All Comments on 'Danielle's Wild Girl's Night'

by SlutGFCaps

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Just a girlfriend...

She is just a girlfriend...Soon she will find out that he will never ask her to marry him...Then she will know that the boyfriend knows she is a whore and a cheater...1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Call the Exorcist

I couldn't tell if she was having sex or being possessed by an alien.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
when the boyfriend gets a S.T.D. from this slut.

She will be looking for a new place to stay. Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good srtory and effort I gave you a 5

and fuck you dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do not marry only for using

To use a free of charge slut pussy for sex is not equal to marry her, but STD danger is a checking cause at laboratory.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
WTF Annony? As my daddy saids: "You're talking like m,an with a paper asshole."

I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
?

@bonnietaylor2 Do your boyfriends use you as only free of charge pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Any story bonnietaylor awards a 5 has to be pure shit

Yes # 1 So tired of this whore , gay married shit. Where did all the real men authors go to. This has become a continual posting of whore wives who care nothing for husbands and children or the mental anguish they put them through or just gay married men . # 1 is too good for this shit. Grow a set or stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guilt at least

The rush people get, flirting, touching and the final submission to sex is strong and intoxicating. It builds to a point that it consumes all.

Then we come back down. At this point the person comes back to who they are. The narrator doesn't feel the guilt of betrayal. We all assume he wouldn't like what she was truly up to, so she lies. Her relationship by this standard is a fraud. If this is her most important relationship then she can only be cast as a fraud and an insincere person. If that's what she wants great, and who cares for these kind of people.

If the author is saying illicit sex is exciting is great, I agree. It's as exciting as using drugs and alcohol. But if people are getting hurt and the author thinks that is ok, well then I don't think too much of the author. You don't have to get too moralistic, but your characters may need to feel guilt at least.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Well you did get the jab about the wrong category...

because she wasn't a wife, only a girl friend. Now if she had been his wife, and got this carried away after two months without sex, it would fit hear. And the moral police comes out in force about the STD's, yeah, that's a given. BF will know, she won't have to tell him. He will dump her and she will never marry him and have his babies. But it was still a well written story, and you used good grammar and spelling, and imagery. I like your comments on the submission page and look forward to reading more of your work, but just about wives. I still gave it a 5 *'s on the erection scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

can only wonder why they are together

she could not care less about him

so why be there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
useless slut

if she can't even keep her legs closed for even a couple of hours, then she should be locked on a fuckin' brothel and beaten senseeless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can only wonder why they are together

@Anon The answer. Free of charge pussy girlfriend. The boyfriend will not marry her only he uses her for fuck. If he is smart he uses condom to avoid a DNA test problem with kid..........Cheaper than the prostitutes are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

In the author's bio he says "I enjoy tales of cheating wives and girlfriends,.... Some cuck/BCC subject interest, but none of the male degradation that goes along with it."

Unknowingly getting sloppy seconds isn't degrading? What planet are you from?

" The scenarios that cheating women find themselves in when they cheat turns me on as much as anything else. The why is hot, especially if it's against their nature."

Against their nature? This woman is a cheating whore, that's the core of her being. She gets a thrill from bigger dicks, and cucking her whimpy cuck bf is part of it. He puts up with being put off for months? She's dishonest.

But of course what's good for the goose is just as good for the gander. Paul was screwing women in his bar's toilet stalls while she was unavailable and he enjoyed women that gave far better blow jobs and had bigger tits and tighter pussys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Geez you can't even get this trash in the right category.

And as another commentator pointed out, if Bonnie liked this garbage it must be bad. And Bonnie is really a man. No stars.

SawjSawjabout 8 years ago
:)

great story, needed more description in some parts imo, but good still :D ignore the other comments!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ends movie

A new movie, A Whore is Born, in a.dirty.bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is common and believable.

If your girl goes partying on a night out, she will cheat on you, dont be naive and think she wont be getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story of what modern women are really like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous