All Comments on 'Danielle's Transformation Ch. 02'

by daniellecdgurl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
betabradbetabradabout 10 years ago
Hot and Sexy !

I confess I too have fantasies about being transformed into a sexy busty shemale cock sucker. Very sexy story, i look forward to more.

leann5redleann5redabout 10 years ago
grate story

looking forward to more off Danielle's new life ..this can be a realy good read knowe matter what sume ppl say a bout it yours leann5red mawh

MarshallslutfuckMarshallslutfuckabout 10 years ago
Marshall's transformation!

I was transformed also by a transsexual in Porto Alegre, Brasilia years ago. I need cock so bad. I know I'll never have a need for anything as strong. I want cock, I need cock, I love cock.

NearMissNearMissabout 10 years ago
No More Trolls! Haters Go Home!

Seriously people, if you don't have anything nice or constructive to contribute then STFU! I've noticed a rash of "anonymous" posters just saying crappy things lately and I find it upsetting. Think the story should have ended differently? Then write your own damn story! Down with Trolls! BTW an author can remove any comments on their story if they want, and in this case I would strongly encourage Danielle to do so. On a more pleasant note, I happened to love the story and feel that it was written quite well. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Truth hurts!

Awwwwwww....the crybabies only want comments that agree with theirs! I saw YOU are the trolls? If somebody put up a story that said "See Spot run...and fuck!" You would be okay with it. Don't expect the rest of us to kowtow to your lowest common denominator mentality.

NearMissNearMissabout 10 years ago
Trolls need to get a life!

If you'd like to put your big girl panties on and post with a user name, I'd be glad to discuss with you just what I do and do not think in the forums. Until then you are just a spineless troll that needs attention and is unworthy of anymore of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wooo!

Near Miss! The BADASS patroler of comments, out to get anyone that doesn't agree with her-him-it. You put your real name here and I'll put mine here. Then we'll talk. Not interested? Haha. Not surprised!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey "Troll" I'll take your Anonymous Challenge

Hey, Anonymous Troll, I'll accept your challenge. My name is Steve Plumlee. Who are you?? Some fired Newspaper Critic mad because Internet killed your Medium .... nah, just some lonely, pathetically miserable little Troll who cannot criticize constructively .... Yeah, that seems to be more like it. You definitely have no skill to express yourself with class or style. Is that why a Hack chooses to remain anonymous?

So, reveal yourself Troll ..... We are waiting,

daniellecdgurldaniellecdgurlabout 10 years agoAuthor
Constructive criticism

I have no problem receiving positive or negative feedback. The problem with negative comments is that you give absolutely no suggestion on what you would like to see to improve the story line. Simply stating it sucks without offering what you saw wrong with it in an appropriate way would be received in a much more positive light. If you haven't noticed it's very difficult creating something new with these stories without discovering someone else wrote something with some of the same themes. I agree, some things are cliche, but stay with the story line and perhaps you'll notice something different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fantasy fulfilled

How many transgender people have this as a fantasy and would love to be in Danielle's shoes, Myself included. how nice it would be to be able to live full time as a woman. there is one thing i am wondering about though, they made her male thing useless, since this is a fantasy why not give her a fully functioning vagina, that's what i would love to be able to have female orgasms, and truly feel fully female.

this may be too much for many people but how about through the miracle of future science Danielle becomes a mother, giving birth to at least one child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous