Daph Goes Tailgating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bets and wages kept going on every play. They basically started with nothing on the line other than the bet itself. I knew that Daph would be upping the ante pretty soon and when she does, the fireworks will begin. During the 1st half, the group grew to about a dozen, but then most them wandered off to other places even though things were slowly heating up. During the game, I could see the teeny boppers giving Daph daggers looks. They were jealous and mad.

I even overheard a couple of comments along the lines of 'wrinkly old lady' or 'just wishing she was young again.' Daph was caught up in the attention she was getting, so she never heard any of it. I'm pretty much on the outside looking in and very aware of everything going on around us. During half time, Titus was getting a grilling from one of the teenyboppers. They were getting mad that Daph was hogging up their attention. I heard one of the jealous girls say 'it's either her or us, so which is it?'.

Titus stepped aside and held out his arm as if to show them the way out. Both girls took off in a huff as they stormed out. It was funny, because I have a daughter who went through the same stage, but at a younger age. By the time she was 18, her childish ways had been a distant memory. Titus walked back to us with an embarrassed look on his face. He spread his arms out with palms up and shrugged his shoulders.

"Today's youth, what can I say?"

The 3 of us laughed and clinked beer bottles in a toast.

"You know how these teenyboppers are. They get themselves with a group of guys and they think they're the queens. They tease all day and get us worked up and then split like little punk kids when we're ready for the action to start."

A couple of his buddies scurried up and shook Titus's hand.

"Gotta split dog. Gonna go get some of dat young stuff. Can't let it go to waste."

He looked over to Daph and took her hand and lifted it to his lips and kissed the back of it.

"And mama, you just keep on lookin hot."

She blushed and thanked him before he took off. We all laughed at the exchange and just shook our heads. Bit by bit the group dwindled down to 3 black guys and us. Daph must have been salivating to get to this point. The banter was obviously paying off in keeping Titus interested in her. The RV was going to be the playground for the REAL game, which was going to pit my hot white wife against some black cock.

Her and I were off to the side getting another beer. She turned to me and put her arms around my neck to hug me with her back facing the guys. She was on her tippy toes while my hands went instinctively to her firm, trim, smooth and tanned waist. We were face to face and she whispered to me.

"God I'm sooooo fuckin horny and my pussy is soakin wet. Pull me up just a little to kiss me so my shirt rides up a bit. I want these boys to see my tramp stamp. I wanna give them a little incentive and reward for letting us join the fun."

I gripped her smooth skin just a little firmer and gently tugged her so she stayed on her tippy toes while we kissed deeply. From the intensity of the kiss, I could tell she was horny at an extremely high level. She was more than ready for some serious action. Her fingers dug into my neck as she stuffed her greedy tongue deep into my mouth.

I was peeking thought strands of her hair, just enough to see what kind of response she would get, and the affect was instantanious. I heard a very faint voice say 'dang' as I peeked to see Titus pointing towards her and heard the words 'queen of spades'. The other guys smiled and high fived each other, but none of them gave any open comment about it.

Now my day just got exponentially better, knowing I was gonna witness my wife get gangfucked by these guys. My cock hardened immensely at the thought...well, also from the contact of her kiss and her boobs pressed tightly against my chest.

When the kiss was done, she turned around to see 3 smiling faces. She had them, hook, line and sinker and everybody knew it. Now it was time for her to work her magic and see how long she could go before they were begging to fuck her.

"I'll tell you something boys, and I do say boys, because, after all, it is true that I am old enough to be your mother. And I am a genuine black cock MILF slut. And unlike the younger girls who will tease you and leave you, I intend to tease you for sure, but it's for a specific purpose...foreplay."

The guys all looked wide eyed in shock of her admission.

"You heard me. So here are the rules. I don't just lay on my back and spread my legs and let you fuck me. You gotta earn it. We keep making bets, and if you keep winning, then you keep getting closer to the main prize. And the main prize is that all 3 of you gangfuck me while my hubby watches. But if you keep losing, then I end up going my way and you guys get to find some other little slut to take care of your needs. So how about it? Are you ready for some footballlllllllll?"

