All Comments on 'Danni's Creamy Cheeks'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thanks

My gal had her biggest Os from " back there" sec...even to passing out a while. Fun to do.fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story!

Loved the descriptions, particularly the 'swamp of her pussy'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Awesome!

yukimiyukimiabout 11 years ago
good

VERY GENTLE, CARING , INTIMATE AND PERSONAL - LOVELY AND CARING - EXACTLY HOW I'LD FUCK SOMEONE I CARED ABOUT, WHO ALSO TURNED ME ON.

BRAVO !!

YUKIMI

returningsaiilorreturningsaiilorover 8 years ago
perfect preperation and patience

Shower preperation was perfect and the patience displayed moving your tounge toward her rosebud showed an intimate understanding of the art of analingus. Well done!

MattIsRightMattIsRightover 4 years ago
by any chance

Is she one of your GF escorts or a Sugar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story by a true ass man.

Something I loved to do, but haven't seen written up anywhere: Since I love ass licking, most particularly shoving my tongue into a gaping asshole - the wider the gape, the more I love it - what I do when I'm ass fucking is pull out before I cum, then get down behind that gaping hole and easily but enthusiastically shove my nose, my tongue, my entire face into that lovely cavern and work my tongue around the walls and as deep as it can go (which is right up to the root) into my partner's guts and essentially root around and eat myself into an anal frenzy. When my cock can't stand not cumming any more I plug it back into that gaping hole and fuck myself into oblivion. Heaven.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous