Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Telling Mom that, I watched for a very short moment while she began to undress. Taking the time to fold her clothes and place them neatly on the dresser near the bed, she smiled when she saw my hurry. I was out of my clothes and lying on my back on the bed within seconds. I think my hardon had beaten me to the bed.

Mom knelt beside me, casual with her nudity, on the bed and leaned down to kiss me. I wasn't wasting time. I let my tongue run loose in her mouth as soon as Mom's lips met mine. The passion I was feeling for Mom was extraordinary. More even than with Gina or Indhira.

Diana, my Nubian goddess, was my first love and my biggest love. She was my mom, of course, so how could it be any different. With love in my heart and testosterone in my balls, I needed to fuck my mom. Now.

Mom wanted to start our play with the routine make out session. I was too impatient for that. I pulled her so she was sitting facing me with her amazing boobs hanging in my face. Both hands on them, I caressed and squeezed her beautiful C cups with complete fascination. My eyes kept roving over them. I pulled Mom a little closer to me so that I could get my mouth on her mammaries. She closed her eyes, aiming her face at the ceiling, Mom seemed to be enjoying my ministrations to her luscious boobs. I cupped her tits in my hands and practiced my juggling skills, giving them a little bounce.

I loved to hear Mom's mroans of satisfaction. They turned me on even more knowing it was me causing them. I spread my fingers wider in order to include those obsidian nipples in my grip. I repeatedly closed my fingers, squeezing my mom's nipples, then re-opening them and repeating the action.

Mom leaned down on my chest forcing her tits even harder against my hands and squeezing fingers. I couldn't really stop her from kissing me so I didn't bother. With Mom's tits in my hands and her tongue dancing in my mouth, I simply gave myself over to the lust I was experiencing.

Mom alternated between kissing me and leaning over to push her nipples into my mouth. She was doing so well with it, I let her take charge of the situation, forcing myself to surrender my grip on those breasts of hers.

My hands slid down her smooth back. Enjoying the velveteen feel of her skin, I kept caressing her from shoulders to her waist. I couldn't give up the feeling of my Mom's skin.

Mom started to tease me in return when I changed from caressing her back to lightly scratching it with my fingertips. Goosebumps began to flourish all across Mom's body. When I first scratched her shoulders, it caused her to wriggle. Sort of shrugging, the movement caused her tits to swing across my mouth.

The harder I tried to catch some breast meat in my teeth, or a wandering nipple, the more Mom caused them to swing and sway. Which, of course, caused me to work harder at catching her flesh in my teeth.

I was forced to give up the competition as the repeated extensions of my neck muscles were beginning to hurt. Resting for a minute, I looked beside me to see Ravi pounding his monster cock into his mother. She was so petite and he was so huge, nine and a half inches when erect he once confided in me, that I didn't know how he was refraining from breaking her.

By this time, I had taken my mom's ass into my grip. The skin of her ass was equally as smooth as the rest of her body. Squeezing Mom's asscheeks, I could feel the gluteus muscles tighten under her skin. Instead of stretching my arms so far out, I took Mom by the waist and pulled her towards me. Instead of my hardon climbing her front, I had adjusted it so my cock ran up behind her. I could feel my dick plowing the tight little furrow between her cheeks.

With one hand on each cheek, I pushed them towards each other so that my dick was slightly buried in the crack of her ass. Then I started to rock my hips causing her son's to dick to slide up and down Mom's crack.

My attention was diverted momentarily by the gasping of the two bodies beside us. Ravi had just spurted his cum into his mother's clenching pussy. They had both collapsed with Ravi on top after letting out loud yelps of success. I could see that Indhira was starting to fall asleep, par for the course.

Returning my attention to my Mom and recognizing that the cum in my balls was churning in preparation for its explosion, I knew that I needed to bury my cock in that sweet mommy pussy rubbing against me.

While pondering what position I wanted to be in when losing my virginity to my Mom, I was interrupted by Ravi calling my name.

"What the fuck, Ravi! What do you want?"

"I want you to wake my Mom up and tell her to join you two in a threesome."

