Danny Darling Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers

He collapsed on top of me and we remained that way until I felt his flaccid penis slip from my oozing pussy.

I smiled into the sofa cushion. The orgasms Darling gave me were light-years more powerful and intense than anything I'd experienced in the past, and they seemed to get better and better.

God, I love this man!

I was standing naked before the vanity mirror, lost in nervous anticipation, mindlessly brushing my hair.

Darling had informed me while I was taking my bath that my old boss from the department store, Mrs. Nelson, and her boy Michael would be coming here tonight.

"You will address her as 'Mistress Marcia'," he'd said matter-of-factly.

On the settee next to the counter was my outfit for the night: sheer red, babydoll nightie and matching panties; a very flimsy and small red lace bra; a black, lace garter belt; and sheer, black nylon stockings.

It is what I thought of as my 'total-girly-outfit', and now, I would have to wear it in front of a woman I'd worked for-a woman I admired and respected.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks: Dummy, I said to myself. Except for the garter belt and stockings, this is the outfit I was wearing beneath my clothes when Mrs. Nelson caught me, uh, when she made me take off my shirt and slacks in her office.

She called me a 'sissyboy'...she'd made me admit to her I was a 'sissyboy'.

I furrowed my brow, and with a puzzled look on my face, I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

Slowly, my lips went from a frown to a smile. I glanced at the outfit then back to myself in the mirror. A soft chuckle escaped my mouth.

Johnny, I told myself, YOU ARE A SISSY-YOU LOVE WEARING GIRLY OUTFITS FOR DARLING!

I began humming as I went about the business of dressing.

The brassiere was first. Darling rarely had me wear a bra so I still struggled when I reached behind me to fasten the clasp. After 4-5 tries, I finally did it.

The cups were small, and while I didn't really have breasts, per se, Darling had worked my nipples to the extent they were now over an inch in length when hard. I have to admit, I was aroused whenever the lacy material was bound against my ultra-sensitive nipples.

Next came the garter belt...that was always easy; step into it then pull it up above my hips. My only concern was that I didn't have it on backwards.

Now came the hard part-the nylon stockings. First, I checked my toe nails. They had to be clipped very close so as to not cause a tear or run in the stockings.

I sat on the settee, pushing the nighty and panties to one side, then rolled the stocking, leaned back against the wall; curled my foot so it pointed straight; then slowly rolled the sexy material up my leg.

Oh God, how I loved the feel of the stockings when they firmly encased my soft flesh!

I always took more time than necessary while rolling the stockings up my legs; reveling in the delicious and exquisite sensations.

I hate to admit it, but whenever the stockings were in place, my clitty always became erect, and I couldn't stop myself from stroking it for several seconds.

I was grateful Darling only occasionally had me dress in my 'total-girly-outfit'-it was TOO feminine and delightful-my mind became enveloped in fog, and I really did begin to think of myself as a girl.

I snapped out of my reverie, took my hand off my clitty, fastened the stockings to the garter straps then stood at the counter. The black leather scrotum strap was next.

I don't know why Darling wanted me to wait until I had an erection before I fastened it in place-it was a more difficult and sometimes painful procedure when my clitty was hard, and my balls rode high in their sac.

Next were the red, diaphanous panties. I wriggled my hips as I pulled them up in place.

As usual, my clitty pushed out the front of the panties, and my shaved crotch was clearly visible to all who chose to look. This is how Darling always presented me to his friends.

Finally, I carefully pulled the sheer nighty over my head, smoothed it in place then fixed my hair. I was mindlessly smiling at my image in the mirror when I noticed Darling come up behind me.

He wrapped his arms around me, drew me back to him, kissed my neck, lightly nipped at my ear then whispered, "You are the most beautiful boy I've ever seen!"

He turned me facing him and we kissed. His lips were soft and hot; he broke the kiss only when I felt his erection pressing against my belly.

He smiled down at me and said, "I have a present for you" then handed me a jewelry box.

I briefly thought it might be a second ear ring but when I opened the box my breath caught in my throat.

My eyes grew wide and I exclaimed, "Oh my God, it's beautiful!"

I pulled from the small box a ring with a large, and what looked to be a very expensive diamond.

OH MY GOD-HE BOUGHT ME A DIAMOND RING!!

My eyes flooded with tears of happiness-my smile was ear-to-ear. I threw my arms around him and hugged him close.

I looked into his eyes and said, "I love you, Darling."

I thought I saw moisture in his eyes as he replied, "I love you too, Sweetie."

Another long kiss then he said, "Here, let me put the ring on your finger."

I was glad he offered to do it for me. Never having worn a ring I didn't know on which finger it belonged.

He took the ring from me, held up my left hand, and worked the ring onto the finger next to my pinky finger. It was a snug fit; it felt perfect there.

I held up my hand and admired the diamond ring. It was gorgeous!

We hugged and kissed and I slid my hand into his shorts and caressed his hardness.

I wanted to do something special for him. I began kissing my way down his chest and was about to go to my knees when we were startled by knocking on the front door.

"OH!" exclaimed Darling. "It's later than I thought. I'm going to put on my robe, why don't you answer the door and welcome our guests!"

I beamed at him and replied, "Yes, my Darling."

The next morning I was sitting at the computer, working on a couple of Darling's business spreadsheets. I should say, I was trying to work on the spreadsheets. It was difficult to focus on my job.

Between the memories from the night before, and my need to hold up my left hand and admire my new diamond ring, my concentration wasn't very good.

Michael, Mistress Marcia's 'boy', was older than me, gorgeous like I'd never seen before, and had a cock longer and thicker than Darling's that I'm sure gave his Mistress many orgasms.

Stretching my lips wide over his cockhead and feeling the softness of his delicious flesh on my tongue, well, it was a good thing I was wearing my scrotum strap, otherwise I would have made a huge mess inside my panties.

Of course, it wasn't all roses. Darling gave Mistress Marcia permission to spank me. I hadn't been spanked since I was seven, when my father caught me playing with my sister's Barbie dolls. I hate to admit that I actually enjoyed it. When she was finished, my buttocks were glowing red, and my clitty was as hard as it has ever been.

I had to kneel before Mistress Marcia not once, but twice, and eat her furry cunt. She pulled my face so hard against her open gash, I thought my head was going to disappear inside her and I would be smothered to death.

All-in-all though, I had three glorious orgasms last night:

One when Michael fucked me with his wonderful cock (Mistress Marcia and Darling wanted to watch the two of us perform); the second when Mistress Marcia fucked me hard with her strap-on (why do these white women always seem to use big black dildo's?); and the third, and by far the best orgasm was after our guests had left, and in bed, facing him, I mounted Darling's cock and rode him long and hard-my eyes locked into his.

It is unbelievable how much more intense the orgasm is when you are madly in love with the man you are satisfying.

Anyway, like I said, it was difficult to concentrate on my computer work with the dull, sweet-aching sensations still lingering in my well-used pussy, and my buttocks still sore from the deliciously wicked spanking.

I finished my work and was going to shut-down the computer when I remembered to check Darling's emails. Sometimes there was correspondence that needed to be answered.

Nope, everything was routine, and I deleted most of them. I noticed he had over eight-hundred items in his 'Deleted' folder, and wondered if maybe I should get rid of them permanently. I decided to look them over to see if Darling needed them or not.

I slowly scrolled down, first looking at the sender, then the subject line.

I was getting towards the bottom when suddenly I felt a lightning bolt coursing thru my body. My eyes grew wide as saucers, the hair on the back of neck stood straight. My heart raced and pounded like never before.

OH MY GOD!! WHY THE HELL DID MY MOTHER SEND DARLING THESE EMAILS???

When I regained my composure, I scanned the dates they were sent.

HOLY SHIT!! They started a good month before I left home-before I even had decided where I was going to move to.

HOW CAN THIS BE???

I hesitated for several seconds pondering the meaning of this. I found the email with the earliest date, and with trembling fingers clicked on it and read:

Hi Danny,

This is in response to your recent ad in 'Alternative Lifestyles' magazine.

I have long suspected that my son, John, is gay. (HUH!! WHAT???)The one time I broached the subject with him, he vehemently denied it, and countered with the fact he had had an active sex life with two different girls. Since I became friends with both girls, I know that to be true.

HOWEVER, both young women have confided in me concerning his sexual proclivities, and the three of us could only conclude he was hiding his true nature. We believe he is in deep denial, unwilling, or unable to come to grips with his true sexuality.

My son is a wonderful boy. Bright, funny, and can be very articulate if drawn out. He is small in stature, 5'7 and 140 pounds, very shy, and has never had close male friends his own age.

He seems to be most comfortable with older men. In particular, there have been two men (that I'm aware of) whose company he seemed to prefer over anyone else.

I suspected those 'friendships' may have been more than met the eye, but he was over 18 so I said nothing. Besides, he appeared happiest during those relationships.

He is a very good-looking boy, almost to the point of being 'pretty.' My greatest fear is for him to be seduced by an unscrupulous pervert for his own agenda.

I do not want him to go through life in his currently miserable state of mind. He has been, and is, depressed, angry and completely unable to find the beauty and grandeur of life itself.

His moping demeanor is a constant heart-ache for me, and his two sisters. All we want for him is to be happy.

Last week, he told me he wanted to leave our home state and move to California. When I asked him why, he could only stammer, and evade my questions while his face turned three-shades of red.

I know why he wants to leave home-he can never 'be true to himself' while living here.

His father was something of a homophobe, and instilled in John that destructive quality that will forever deny him the possibility of accepting who he is.

I believe John feels the only way to explore his true nature is to be somewhere he has no friends or family...someplace he can start over and not feel the shame and embarrassment that a closeted boy fears and dreads.

I truly believe a committed relationship with an older man who can serve as mentor for both his emotional and physical needs will serve to develop my son into the man he needs to be to survive and be happy in this crazy world.

Danny, I don't know you at all. I mean, what kind of man places an ad in a strange magazine searching for a boy? But, I was impressed with your words, and your seemingly genuine desire to find companionship.

I can only hope and pray your intentions are sincere and honorable.

I certainly don't want my son to leave home, but he is determined to get out of here ASAP. It can be a cold and cruel world out there, and my only course of action is to try and protect him as best I can, and ensure his safety.

I am a desperate mother who wants only the best for my extremely unhappy son.

Can you help me?

With great apprehension,

Barbara

ps Attached you will find a recent photo of my beloved son

I stared blankly at the screen. Did I read this right? Did my mother plan for this to happen? Did she and Darling actually orchestrate the last seven-weeks of my life?

A thought came to mind and I pulled on jeans and a tee shirt and hurried outside to my car. In the glove box I found what I was looking for then went back to the apartment.

Since Darling would be home for lunch at any time, I stripped to my panties and returned to the computer room. I unfolded the maps and papers from the car, and laid them beside the computer.

Nothing unusual here, I thought as I rummaged thru the papers. Just the mapquest my mother had printed to get me from Minnesota-to-Florida, and the copy of the classified ads for apartments she'd also printed from our home desktop computer.

I glanced at the classifieds and saw the yellow hi-lighted section. It was the only ad she had circled, and in her own handwriting she'd scrawled: "I've done some research, this place looks both affordable and safe-go here first!" It was Darling's ad from the newspaper.

When I'd arrived in town, I didn't give it a second thought, since my mother hadn't circled or hi-lighted any other ad, I came straight to Darling's apartment building.

He asked me a few questions, I filled out a couple forms, and I moved in an hour after I had arrived.

Oh my God! The whole thing had definitely been a set-up! My own mother had conspired with a man she didn't know for me to become his 'boy'-his submissive, homosexual lover!

The memories flooded back to me. My original plan was to move to California; I hadn't given Florida any consideration at all until my mother began her non-stop campaign for me to change my mind.

And as usual, I followed her advice.

I was frozen in place, absolutely stunned. I blankly stared at the computer screen for several minutes before I decided to read another email:

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your response. I know how difficult it must have been for you to bare your soul to someone you've never met. You are a courageous woman for even answering my ad. I know you did so out of a deep love and concern for your son's well-being.

Let me try to put your mind at ease: I am not a freak or predator-I want only the love and companionship we all hope to find at least once in our lifetimes.

Your email has buoyed my spirits; I had come to believe I was on an unreasonable and unobtainable quest for an ideal that did not exist. You have renewed my hope that I could find a boy to mentor, and perhaps become involved with in a meaningful relationship.

Allow me to give you a brief description of me and my life:

I am a male in my fifties, not the most handsome of men, but not hideous either. I have accumulated considerable monies through real estate and the stock market. Your son would never have to work a day in his life ever again.

I am a romantic...I want to believe your son and I will fall hopelessly in love, and live happily ever after. But I am a realist as well. My intentions are to open John's eyes to the person he is, and to demonstrate to him how wonderful life can be if he accepts and embraces his true nature.

If I can help him achieve awareness, I have done my job. If he chooses to leave me, he is free to do so at any time. I desire a friend and lover, not a prisoner.

I own and manage the apartment building where John will live. All of my tenets are couples who are gay or lesbian. I always keep one apartment vacant, in case a nice boy should somehow come into my life.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with more information.

What are his habits, likes and dislikes? I realize as his mother, you may be uncomfortable sharing details of your son's sex life, but any pertinent information you can share with me would be most valuable.

My heart is soaring at the prospect of meeting your son, John.

Sincerely,

Danny

This is incredible! How could I have been so blind to all this? My life in Tampa has been a total and complete sham...an illusion created by masters of manipulation.

It wasn't an accident or a stroke of good luck I found a job so quickly working for Mistress Marcia-it was preplanned!

As I'm sure my car was rigged to fail so I would have to rely on Darling. And it is now obvious that Darling set-up my horrifying introduction to Scarface and his brothers on the bus.

How could I have been so stupid and naïve? Tears welled in my eyes as I began to question the veracity of Darling's feelings for me. Did he really love me, or is he just using me to satisfy his unquenchable lust?

I took a deep gulp of air, wiped my eyes dry, and continued reading the emails.

Dear Danny,

My son is a loner. He has no close friends his own age; he has always preferred staying home and performing what has traditionally been 'female chores'-cooking, cleaning, laundry, he even wanted to learn how to sew.

He has become an outstanding 'homemaker'-he's an excellent cook, and our clothes and house are always clean and immaculate. I hate to say this, but his younger sisters refer to him behind his back as not John, but Joan, their older, fussy sister.

As for his relationships with females, his two girlfriends confided to me that John often experiences 'difficulties' when they become intimate. He is eager to please, but his body fails to respond to stimulus 'straight' men find exciting.

He has no interest in sports, or any other outdoor 'manly' pursuits. He loves sitting in his bedroom and staring at his computer screen for hours. Unfortunately, one of my daughters accidentally discovered websites my son seems to gravitate towards.

There are a half dozen women's lingerie sites; a dozen or so sites where they post photos of girls and women performing oral sex on men and boys. We thought this was a good sign, showing he had interest in females, but my eldest daughter pointed out perhaps John is staring at the erections, using heterosexual photos to hide his real desires.

To almost prove my daughter's theory, we found several sites devoted to erotic literature, and each one was bookmarked to go directly to the 'Gay Male' category.

There is one area where I'm not sure how to approach so I'll just put it right out there: John has an extreme interest in women's underwear-especially panties.

He thinks we don't know of his fetish, but when your sexiest panties continually come up missing for days at a time, it becomes obvious where they are, and what they're being used for.

John seems to believe that because he does the laundry, he can get away with using our panties for his personal pleasure and no one would discover his secret. Once again I sadly report that unbeknownst to him, I have caught him in the act.

In all honesty and candor, I never knew some men masturbate by grinding their erections into the mattress and actually climaxing inside the panties. I have unfortunately witnessed my son doing just that while wearing my sexiest panties. Ugh!

From the aroma in his bedroom, I would say he performs this act quite frequently.

(OH-MY-GOD...HOW COULD MY OWN MOTHER SAY ALL THIS TO A COMPLETE STRANGER?)

Danny, I am at my wits end...my worst fear is that he will actively seek out men to fulfill his fantasies, and I know, there are many perverted, and possibly violent men who would love to get their hands on my innocent son.

I love my son with all my heart-I only want the best for him. He's a wonderful boy who deserves to find peace of mind and true happiness.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers