he would need them. They would have to talk later about what else they might need to do. Strange, he thought, that it didn't bother him that she was with Adam. Not even that they were engaged in incest. He hoped that they could both be happy. After all, he was.

Jordan smiled.

The end.

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers
12