"Seriously, bro, you want me to give up this sure thing for another of your fucking experiments?"

"Yeah," he said firmly, "do it."

Releasing Mom's asscheek closest to the middle of the bed, I reached over to grip sleeping Indhira's arm. Shaking the arm, I called her name softly. Mom had stopped moving and was watching to see what I was up to. Mom had a very quizzical look on her beautiful face.

I shook Indhira's arm a little more forcefully until she began to wake up. Ravi was lying on the far side of her facing us. He wasn't saying anything, just watching.

Seeing that her eyes were open and focused on me, I gave Ravi's mom her first instruction of this new phase of exploration.

"Indhira, come here and kiss me." There was no argument as she pulled herself towards Mom and I. I was loving this no argument shit from the moms. Propping herself on my chest, I was soon feeling Indhira's lips on mine with her tongue teasing my lips. Without even looking at my mom, which would have been difficult anyway since Indhira was lying between us, I told Mom to start rubbing Indhira's ass. Seemingly, Mom didn't hesitate as Indhira was soon moaning into my mouth.

My attention was drawn back to my cock. I could feel the pressure in my balls again. The cum in my testicles was gathering, getting ready to launch.

I asked Ravi's mom if my mom's pussy was wet. I watched her sweet little ass as she crawled down my body and reached around to run her finger up and down my mom's pussy.

"Oh, she is definitely wet, so wet," said Ravi's mom.

I asked her if Mom was wet enough to fuck me. Indhira allowed as she wasn't quite sure. I told Ravi's mom to make sure my Mom was ready for me to enter her by licking Mom's cunt until it was extremely wet.

Indhira's tongue must have been licking at Mom's twat as Mom moaned and fell forward on my chest. I could only imagine that this was exposing more of her pussy to Indhira's tongue.

On her own volition, with no command from me, Indhira seemed to be alternating between Mom's pussy and my cock. It was a feeling second to none when I knew my cum was approaching the point of no return.

I told Indhira to put my rock hard cock into my mother's sopping wet cunt. As soon as I felt the head of my cock moving past the opening of Mom's slippery pussy, I thrust all the way in, burying my cock to the balls. I now knew what balls to the wall meant.

Mom screamed as I pierced her and began a slick up and down motion. With Indhira teasing the hair on my balls, Mom would sink to the very bottom of my cock and then pull herself up until only the tip rested inside her. Up and down, down and up. Mom was sweating, it dripping down her on to my chest.

I recognized I was about to cum and there was no stopping it this time.

"Mom, mom, I said I'm going to cum. Cum right in that hot cunt of yours!"

"Yes, baby. Cum in mommy's pussy. In your pussy. "

Mom's breathing increased, she was panting. Her nails had turned into claws and were digging into my chest. She was about to have an orgasm as well. Feeling ecstatic that I was bringing my first woman, my own mom, to orgasm forced me to shoot into her. I couldn't count how many but rope after rope of cum shot out of my cockhead into my mom's gripping pussy.

Mom was crying out my name and "fuck me" over and over. Her pussy was clamped so hard on my dick that I was locked into position. Locked into Mom's pleasure pit. My entire body felt slack as I gave up thrusting into my first pussy. I had claimed my mom's cunt for my first orgasm. I had given up my cherry to my mother.

After a few minutes respite, I opened my eyes to see the women starting to nod off into dreamland.

Ravi whispered, "Don't let them sleep yet!"

"Mom, Indhira," I said. "Don't go to sleep yet. You two need to clean my cock."

Nodding her acceptance, Mom gingerly pulled herself off my softened cock. Moments later, two mothers' mouths were on my dick licking my Mom's pussy juices and my cum from it. My cock so appreciated their efforts that it sprung free a few more blobs of cum. When the women were finished, they both looked up at me.

Fighting to stay awake myself, I told the two mothers to suck their sons' cum out of each other's pussy. I tried to fight it, to stay awake, but I was quickly losing that battle.

The last view I had of the two mothers was them assuming the sixty nine position.

12