Danielle's Wild Girl's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't feeling too hot so I sat out for a bit. But I'm feeling much better now." She replied.

After a fourth shot of bourbon with her friends she announced that she was feeling better but wanted to get home. Jennifer remarked that she had a hot stud waiting at home for some action but Danielle could hardly feign the devious laugh required after a statement like that.

Her friends knew something was wrong but they also knew not to push too hard just yet. So they let her go and told her to be careful and planned to get the truth out of her a few days later.

It was barely 1 AM when she climbed into the cab.

A few turns later she diverted the driver toward an all-night department store. If she was going to stumble in the house soiled from her sordid affair at the club, she would at least do it with a clean black thong to match the one in her purse.

She racked up a $60.00 fare what with the driver taking her 20 miles and waiting for her while she bought the panties, but it was worth it.

She found Paul sitting in the living room naked just waiting for her to get home while watching some TV. She spotted his prick jump when he saw her and felt a tingle in her brand new panties, and while the three times they had sex that night felt simply incredible, it was nothing compared to the fucking that man gave her in the restroom of the club.

All she could do was enjoy her boyfriend while remembering how much she enjoyed that stranger.

12