All Comments on 'Danny's Choice Ch. 01: 2nd Chances'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DaddyD88DaddyD88over 4 years ago
So fucking hot!

'"What I need is a bath. I was about to have one." He, in fact, did feel like he needed a shower. Atkins' cum was dribbling down his leg.'

Fkkkkk this story is hot afff! Very very well written, I'm not sure precisely what it is about the writers style, but there is an acute awareness of sexy dynamics and ability to relate them in a way that is neither rushed nor repetitive and manages to appeal to the kinky elements as well. Highly recommended and hoping for more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You know how to send your readers over the edge...! I was already aroused having read how Chris offered himself to Ken when I found him again in an even sluttier posture as he is taken by the two black gardeners! You're such a teaser!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3023 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES