Danny's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not look away for several moments. "Jem..." was all I could manage until, as she plucked at the sparse hair on my chest, she asked,

"Well? Did I do a good job, honey?"

"Jem, I honestly don't have words. If I had imagined it, I couldn't have imagined it like this."

"Let's take care of this," she pulled on those hairs again as she lifted a pink razor from the vanity table. In a moment, there was no more hair, and she was lifting a bra that matched the lavender panties. "Lift your arms, honey."

I complied, of course, and she slipped the straps over my shoulders and snapped it closed between the cups that stood for the tits I didn't have.

Standing, she took my hands and urged me to my feet facing her. She looked me up and down, smiled. "We can take care of your legs another time, I think. In the meantime, honey, you are hot, hot, hot, and I want to make sweet love to you.

She closed the distance between us and kissed me, burying her tongue between my lips, then pulling it back and nipping lightly at my lipsticked mouth.

We fell to the bed, she on top of me, pressing her body against mine and capturing and holding my mouth with her own. My cock was so hard by now, it threatened to burst through the lace front of the panties, but that lace proved to be far stronger than it appeared.

Jem moved a hand to cup my balls and squeeze gently, ignoring the hard cock just above. As I tried to reach her breast, she whispered "just lay still, honey. Be the girl." Why did that make me melt?

I sensed her other hand slipping under the other pillow. "Raise your legs, honey," she said as she rolled off of me. I did as she asked, reveling in the softly hypnotic feel of the experience. She slipped the panties back off my hips so that they hung from my ankles, I recognized the aroma and the feel of the lubricant as she anointed my asshole. I enjoyed the probing of her finger, having learned to love that most intimate caress in the weeks we'd been together. Then, sliding a pillow under my ass, she crouched between my legs and I felt something bigger than her finger prodding at me. I opened my eyes and raised my head to look and was surprised to see that she was wearing a dick.

I had never seen a strap-on dildo before, but it was obvious what it was and, by her position, what she intended to do with it. "Relax, honey. If you tighten up, it will hurt. If you relax, it will feel so good. I promise."

I tried to relax. I really did. But this was strange, and beyond what I thought I was getting into. I tightened up more from reflex than intent, and she was right. It did hurt. It hurt a LOT. But with her crooning into my ear, stroking my cheek with one hand and my cock with the other, I eventually did relax and things became better. Not a whole lot better, but at least I was not in agony any more.

As she took slow and gentle strokes, I found the pain disappearing behind a new, warm, thoroughly sensual sensation similar to, but more intense than when she used her finger to invade me.

By the time her strokes were gathering speed and strength, I found myself fucking up against her, moaning.

"Do you like it Danielle?"

"Yes," I whispered, feeling an additional frisson at the feminization of my name.

"Tell me. Tell me out loud."

"Yes," I said aloud.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I like it."

"What do you like?"

"I like you fucking me."

"Do you want me to stop?"

What? I was beginning to feel something like an orgasm approaching through the prostate stimulation and she wanted to know if I wanted her to stop? "No"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me," I groaned. "I want you to fuck me!"

"Are you mine, Danielle?"

Yes, anything. "Yes, just don't stop fucking me!"

She pushed harder, pressing the tip of her rubber cock against the spot I had learned to recognize as my prostate and I began shooting. It landed on my belly and puddled there. It seemed to take forever before it stopped, but without the suction of fucking or sucking, it had a whole different feel. Not so much like an ordinary orgasm. It was intense, and wonderful and afterward I felt spent, happy and totally relaxed.

Jem kissed me gently, lowered my legs and pulled the blanket over me, letting me drift quietly away.

It must have been an hour later that she came to wake me up. "It isn't good to leave the makeup on all night," she told me. "Let's take a shower and get you cleaned up."

***********************

Author's note:

There are elements of this story that come entirely from my imagination and other work I have read. I have no idea how accurate my portrayal of prostate orgams is, for instance, and would enjoy feedback (in private message, please) that would help me to get things right next time around. (Just to be clear, I am not looking for help in achieving this.)

12