All Comments on 'Dani's Fandom'

by HushHushCrush

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet but needs more

5 stars but this story needs more. Did the romance continue, do they marry? How is it a young girl inexperienced in kissing is a pro with a condom and didn't hurt having first time sex? Do you continue the story and explain what she learned in the year they didnt see each other?

HTW2HTW2over 8 years ago
Nice first story

Very believable story! I want the story to continue. How does the relationship progress? Stay together after school? Get married? I would enjoy knowing more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stands on its own

This is perfect as is and doesn't need any further adventures!

HushHushCrushHushHushCrushover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad to hear the characters are interesting enough to care what happens to them next. I'll keep that in mind for other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

You are a real poet. This is sweet and gorgeous. And perfectly complete by itself. You must be a woman. Most men seem to think great sex is all about appearance, optimum body parts, and technique. This is feelings and connection developing before so much as a kiss is exchanged. When they are right great sex follows easily. If you are a man you deserve even more praise for rare insight.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
This is almost one of the really good ones

Beautifully written love story, but the sex is WAY too soon. It hurts/cheapens the romance value big time. Sex is NOT love and certainly NOT romance. Sex is an expression of love and love is a part of romance, but there is so much more...I'm not trying to criticize the writer here, what I'm saying is you have a classic story started here, don't kill it, finish it. A work of art.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous