Danny Darling Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt Jeffy's tongue licking at my anus I did the same for him...when he curled his tongue and pushed it into my pussy, I curled my tongue, pushed it thru his anus into his asshole. We licked the walls of each other's assholes for a long time.

My balls were so swollen I didn't know how much more I could take before they burst or ruptured.

Jackson snapped his fingers and Jeffy immediately abandoned my pussy and took my clitty into his mouth. I eagerly followed suit and began sucking his prick.

His was the first erect penis that I could get fully into my mouth. God, it was exciting!

We perfected our timing: with each other's glans barely in our mouths, we'd push our lips down our pricks until our mouths were pressed against each other's shaved pubic areas then slowly retreat backwards.

Again-and-again...back-and-forth...back-and-forth.

I was so lost and dizzy with lust I almost didn't hear Jackson snap his fingers.

Jeffy unfastened my scrotum strap-he wasn't wearing one. I was flabbergasted he could last all this time without cumming. I guessed his Master had trained him well.

Jeffy stopped sucking, holding my glans just inside his mouth. I whimpered and groaned in frustration as his fingers circled my scrotum, pushed my balls low in their sac, and remained still until my excitement subsided.

My God, this was pure torture! WERE THEY EVER GOING TO LET ME CUM??

Suddenly, he swallowed my clitty whole and began to furiously suck me while pumping my shaft.

OH GOD YES-THIS WAS IT!!

We worked each other's cocks like two boys possessed. We grunted and groaned-our balls were close-oh so close-then a finger-tip pressed against my pussy-I knew what was coming next-I massaged his anus with my finger then, as if we read each other's minds-we pushed our fingers to the hilt into each other's assholes.

His lips let go of my clitty-I whimpered but followed his lead-he pumped the cum out of my balls and aimed it at his face.

So that's what they want to see, I said to myself.

I let his cock slip from my mouth and aimed it at my face just in time to receive his first salvo...we furiously milked cum out of each other's balls...blast-after-blast of hot spunk exploded from our cockheads and covered the white flesh of our faces.

I heard the men above us softly chuckling.

When my clitty softened, Jeffy licked the excess cum from my sensitive flesh; I did the same for him. I heard Jackson snap his fingers, and Jeffy immediately rose from the floor, he helped me to a standing position as well.

My face was thick with cum, it felt very strange and my hand went to smooth out the creamy substance but was pulled away by Jeffy.

"Cum on your face is a badge of honor," Jeffy whispered to me, "...wear it with pride!"

I was still dizzy and weak from my orgasm, but I could see our men on the sofa, sitting almost side-by-side, naked. Jackson's hand was wrapped around Darling's erection pumping it up-and-down. Darling was slowly stroking Jackson's huge, hard cock.

Jackson snapped his fingers again and Jeffy wasted no time in maneuvering my body until my back was to Darling. At first I wasn't sure what was expected of me, but Darling helped Jeffy arrange me in a kneeling position on the sofa, my legs split wide on either side of Darling.

It suddenly dawned on me what I was to do when my open buttocks came in contact with Darling's cockhead: I was to ride Darling's cock, facing forward, rising and falling with the strength of my legs.

This was actually my favorite position when Darling fucked me. It required me to do all the work, but I could control the speed and depth of penetration. Also, when Darling was close to orgasm, he would reach around and stroke my clitty until we came at the same time.

I reached below my butt and found Darling's throbbing cock; he was obviously very excited by my 'show' with Jeffy. I aimed his cockhead at my pussy and began lowering my hips to swallow his manhood, but he held me firm with just the tip of his cock inside me.

I whimpered in frustration; his hands stroked my breasts, and kneaded my pointed nipples.

"Watch this!" he whispered in my ear then turned my head in time to see Jeffy, who was kneeling above his Master's enormous erection, slowly impale himself on Jackson's massive, coal-black log of flesh.

I expected Jeffy to cry out in agonizing pain, but instead, I heard only mewling groans escaping his throat. My eyes darted from the huge cock slowly disappearing inside his ass, and the contorted, almost rapturous expression on his cherubic face.

It was the most amazing sight I'd ever witnessed, and when Jeffy came to rest on Jackson's thighs, my clitty hardened at the thought of that long and thick cock completely buried inside the small boy.

Darling suddenly pulled my hips down until his erection was completely inside of me. He continued massaging and stroking my breasts and nipples. My clitty was now throbbing, and I couldn't wait for him to give me the signal to begin fucking.

My head was swimming with lust and desire. When, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jeffy begin to rise up the length of Jackson's erection, I tried to emulate his motion, but Darling held me firmly in place, his cock buried inside me, and expanding even wider until I loudly groaned.

Darling chuckled and asked me in a voice everyone could hear: "What is it you want, my Sweet Little Girl?"

Without missing a beat I replied, "I want your cock in my pussy, my Darling-please let me ride your hard cock!"

"You may begin to fuck my cock!" he said; again, loud enough for everyone to hear.

I couldn't help myself, I instantly replied, "Thank you, Master!"

Jeffy and I furiously rose our hips until just the tips of our men's steel poles were inside us, then slammed ourselves downward until our pussies came in contact with their thighs.

Very soon, all I could think of was that I wanted my man to cum first. I desperately wanted to prove to everyone that I was a skilled lover who could satisfy his man.

Our fucking soon became another contest between me and Jeffy; each of us wanting to give our man an explosive orgasm.

All four of us grunted and groaned and filled the air in the room with unbelievably sexy and dirty sounds.

I was not wearing the scrotum strap, and soon found myself concentrating hard on both pleasing Darling's cock, and controlling my own orgasm until Darling shot his seed deep inside me.

I thought of nothing but giving Darling an orgasm. My aching balls, begging for relief, were meaningless. The only thing that mattered was my man's pleasure.

Darling's jerking motions told me he was close. Suddenly, I felt his strong hand wrap my discarded panties around my clitty and he squeezed and stroked me until I could take no more. The moment his cock swelled even bigger inside me, cum shot violently from my balls and into the panties.

That is when Darling forced me hard on his cock, and filled my pussy with his sperm and semen. A split second later, Jackson and Jeffy shouted their pleasure.

The sounds of our orgasms reverberated off the walls of the room. If I hadn't been hooked on this lifestyle before, I certainly was now.

I heard Jackson snap his fingers and Jeffy forced me to the floor once again. He placed me on my back and raised my legs. He knelt over me in a sixty-nine position, but instead of feeding me his cock, he planted his asshole on my lips, and he buried his face between my buttocks and began sucking Darling's cum out of my pussy.

I immediately did the same for him. I tasted Jackson's thick and creamy cum for the second time that night.

Finally, Jeffy rolled off me and rested beside me on the floor. We both gulped air until our breathing returned to normal.

When I opened my eyes I saw Darling standing, dressed in his shorts and cinching his robe closed. He held out his hand and showed me the saturated panties.

"Put these on," is all he said.

"Yes, Darling," I replied.

My legs were wobbly when I stood and Jeffy caught me from falling.

I took the cum-soaked panties from Darling and stepped into them and raised them up to my hips. I expected him to hand me my robe he was holding, but he didn't.

He and Jackson exchanged pleasantries and soon we were out the door into the hallway. I was immediately aware of my condition: if we ran into anyone, they would see who I really was-a pussy-boy wearing cum-soaked pink panties with drying cum on his face, and cum leaking from my asshole slowly running down my shaved legs.

To my discomfort, when the elevator door opened, out stepped a fully dressed man, and a boy about my age.

"Richard, how are you?" Darling asked the man.

The man exclaimed, "Life couldn't be better!" then he looked me up and down and a smile formed on his face.

I thought to myself: there sure are a lot of older men/young boy couples in this building!

"This is Johnny," said Darling.

"Oh my, he's a pretty one, isn't he? How's he coming along?" he asked as though I wasn't even there.

"Splendid!" said Darling. "He's a natural bottom and a fast learner."

I blushed at Darling's compliment.

Then Darling added: "We're coming from 2-D."

The man chuckled and said, "I'll bet that was an experience he'll never forget!"

On the short elevator ride I wondered if I should be humiliated or proud of Darling's praise of me to someone I'd never met.

Suddenly, Katie and Jennifer emerged from their apartment into the hallway. Katie was dressed in a silk robe; Jennifer wore the royal blue corset that concealed nothing. Her shapely breasts spilled over the bodice, and her sex visibly naked below.

Katie smiled as she drank in my condition.

"OH," she exclaimed. "This is the night you guys were going to 2-D!"

What the heck, does everyone know our business? I wondered.

Then she looked directly at me, patted my head, and asked, "Did you have fun, Sweetie-didn't you just love his big, black snake?"

Now I really was embarrassed. Was she mocking me? Moisture filled my eyes. I knew I had to say something so as not to anger Darling.

I averted my eyes and mumbled: "Yes, M-Mistress Katie, I had a good time."

She chuckled and said, "Yes, I knew a boy like you would enjoy it!"

There was something about women that sometimes annoyed me: even though their words were kindly, they sounded rather insulting at the same time.

Darling and I walked to our place as Katie knocked on the door across the hallway from them.

Darling whispered to me: "A lesbian couple just moved into your old apartment...looks like 'the girl's' are going to get acquainted tonight!"

The next morning Darling surprised me.

"Here are the car keys, and a shopping list," he said. "I think it's time to expand your horizons, and give you some added responsibilities."

He handed me a credit card with my name on it.

"Use this for whatever you buy...I laid out a pair of jeans and a nice shirt for you to wear," he said then gave me a playful slap on my panty-encased buttocks.

I couldn't remember the last time I was outside of the building. I was a different person then.

I was nervous. All I could think about was getting the shopping done quickly so I could return home-I didn't like being away from Darling.

I had already taken six bags of groceries inside, and gathered up the remaining three bags from the back seat of the car.

A panel van pulled into the parking lot and came to a stop beside the fenced-in pool. On the side of the van in big, blue letters it read: "Rodriguez Brothers Pool Cleaning and Maintenance."

I'd seen the van before, but never the actual guys themselves.

I was about to go into the building when I saw the occupants emerge from the van. I was a little curious so I watched them.

OH MY GOD-IT CAN'T BE-HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!

It was Scarface and the two other guys who had accosted me on the bus!

My heart pounded with fear. Goose-pimples covered my body. I couldn't breathe. I raced into the building and didn't feel safe until I was locked inside the apartment. It took several minutes for my breathing to return to normal.

When I gathered enough nerve to look outside, I stood to the side of the window and peaked down at the swimming pool.

Sure enough-it was Scarface and his brothers! HOW COULD THIS BE?

My hands trembled as I put away the groceries. I couldn't wait for Darling to come home for lunch. Every so often I went to the window and spied on the men.

When Darling finally walked thru the door I rushed to him and said, "My God-oh my God-the guys from the bus are cleaning the pool! Why are they here? Oh my God..."

"Calm down, Sweetie...try to relax...I'll explain everything to you in due time...you are safe with me...they are not bad men, in fact, they're very good at their job-they do a fantastic job on the pool."

My hands continued to tremble as we ate the sandwiches I'd prepared.

"Sweetie," began Darling. "Do you remember me telling you how much it excites me to see you with other men?"

"Uh, yes, I guess so..." I said softly. Not sure where this conversation was going.

"Well, Sweetie, from now on whenever they come to clean the pool, I'm going to watch you suck their cocks..."

HUH? WHAT DID HE SAY?

He waited for his words to sink in then continued.

"This is all about broadening your experiences...this is your life now-you belong to me and you will do what I say-do you trust me Sweetie?"

"Yes, of course, b-but-"

"But nothing, dear," he cut me off then reached between my legs and squeezed my hard clitty thru my panties.

He chuckled and said, "Your mind says 'no' but your body is saying 'yes-yes-yes'!"

My face turned beet-red. I could not deny that the idea of taking their hard cocks into my mouth didn't make me excited.

I began to tremble again. The realization hit me hard. I had willingly allowed Darling to transform me from a naïve boy into a slut.

It was time I acknowledged my love of men's cocks, and the excitement I felt whenever a hard cock shot its load into my mouth, and how much it pleased me to suck all the cum from a man's swollen balls.

We finished our sandwiches in silence. He gave my hard clitty one final squeeze then got up from the table and said, "Come over here!"

He sat on the sofa and motioned me to sit on his lap. He kissed me deep and hard. I threw my arms around him and passionately returned his kisses.

His hand found my hard clitty and masturbated me thru the sheer material of my panties. I wasn't wearing the strap and it didn't take very long for him to bring me to an intense orgasm inside my panties.

I kissed him one final time, licked his hand clean then slinked to my knees between his legs.

I opened his slacks, found his pulsating erection, and immediately drew him into my mouth. I gave him a slow, long, loving blowjob. When he discharged in my mouth, I greedily swallowed every drop.

My heart was still; my nerves calm. I wondered what the Rodriguez brother's cum would taste like.

Yes, I thought. This is who I am and I love it!

Darling had me take a quick shower, attach the scrotum strap, and dressed me in my sheer, see-thru yellow panties.

I waited on my knees a few feet from Darling sitting on the sofa. My head bowed, my hands clasped behind my back in my best subservient pose.

He gave me last minute instructions and just then there were three sharp knocks on the door.

My heart pounded with a mixture of fear and excitement. Darling had pinched and caressed my breasts and nipples until my clitty was hard as a rock, forcing the front of my panties to jut straight-out.

My head was bowed. I did not look up when the men entered the apartment. Darling offered the men beer, but one man (it was Scarface, I recognized his voice) replied they still had another job to go to after they left here. They settled on soft drinks.

Darling settled on the sofa near me. No time was going to be wasted. A man approached me and I stared at his dirty work boots.

I saw a hand lift my chin until I was staring into his eyes-it was Scarface-he would be the first. He had a kind smile on his face.

He stared hard into my eyes. "Hi, Chica, remember me?"

I nodded my head.

"Johnny, this is Ernesto-is there something you would like to ask him?"

I couldn't help myself-my face blushed a bright crimson.

"H-Hello, Ernesto..." I stammered. "It is a pleasure to meet you-w-would you allow me the privilege of sucking your cock?"

His smile broadened and I could see all his white teeth.

"I would like that very much, Chica," he said.

My trembling fingers had difficulty opening his jeans, and pulling his underwear to his knees. His prick was already hard. It was slightly longer and thicker than Darlings cock.

I did as Darling had instructed: I buried my face in his crotch and licked his ball sac. His scrotum was covered in dried sweat and the manly aroma drifted I up my nostrils until it made my head swoon. There's nothing like the smell of a manly-man's crotch!

I licked his scrotum, and alternated sucking one ball at a time into my mouth. My left hand was busy gently stroking the shaft of his cock while I fondled his balls with my other hand.

Darling leaned forward, and patted my head. That was the signal to move on to Ernest's hard cock. I drank in the beauty of the rigid, brown cock inches from my mouth. I wet my lips, and slid them around his plum-sized cockhead.

My mouth was stretched wide. I remained still until I became used to his girth then I sucked him with all the enthusiasm a good blowjob deserves. When you pleasure a real man, you have to give a 110% effort.

My hands quit trembling and moved non-stop over his cock and balls. I lost myself in the sucking. I inhaled sharply thru my nose reveling in his manly fragrance.

When I felt his hips begin to buck and jerk, I stroked and sucked him faster and harder. I planted my tongue flat on his slit, and when his balls erupted, I eagerly lapped at his cum and swallowed every mouthful. My balls began to ache. The front of my panties was wet with pre-cum.

After I licked him clean, put away his softened cock and adjusted his clothing into place, he patted my head and said, "That was excellent, Chica, I am already looking forward to next week!"

He turned and left me on my knees and immediately I saw another pair of dirty work boots in front of me.

"Johnny, say 'hi' to Rico," said Darling.

"Hello, Rico..." I said with more confidence. "It is a pleasure to meet you-would you allow me the privilege of sucking your cock?"

And the dance continued...

Finally, it was Juan. And then it was over and the brothers were leaving.

My balls had swollen twice their normal size, and I was praying to God for Darling to bend me over and give me a fucking I'd never forget.

My prayers were answered. He couldn't get out of his clothes fast enough. When he was naked he bent me over the end of the sofa and plunged into me thru the tiny slit in the panties.

God how I loved the feel of my throbbing clitty pressed against the sheer material if my panties as he madly fucked me. He didn't last long though and I unexpectedly felt the wetness gushing into my pussy.

I whimpered in frustration, but my hopes quickly soared when I realized he hadn't lost his erection. The walls of my pussy clung tightly, and squeezed, his throbbing hard-on. Then, he grasped my hips, and violently thrust into me. I cried out in ecstasy when his battering ram banged against my prostate.

When he was getting close, I began moaning and begging for relief. Just before he came inside me for a second rime, he said, "Unfasten the strap!"

You don't have to tell me twice! I had become very adept at reaching into my panties and loosening the strap.

He gave one, final deep thrust that took my breath away then we screamed and shouted as our balls unleashed wave-after-wave of hot cum. If someone had been watching us, I'm sure they would have been amused by our wild gyrations, and the twisted and contorted expressions on our faces.