Danny's Story: Cheer Boy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes! Yes," Trevor cried.

I was in heaven. I could have done this all night. I could have done this forever. Suddenly, Trevor placed his hands on mine and slowed down and stopped my stroking. I took my mouth off the head of his cock and looked up at him.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. "Am I doing it right?"

Trevor grinned. "Danny, you're doing wonderful!"

I smiled up at him, my hands still holding onto his precious manhood.

"Here's the thing," he explained. "You need to suck it."

Of course! Of course, I need to suck it. It was one thing to have dick in my mouth, but I needed to get my head in the game.

"Ok," I nodded.

"Ok," Trevor replied. "But seriously, you're doing great, Danny. Keep up the good work."

I smiled. I could smell Trevor's aroma on my face and on my lips. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. I looked up at the gorgeous display of masculinity standing before me, waiting for me. Trevor's dick was at full-mast in my eager hands, strong and ready for me. I was ready for more. "God, I want to make you come so bad."

Trevor smiled at me. "Hey, actually, real quick," He said. "I'll be honest with you, I almost blew my nuts back there, but I'm trying to hold out so you can have more time with me."

I smiled.

Trevor paused. "But one thing: where do you want me to come? Because, believe me, nothing feels better for a guy than to nut right in your mouth." He grinned.

I smiled. I was wanting Trevor's nut now more than ever.

Trevor smiled at me. "You want it right now, don't you?"

I bit my lip and grinned.

Trevor laughed. "Ok, then let's do this. You want it in your mouth or you want me to pull out and shoot on your face?"

I looked straight into his deep, blue eyes. "I want to taste it."

"Ok, just remember the important thing is that you don't stop. Just keep it in your mouth and just keep sucking. You'll get it."

He was incredible. I gave him one last look. He smiled at me, his face peeking over his smooth chest muscles. "Ok, make me feel special, baby."

He was for that moment, my man. My protector. I felt so safe with him. His dick was charged and ready for me.

My mouth enveloped his cock again. I didn't want to waste time on the soft licking or kissing, as much as I loved it. I wanted to suck. I wanted to please him, polish his knob good and make him proud of me. With his massive tool in my mouth, I created a seal around his girth with my lips. I rested my tongue softly on the underside of his shaft, and without any hesitation, I sucked it, creating a vacuum inside my mouth.

Trevor clutched at my head. "Holy shit!"

I sucked. Harder. I moved my head back and forth, like a machine, my moist lips gliding over his dick, my tongue massaging and swirling around his pole. Breathing wasn't nearly the problem I had thought it would be; breathing through my nose, each time my mouth moved closer to his groin I could smell his fragrance. Happily, I sucked harder and longer on my giant pacifier.

"Danny," Trevor gasped. "That is incredible!"

My knees became stronger as I placed one hand on the base of his dick and cupped his balls with the other. My fingers danced gracefully along his smooth ball sack, as they inched backward to tickle his taint. The hand I was stroking with him was moving furiously now along his shaft, pumping him to ecstasy.

It is almost indescribable the pleasure one receives from sucking on a man's penis. To place your needs aside and to wholly give in to a man's sexual needs and desires. To kneel before him, and allow him to invade your mouth with his masculinity. Slowly, however, he succumbs to the pleasure you provide, and the power shifts. With each long, sensual suck, he gives in to you, relinquishing his power and dominance as you hold his precious manhood. I could have done this all night.

His dick was throbbing, pulsing inside my mouth. I could feel it widen and gain more girth against my cheeks and tongue. But I didn't stop. I sucked. And sucked. I wanted all of it. Without a second thought, I opened and relaxed my throat, and plunged forward against his abdomen. I took in everything he had, all nine and a half inches. I couldn't breathe for a moment, but it didn't matter. I had all of Trevor inside my mouth and throat. I pressed my face against him harder, his pubic hair tickling my nose. But the feeling of his fat python in my throat was exhilarating.

"Holy FUCK!" Trevor yelled. "Oh my God, you are incredible. You are incredible!"

I kept his cock in my throat and moved my hands to his naked ass. I squeezed his smooth, supple ass cheeks and forced himself farther down my throat. I began to swallow hard. Over and over. My throat muscles were working on his rigid johnson. I moaned a muffled moan. I didn't want to pull away, but my eyes were beginning to water. A tear dripped down my cheek.

Finally, I needed some air. My throat muscles loosened and slowly and delicately, I slid his penis out of my throat and out of my mouth. I looked up at Trevor, my face flushed, my eyes watering.

Trevor shook his head in disbelief. "Danny, you're a pro!"

I smiled and bit my lip. I was so happy.

"You are incredible. I don't know what your sister was freaking out about. You're a natural born cocksucker." And with that, he placed his hands on my head, grabbed my hair and forced his dick back inside my mouth. "Ok, it's game time. Get ready."

I went back to work, fully charged. I swallowed his dick and sucked it like the pro I was. Sucking, swirling, massaging, stroking. His dick head was swollen and red. His girth was becoming almost unmanageable but I charged on. I could tell he was going to burst at any moment.

I didn't want to lose an ounce of his cum, so I tightly sealed my lips around his dick. It was mine. It was all mine. I gripped his shaft tightly and pumped his hard-on, my hand and mouth working in unison to work up his cum. I could feel his sack beginning to tighten. There was an explosion happening in his balls, and soon his semen would shoot forth from his dick and there would be a sperm party in my mouth.

Trevor was grasping my hair and slamming my face back and forth onto his dick like a jackhammer. He was so strong and forceful.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out. "Get ready, baby. Get ready, here it comes!"

I moaned with a pleasure I had never before experienced. This was it. It was happening. I was giving my very first blowjob to one of the hottest, sexiest guys at school. I had him completely in my control. And all I had to do was suck.

I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to taste his kids. I sucked his dick harder, the tip of his mushroom-head was desperately trying to get down my throat. I held on tight to his mast and sucked with everything I had.

Trevor threw his head back, "FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!"

His dick swelled to the point that my lips almost broke their seal, but I remained strong. I sucked. And finally, the first burst of hot cum shot forth from his dick and slammed against the back of my throat and began to slide right down into my tummy.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!"

A second shot. A third. A fourth! His semen was pouring over my tongue, the sperm tickling my taste buds. It was so warm, and salty, and thick. The flavorful taste of his baby batter increased as I massaged it against his shaft. I wanted more. This was my treat after all. This was my reward for all my hard work.

His penis was still pumping his man-milk. I needed to swallow or I would lose his load, and I was not about to let that happen. With his dick still inside my mouth, my lips maintaining their tight seal, I swallowed his load. I could feel the thickness of it as it passed down into my tummy. With more room in my mouth, I could smell his spunk more and the taste intensified. It was magnificent. I could tell he had some strong sperm!

"Fuck!"

His dick was still spasming inside my mouth and within an instant, my mouth was full again with hot jizz. Here we go again, I giggled to myself. I swallowed and added it to the "Trevor-stockpile" forming in my gut.

"Yes," Trevor was shaking, and becoming quieter. "Yes..."

His dick released a few more squirts and then went limp in my mouth. I held his mess and his dick in my mouth for a moment. It was all over. I moaned with pleasure. I didn't want to move. Maybe Trevor would let me stay there forever.

Trevor looked down at me. He was panting, his mouth opened, his eyes wide and sharp. "Fucking amazing."

I smiled. Slowly, I slid his dick out of my mouth. Flaccid, his dick was still heavy and incredible. I was in love with it. I held his cum in my mouth a little while longer, savoring his flavor.

Trevor smiled at me. "How's it taste, baby?"

I looked into his eyes, moved up a bit and placed my hands on his heaving chest, and swallowed his seed. "It tastes good."

12