Danville Bitches Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Alexis' one attendant had completed stripping the skirt off the Pastor, Rick asked her to do the same thing for his newest adherent. For some reason, unlike in other cases, he did not wish to simply command the grandmother to fuck him, he wanted her to enjoy it.

The second attendant had removed Alexis blouse and bra revealing her beauties to the world. Even the many women in the congregation not active in sexual acts had their eyes locked on the Pastor's body. Her attendant was cupping them from below, holding them up and outward for the assembly's continued admiration.

Watching the women and their reactions to the display being put on by their Pastor, Rick saw that many in the group were moving closer to the front of the large room. Some hands were on other asses or just wrapped around each other's waists.

Noticing there seemed to be some pushing and shoving from the back of the crowd, Rick was out to admonish the crowd when the sea of bodies parted.

Ravi's caramel skinned beauty of a mother and Rick's ebony goddess of a mother pushed through the crowd dragging a mother and, Rick supposed, daughter behind them. Looking at his two mothers, Rick knew they had been enjoying the congregation. They were standing before him wearing only their stockings and garter belts and, of course, their stilettoes.

The mother and daughter, they had secured for him, were placed to Rick's left, not hindering his view of the grandmother being stripped nor of the Pastor's tits being licked and sucked by her remaining attendant. This couple was a petite, Oriental mother daughter team. Slim, trim, and with the biggest tits Rick had ever seen on an oriental woman, either in real life or online.

Both were standing in front of him completely naked. Rick could see from the sheen on their breasts and thighs that the women had already had some sexual enjoyment. With Diana and Indhira no doubt.

Before Rick could finish admiring their bodies, his attention was grabbed by Samantha. The acolyte devoted to her had stripped the woman of all her clothing and had pulled the grandmother around to face Rick again. Although still blushing, she did not resist when her attendant held her tits up to Rick.

The woman let go of the grandmother's boobs, allowing them to fall free of any support. Rick was astounded to see that they did not droop at all. The grandmother's tits were obviously man made as they hung with virtually no sag, despite her age, her nipples pointing straight towards Rick's approaching mouth.

While Rick caressed and squeezed the older woman's breasts. He marveled at their firmness, their roundness, and their resistance to his grip on them. Forgetting the other women seeking his attention for the time being, he nipped at Samantha's nipples.

Without instruction from anyone, the attendant spread Samantha's legs in order to bury her head between the woman's legs. It didn't take long before the grandmotherly type was moaning at the actions of the young woman between her legs.

Having put off his need to cum for as long as he could, Rick pushed the minion away so that he could drag Samantha on to his lap. The minion returned to her position between Samantha's legs. Seeing an approving look from Rick, she spread Samantha's legs and guided Rick's dick into the silvery covered cunt she had been previously licking.

Although he needed his cock in the grandmother's pussy, he was able to hold back his load of sperm from spewing out immediately. Despite having tight, firm tits, the grandmother's cunt was rather loose and sloppy. Rick motioned to the attendant to use her mouth between the two sets of legs. Almost immediately, he was able to feel her tongue licking his cock where it entered the older woman's pussy.

Enjoying his cock in a pussy and a mouth sucking his balls gently, Rick looked back at his mother and partner in lust. Knowing what Rick enjoyed, they turned the two Orientals, mother and daughter towards each other. With one of his mothers behind each one, they forced their heads together. The newcomers began to make out with each other.

Rick was distracted momentarily by shrieks coming from the stage where Ravi was being entertained by the assembly's original mother and daughter team. Sasha must have reached the pinnacle of orgasmic delight delivered by Ravi's rocket. She fell off his monster cock lying prostrate on the floor. Her mother, Eve, slid down the young Indian's body until, still kneeling astride his body, she was able to ram her cunt on Ravi's still hard monster cock. Once firmly seated on him, Eva leaned down in order to work her tongue into her daughter's pussy.

In the meantime, Alexis had been brought to a number of orgasms by the tongue of her devoted assistant. The assistant sat back on her heels while two other women took hold of the Pastor's sweat covered breasts. With her arms around each one, Alexis jammed her boobs into their mouths while watching Rick.

Rick was very much enjoying the orgy of sexual activity that he had engineered. His cock in a pussy, a different woman's mouth on his dick and balls, and the Oriental mother and daughter sharing passionate kisses, he could only grin his appreciation of their efforts at Diana and Indhira.

Wanting to lift his level of enjoyment even further, the two took the two pairs of golden coloured breasts in hand, offering them to their mutual love. Rick was in awe of their tits. Naturally enough, the Oriental mother's tits overflowed petite Indhira's tiny hands. But even the daughter's boobs were bigger than his own mother's hands.

Obviously all three mothers and the one daughter were totally wrapped up in each mother. From time to time, the Oriental duo backed out their heads allowing Rick to see their dueling tongues. His two mothers continued to manipulate the large, firm, golden coloured breasts in their hands. Both were using their tongues on the other's necks.

Rick was amazed that Alexis seemed to have regained her strength. She pulled herself out of the armchair she had been reclining in to kneel between the latest mother and daughter team in order to enter the fray. With a hand on each golden ass, she caressed their buttocks while kissing each pussy. Never having seen a five way sexual activity, Rick found himself mesmerized.

Rick felt he had enough of the grandmother riding his cock and pushed her off him to the side. He tugged the blonde acolyte to him and whispered she should slide his cock into her cunt. Standing between his legs facing him, she maneuvered her hips until she was able to ride the cock she had been licking only moments earlier.

Although much tighter in the cunt than the grandmotherly woman from moments earlier and despite the sexual stimulation, Rick found her pussy to still be dry. He continued pressing her on to his cock hoping she would get wetter. And, truth be told, she wasn't very tight either.

Watching Pastor Titty kneeling on the floor between the two golden, big titted beauties as well as seeing the work his own mothers were doing to them, Rick wanted a release. Since the cunt he was currently fucking didn't seem to offer that, Rick looked around the room in search of a fresh sacrifice to his needs.

While searching the assembly, his and Ravi's mother decided a change in the positioning of the bodies was required to help their shared son. They pushed the Oriental mother and daughter team to the floor in a sixty nine position. Pushing their faces into the other's pussy, the two women grasped the situation quickly. Their two tongues started licking the other's upper thighs and pelvises.

Rick found another woman that intrigued him. If he didn't know better, he would have thought her to be younger than her admitted eighteen years of age. Rick knew that in order to be admitted to the assembly, all applicants were required to show proof of age. Assured, he asked the Pastor to bring her over to him.

While they were walking back to him, Rick heard Ravi and his monster cock achieving a well deserved orgasm. Indhira looked up to check on her son's well being. She saw that Eva was jacking her son's huge cock two handed causing the remaining sperm in his balls to spray onto Sasha's sweaty torso and face.

Giving her son a big grin and a thumb's up sign, she turned her attention to the pussy in front of her. Rick continued watching until it was obvious his Indian bro had finished expending his fluids.

Ravi sat back, propping himself up on his hands. He smiled in Rick's direction before wiping his face with Sasha's discarded shirt. Finished, he looked back to see Sasha with her face buried in between her mother's legs and her ass cocked in his direction. Ravi ran his thumb between Sasha's pussy lips, thoroughly wetting it, before inserting it fully in the daughter's ass.

Standing before him, Alexis presented the young looking girl to her new god of lust. Rick had seen girls like this in some porn movies and found himself lacking in interest. It was different when she was there in the flesh.

Rick gestured to the Pastor whispering into her ear to assure himself the girl was over the age of 18. With everything going on, he didn't want cops knocking on the door. Reassured by Pastor Titty, he looked the girl over. She was almost as dark skinned as he and his mother, stood about four foot ten, a gorgeous ass, and probably C cup tits that appeared much larger on her tiny frame. It was those tits, standing out proudly on her chest, that had grabbed Rick's attention.

And he intended to grab them! Rick's hands around her waist, he tugged her towards him. Pastor Titty moved forward with the girl and without orders, she began to strip the little girl of all superfluous clothing. Meaning everything Tasheika was wearing.

Taking a moment to check his family, Rick saw that Ravi was still busy working his monster cock. This time, he was sharing his bounty with a different assembly woman while Sasha and her mother Eva watched.

Rick's two mothers were exhausted it seemed as they were laying back enjoying the oral attentions of two women from the assembly. Both had their hands locked in the hair of the women amusing them, keeping the women's faces plastered to their pussies.

Not wishing to waste any more time, Rick indicated to Alexis that he wanted the young woman, Tasheika, on her back. He fell to his knees and with no further ado, he lay his hardon between her breasts. A simple look at Pastor Titty told her what Rick wanted next.

Sliding Tasheika's curly haired head onto her lap raising the girl's head, Alexis leaned over in order to dribble saliva into her cleavage. Once she felt it wet enough, Alexis took Tasheika's tits in hand squeezing them around Rick's engorged cock.

Slowly, Rick slid his dick through the black girl's cleavage. At the height of each stroke, Tasheika would lick at his smaller head. The Pastor, getting into the rhythm of Rick's thrusts began to lift the young girl's head even further. On the upstroke, with the Pastor's help, he was able to slide his prick into the girl's mouth.

Gradually his strokes picked up speed and strength. Rick was not holding back on his orgasm, nor even trying. He could feel the sperm building in his balls and moving towards his dick. Sensing his need, Pastor Alexis prepared herself for the coming explosion of sperm. When it came, she released the girl's firm, young tits, taking Rick in hand.

Cupping Rick's balls, squeezing them gently, she aimed his rod at the girl's face. Rick's ejaculate soon covered Tasheika's face. He kept cumming and cumming. The Pastor rubbed his prick all over the girl's face smearing her with the young man's cum.

Rick's moans and groans had elevated in volume, indicating his extreme pleasure, but were now falling off. Taking deep breaths, he leaned back against the bench while watching the Pastor licking his sperm from the young, black girl's face.

Rick, drained of energy, watched the activities around him, wondering how he was going to handle his new congregation.

*****

I hope you liked this chapter. There was a lot going on. Share your thoughts in the comments section. Please help me achieve the magic 4.5 voting score. Thanks.

12