All Comments on 'Danny's Education'

by Greymead

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
WHAT A AMAZING STORY

WONDERFUL STORY HOPE THERE IS MORE OF IT, LOVE WHEN IT'S BETWEEN WIFE AND HUSBAND AND GOES NO FURTHER THAN THEM...I HAD MY FIRST PROSTATE ORGANISM A FEW YEARS AGO, NO MALE HAS EVER KNOWN THE WHAT PLEASURE IS, TILL YOU HAVE ONE, IT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD...!

BETTY jo xoxo

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Loved your story

Was a great story of two loving people exploring gender reversal without the revenge associated with these stories from this site. No slave, no cuckold, and no chastity. You'll get more popular ratings if you go down that route, but there are many of us that will a fan for the better story line.

Thanks for sharing,

Santacruzman

sissysimmisissysimmiover 6 years ago
wonderful

Great story easy to read and I hope there are more chapters on their way.

Keep writing pwease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

I am so looking forward to hearing more about these two.

Tigr2Tigr2over 6 years ago
Where is Jem

I would love to meet Jem!

Living_in_AweLiving_in_Aweover 6 years ago
Really Enjoyed This. More to come?

This was very erotic and i enjoyed reading it. The best part is how you portrayed Jem as sensual, sensitive and strong in the dominant role. You also give Danny a sense of humor and adventure. Too many authors in this genre stoop to the stereotypes of the cruel, heartless domme manipulating the simpering, spineless sub. I'm enjoying this story and hope to see Danielle's education continue.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 6 years ago
Great Start

I'd love to see you continue this.

xoxo,

Di

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

I enjoyed this, and could easily lead to additional chapters. Don't move so fast, and reflect a little more, to make it more believable.

It was stated in the story that originally Bobbie was a guy and she spotted him, and gave the impression that she changed him, Bobbie had a key to her place, at least that's how I read it.

It was also stated in the story that she was marking her territory, and Daniel was kind of glad of that, in that he had similar feeling for her, making it easier to trust her. At some point he has to ask himself if he is just another life for her to use and destroy, or a possibly life long commitment.

There are so many possibilities for this story, I hope the Author follows it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A continuation would be nice

I actually liked the pace of this story. Jem wasn't too fast nor too slow. Bobbi added a nice kink to the story without being unbelievable. A similar adventure happened to me, without Bobbi. My gf seduced me, got me dressed, and then made love to me with her "cock". I never felt to feminine while at the same time being so masculine. It was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mixed

Well written, good grammar and spelling. Enjoyed most of the story except the shemale anal.

Triff50Triff50about 2 years ago

Yes I will be reading this one AGAIN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Luv this story, hope there are more chapters to cum! Luv the cum kissing, and adding Bobbi to the mix just took it to another level! Training him to take dildo’s and hopefully real cock in the near future is so hot! Luv AmiLil!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreymead@Greymead
Typically filthy-minded guy who enjoys writing about many sex-related subjects. My orientation says I am straight, which is mostly right - but not precisely - - don't you hate those narrow little boxes? Wouldn't it be nice if there were a text box into which you could put what...

SIMILAR Stories