Danni's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning Ashley nibbles on Danni's earlobe and kisses her neck, Danni moans feeling Ashley's hot breath and lips on her skin. Ashley sits up straight and straddles Danni's hips again. She cups Danni's breasts with her hands rolling her nipples in between her fingertips.

Danni gasps at the sensation that Ashley's soft touch makes her feel. Neither of the other women she had ever made her feel so loved, so needed and so vulnerable at the same time.

"I want the two of us to cum together." Ashley says placing a kiss on each of Danni's nipples.

"How would you like to do that?" Danni asks Ashley with an amused smirk.

"There is one position I have been dying to try with you." Ashley answers standing up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Danni asks grabbing Ashley's hand.

"We're going to your room. You have a much bigger bed than I do." Ashley says giving Danni a seductive smile.

Ashley pulls Danni to her feet then leads her to her room. Danni waits next to the bed following Ashley's every move. Ashley places a pillow in the middle of the top end of the bed then another in the middle at the bottom of the bed. Ashley then turns to Danni and stands against her. Danni leans in to kiss Ashley only to find Ashley on her knees. Ashley kisses Danni on her mound making her moan. The sight of Ashley on her knees is making Danni very giddy. Ashley slowly kisses her way up Danni's body; leaving a trail of wet kisses behind.

While planting a kiss on Danni's lips, Ashley pushes her onto the bed by pressing her hands flat against Danni's torso. Danni watches in awe then positions her body in the middle of the bed laying her head on the pillow.

"Have you ever tried the scissor position with another girl?" Ashley asks, crawling seductively onto the bed from the foot end.

Danni is almost drooling at the sight of Ashley; she tries to answer her but finds she can't speak. Danni just shakes her head from side to side. The scissor position is the only style she never did. She wants to do it with the person she loves. To Danni it is a very personal position; one shared by a couple truly in love with each other.

"I have to admit, I have secretly been teaching myself the different positions. I find your jealousy to be a major turn-on and I find you very attractive." Ashley says while slowly crawling and kissing her way up Danni's legs.

Danni is totally speechless and dumb struck by the way Ashley's demeanour changed in the last hour. Ashley seems to love taking control when it comes to passionate love making.

Ashley positions her body between Danni's legs. Her left leg is under Danni's right leg and her right leg is over Danni's left leg. Danni finally snaps out of her trance at the sight of Ashley posing in her final position.

"Here I thought you are a prim and proper lady. How long have you been planning this?" Danni unconsciously licks her lips.

"I have been planning this for a week now. I bought that lacy outfit especially for your birthday."

"Here I thought you forgot about my birthday."

"No I will never forget your birthday Danni. I just didn't know what to get you, so I got you ... me ... happy birthday Danni." Ashley and Danni both leans forward to kiss each other.

Ashley breaks off the kiss then moves her lower body against Danni's. Danni gasps at their touch. Ashley bucks her hips while looking into Danni's eyes. Danni matches her movements. Their pussies are rubbing together; the feeling of warm, wet and sticky love making tingling in their cores. It feels like electricity passing back and forth through their bodies.

Ashley and Danni picks up speed while using their hands to support them. Their orgasms are nearing. Their breathing is erratic and beads of sweat are running down their bodies. Their flaming pussies are pulsating against each other.

Ashley and Danni are bucking their hips faster feeling an orgasm creeping closer and closer. Ashley is committing herself to Danni; she is claiming Danni as her woman. Ashley reaches at Danni with her right hand. Danni complies with her right hand. Each holding the other's hand they rode their climaxes together, one climax after the other; explosion after explosion.

After what seems like hours of love making both woman fall flat on their backs, all their energy spent. Their breathing is heavy. Their lungs are burning. Their bodies are pulsating with the aftershocks of their orgasms.

"That ... is ... the ... best ... birthday ... gift ... ever." Danni says between gasps, still trying to catch her breath.

Ashley can't answer Danni, her mouth is to dry and her lungs are burning too much. Ashley unhooks her legs from Danni's legs then lifts herself up to her hands and knees turning her body around to lie down next to Danni. Both women feel contented and happy that they finally found love.

12