Dan's Lil Sis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pulled out, lapping at his dick lovingly. I licked his balls clean, and finished with a sweet kiss on the head. He placed a hand on my cheek and nudged up, pulling my face towards his. He pressed his lips onto mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth, then pulling on my tongue with his teeth. I knew he could taste himself, but he kept on kissing me, fucking my mouth with his tongue. Can't say it compared to his glorious dick, but I wasn't complaining.

"Never thought I could meet such a great cock sucker," he whispered, "Now I have one. All to myself. Say you're mine," he pleaded as he nibbled down my neck.

"I'm all yours. No one can have me," I breathed.

-~~-

After that episode, we had to make a quick escape from the bathroom, unnoticed. It wasn't that difficult. Kevin darted towards the kitchen, and I ran into my bedroom. We met up again outside, acting like nothing happened.

Later on in the night Danny said something about some crazy drunk couple fucking in his bathroom. He made it his mission to find out who, and to make them pay for any "damages." Well, he never did find out who, and there weren't any damages anyway, yet.

There's definitely going to be some more of that happening, I can tell you that now. Just by the way Kevin looks at me. His silver eyes get dark with lust. He'll look over at me, and take a deep breath, and his exhale will leave him with that cheeky smile I'm in love with. I can feel his piercing eyes scanning over my body. I can only imagine what he's thinking.

... To be continued.

12