All Comments on 'Danville Divorced Bitches Club'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Just my opinion but I think it would have been better if it was written in the third person rather than the first person and the bugs at the end were kinda stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
part 2

Hot! I actually think the bugs add a sci-fi twist to it and its different from all other stories. Hope there is a part 2! One thing I would suggest is using the moms in different capicity by the boys and having individual chapters for each. For example one of the moms becomes a prostitute, one of them becomes a groupie for the boys, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yes, I would agree with the previous comment that it is interesting what would be happened next morning...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Creative story

Fun and unusual story. If you can breed those bugs you will make millions.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
WHY ?????????

You left this story wide open, it must have a part 2. PLEASE don't just let us hang, this story could get real hot.......................... thanks for the read

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad you're enjoying my story. Parts two and three are already in the publishing queue. And, part four should be completed today.

I appreciate all comments but the earlier reader missed the point, I think, of the story. The insects are an intrinsic part and need to be there.

I wish I could breed the little buggers too. LMAO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Parts two and three are already in the publishing queue.

So you couldn't be bothered to use a chapter number in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story? Is it the readers or the story -- or both -- you don't give a fuck about?

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Parts Coming

I do my best to ignore the idiot comments and negative criticisms. I know all writers get them and I am sure most of my more experienced colleagues manage to ignore them.

But, I think this is the second time I have heard from this ignorant anonymous asshole since both comments, on different stories, were pretty much the same.

When I start writing, I am never positive where a story is going to take me. I write to find that out. I really don't know how long a story is going to be. Perhaps readers won't enjoy it and perhaps I won't enjoy the writing of it.

In the past three weeks, I have written thousands of words. And, you have the unmitigated gall to criticize me for not numbering a chapter? That comment was the comment of an idiot.

If my works pain you so much, for such a pithy reason, kindly don't number yourself amongst the few hundred thousand readers of my works in the future.

I won't miss you and, I suspect, no one else will either.

Thanks.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
I'm Sorry

I'm sorry about my diatribe. I truly hope I didn't offend anyone but the obnoxious asshole I was aiming at. Thank you all, but him, for reading my stories.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME AMAZING story

What buh bit just the Moms.

Can't wait for the next chapter

Saberfang9080Saberfang9080over 6 years ago
I hope these bugs are real

Can't wait for the rest of it i need some of those bugs....for Science i assure you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Parts Coming

It was two days between the 1st and 2nd chapter, so "I am never positive where a story is going to take me." is an out and out lie.

<P>

Right, you don't give a enough fuck about your own story to be bothered to warn to wasn't a complete story, and WE'RE obnoxious assholes? On what fucking planet. moron?

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Assholes

Pal, you don't know me so you shouldn't accuse me of lying. Nor, since you don't understand the writing process, should you offer comments. That you are an asshole is made obvious by your comments.

I wrote the story and submitted it. I immediately started writing more. And I have more parts coming as I have been writing this story almost non-stop. I am currently working on Part 6 which means the other parts are now in the queue.

People like you, who don't have the balls or the talent, to write and submit their own stories do nothing to encourage those of us who do write and submit stories. And, you, pal, are too lazy to even create a fictional name to hide behind. Bah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL

I am literally laughing out loud! I read in the comments the little tussle you had with a commenter, but due to the nature of how it shows comments, I read it in reverse. I saw that you were pissed at him, and I wondered what for. Reading a little more, it became apparent that he was upset you didn't "warn" people about something. So I wondered, "Does this go homosexual or something in the second chapter?" Because I could see people being annoyed by that... but then I saw he was upset that you didn't "warn" him there would be more to the story! For goodness sake, with all the authors out there that write a Ch.1 and never write a Ch.2, I APPRECIATE when writers don't include ch.1 in the name.

So thank you, and excellent story.

boundtobelowboundtobelowover 6 years ago
Great story, but I found a mistake

"Partway through the evening, while Gina was opening a new bottle of wine, their third, Janet walked over to her son, Mark, and pulled him to his feet, telling him she wanted to dance. I grabbed the remote and activated the radio. ...

Mark grudgingly stood in front of his mom and she put her arms around him....

Gina interrupted them by squeezing past with two new bottles of wine,

With the music still playing, Gina grabbed Jimmy again and returned to dancing. This time his mother put her arms around Jimmy's neck. His hands in turn were on her waist. They seemed to be fighting each other to keep their distance from one another.

"That looks like fun," said Indhira. Getting to her feet and holding her hand out to Ravi, she said, "C'mon and show your mom your moves." Ravi was the best dancer of all of us and soon he and his mom were in a similar position to Janet and Mark, swaying gently to the music but with added footwork. Jimmy and Gina quickly joined the other couples on the livingroom dance floor. "

I think you mix up Jimmy/Gina and Mark/Janet a few times here.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
boundtobelow

Thanks for pointing this out. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks for reading.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

. 5 . !!! Incredible !!!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

. 5 . Incredible..!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...