All Comments on 'Danni's Birthday'

by WilBeLes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Scissoring?

Lesbians don't actually scissor!

WilBeLesWilBeLesover 9 years agoAuthor
Scissor

I am sorry to burst your bubble, but we actually do. I know quite a few girls that love that position. This story actually is of my own experiance. I just changed the names to protect my partner.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago

Scissoring aka tribbing is done all the time. The anonymous person that said lesbians don't scissor must not be lesbian or bi-curious OR they haven't experienced it (yet). I'm sorry WilBeLes, that you felt you had to respond to that comment but I know it's also an opportunity to educate. Now about the story, it was well done and I can only wish for my birthday, I get a sex kitten as hot as Ashley. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs Work

Although the story idea was good (and true you said), your writing style is horrible. Ashley this...Danni that. Way too much. A rewrite is in order I feel or at least get an editor to help with your sentence structure and grammar in the future please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting...

I liked the storyline, I liked the characters... but I couldn't deal with the over use of their names. If you use a search function, and type in either Danni or Ashley, and then click "highlight all"... you'll see, there are WAY too many instances of these names. You need to find some way to refer to them other than only by their names, it's way too repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I enjoyed the story, it develop the characters it a real way as would happen in a real situation of two girls rooming together and too shy to take make the first step. Then over time the tension and desire built up to a point something had to happen. In the comments the author reveals it actually was her own experience, that helps to explain why it seems realistic. It is quite preservable to think that one girl, the initiator , had built up a particular fantasy of scissoring her friend and be consumed by her fantasy and wanting to live it out. It would be more common to want to pleasure your partner directly, after she has bought you to a massive orgasm, than by mutual play. There is nothing wrong in the character, Ashley, wanting to play out her fantasy, I could see this as being quite possible in reality.

I disagree with the other comments, this is a great story and quite realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it

I can't find my password to log in, so this will be just a short comment. I'll tell you more when I'm in as myself.

That said, it was nice. The fact that it is a true story made it especially interesting.

More later.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 8 years ago
I liked it part 2

I'll write you later in private, if you want, to discuss your stories and writing style. Just didn't want to stay anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More please? I love stories like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilBeLes@WilBeLes
I just like to be me. I love spending time with family and friends. I absolutely love writing and reading. I write just for the pure joy it brings me and I love animals and nature. I grew up having an English family on one side and an Afrikaans family on the other. I us...

story TAGS