Dani's Fandom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I heard a 'yes' from her as her thighs squeezed around my ears. My tongue traced a circle around her outer lips, then a V underneath them, then just teased the creases. Her hands clenched with mine. I glanced up to see her eyes were closed, then watched her face as my tongue finally slid up the crease between her lips, just touching the hood of her clit. Her body shivered and her eyes squeezed shut.

The next lick was deeper between her lips, closer against the tip of her clit, but I repeated that same half-teasing lick a few times until she pushed against my tongue herself. The crease of her lips and clit spread apart against the firm tip of my tongue. I tried to feel her pulse. I had never wanted to make someone come so badly.

"That feels so good" she purred over another lick.

"Surprised?" I teased her, pressing my finger along her clit and rolling it from one side to the other, meanwhile stroking one puffy lip from bottom to top with my mouth. She groaned, pulled my hair, and rocked herself into my mouth. I found the tip of her clit and stroked it with a long, firm slide of my tongue. Then repeated the same lick, a little faster and a little firmer. I wanted her to come that second, but I also wanted it to take all night. I was eating her for the first time, and I was already scheming for the next time, and the time after that. I never wanted to let her go. The circle of my lips shrunk down closer to her clit, and I finally settled into a rhythm with the licks on her most sensitive spot. There were a few detours to tease her and play with her, to lap up the wetness deeper between her lips, but I was pretty focused on the rhythm that I hoped would bring her off. It didn't take long before she was groaning more insistently, humping my mouth. I cradled her butt in my hands and settled in.

A soft "fuck!" escaped her mouth a minute later, and she hit the long downhill of that orgasm. I wished I could have felt it. Long, shivery, wet, her thighs squeezing around the sides of my head. I tried to time it so I'd stop licking her clit right before it was too sensitive, but missed it and she had to push me back a little. I sunk my mouth around her pussy then, and just gave some slow, firm licks across her outer lips. My chin was dripping from her when she finally pulled me up to her chest and wrapped her arms around me.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked. I sat up and reached for the glove compartment but couldn't reach, so she leaned through the space between the seats to dig for one. I took the chance to grab her ass and give a firm kiss on one cheek. She rolled back into the back seat and ripped the wrapper of the condom, and I rolled it onto my cock while she pulled her blouse and tank off. It was just a glimpse of her naked body in full, but I wished I could have painted the picture. Skin made for sunlight, tits that made my mouth water, and that soft, pale curve of her stomach down to the dripping hair of her pussy. I pulled the blanket out from behind me, and pulled it over her back. It was a tight fit in the back seat, but she squirmed around to sit on top of me.

"You're sure you want this?" I asked her. Her answer was to start a kiss, reach down, and angle the tip of my hard-on into her pussy. She arched her back and drove down insistently, and it was my turn to groan. Warm and tight and slick and perfect - I whispered a string of 'oh, god's into her ear as she rocked me in and out, so tight around my aching dick it almost hurt. After licking her, and the makeout session before, had me worked up enough that I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Do you want to come again?" I asked her.

"I don't know if I can." she breathed. But she kept rocking, and in a minute we were both gasping and grinding against each other's hips. I'd never made so much noise coming - Dani's body pressed against mine and the squeeze of her pussy around my cock brought me off so hard I sounded like I was begging her for something - begging her for more. She made gasps that sounded almost like crying. Still kissing, hands grasping desperately at each other's bodies. Finally, we both went slack. Melting into each other, or cooling from the heat.

"Dani." I sighed, holding her close to me for just a minute before I had to deal with the condom. She huffed 'yes' like it'd been a question.

"Hey," I said, "do you remember that poem you sent me?"

She laughed sleepily and play-slapped my cheek. "You're going to bring that up now?"

"Seriously," I said, "that was the first time anybody ever sent me a love poem."

She looked at me, maybe trying to catch the hint of a joke or tease, but settled for leaning her head across my shoulder.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah," I said, "I did."

"Maybe I'll write you another one sometime." she said.

"Then I'll try to give you plenty to write about." I promised. I pulled her face close to mine and kissed her cheek, as softly as I could stand to.

12