She sang that out just like Hank Williams Jr used to do on Monday night football. There were a series of high fives going around as the 2nd half was starting. The 4 of them huddled around the big screen while I stood off to the side. My cock was aching hard, but it was only a matter of time until I would get some release. This is all about Daph and how she just keeps surprising me with all this new stuff.

They were betting on every play as to who would carry or catch the ball, if there would be a turnover or if the play would be a certain yardage. The wagers started out as a little kiss on the cheek or them getting to take turns groping or spanking her firm mom butt or her doing the same to them. Then she entered boobs into the equation and breast/chest fondling happened quickly.

The turns went back and forth with little neck nibbles and ear licks and French kisses and groping as the rewards to the winners. Everybody was enjoying themselves to the max. Next thing you know, removal of clothing was the wager and of course the guys lost a lot, so they were losing clothing items. The Saints couldn't do anything right and the Steelers could do nothing wrong and so it goes.

Things escalated quickly. Of course, the guys were so preoccupied with Daph's sexiness and slutiness, that they were placing the dumbest bets and soon they were all 3 down to their boxer shorts. It was obvious that all 3 were packing some serious heat between their legs and Daph was smiling widely as the nasty thoughts ran through her head.

"Alright boys, you're not doing very well here. How about I show you something else?"

The 3 of them raised the eyebrows and shook their heads yes like kids in a candy shop. Daph had them huddle around in front of her and she pulled the front of her spandex pants, revealing the Steelers logo on the front of her thong panties. They looked back and forth between her and each other, before Titus replied.

"Yeah, so what, we been seein that all day. No big deal."

She looked down and giggled as if she just figured out what she did wrong. Then she pulled the front of the thong panties aside, showing off her bald pussy and the little queen of spades tattoo just above her mound. Immediately, Titus's cock sprouted through the fly of his boxers. He quickly tried to cover it up but Daph was quick to move his hands away in order to inspect his black meat stick.

"No so quick mister. Let me see what you got here."

She gripped his shaft and slowly stroked him as she checked every aspect of his massive dong.

"Mm-hmmmm...very nice junk you got there big shorty. Thick, dark, long, hard, full of veins. Just the way I like them honey. Are you planning to do something with this?"

He just nodded his head, unable to speak. She looked at me and winked. I just nodded my approval of her actions.

"I'm just guessing that you all think that you're gonna fuck me, right? You think this is gonna turn into a white MILF gangbang or something?"

Titus looked a bit nervous and stuttered.

"Ummmmm, yes ma'am. That's kinda...the thought."

"And what about you boys? Thinking that same thing or what?"

Both could only muster up a couple nervous nods. They looked like bobble heads on the dash of a car in the Baja 1000. She looked back and forth between them and then threw her thumb over towards me.

"And you think my husband just lets me spread my legs and allows 3 black cocks to fill all my holes with tons of black baby making sperm. Is that what you think?"

The boys almost looked pale with fear. Her tone was very unreadable. Depending on the environment, it could be taken as rough foreplay, or they may feel they're getting chastised for making rude comments. They still had no comments.

"Well, maybe that's true, but how do I know if you're up for the task. What if I got the wrong guys?"

"N...n...no ma'am. You got the right guys. We're just warming up, right dudes?"

He looked to his bros just dying for some confirmation from them but all he got was some deer in the headlights looks and some desperate nods of yes. He looked at me and then back to Daph. He stuck his chest out in mock stud fashion and threw those shoulders back. His chest muscles bulged as if trying burst from his skin and his cock still sticking out through the fly in his boxers. Again, he did his best to sound confident and cocksure, but his goofy grin gave it all way.

"See ma'am. You definitely got the right guys. Trust me, we just didn't want you to lose interest if we won all the bets. We um...had to let you do some winning. We uhhh...gave you... ..ummmmm... ...incentive...shall we say."

Titus, Daph and I laughed hysterically at his statement. I had to admit, the kid was cool under fire. My wife was dishing it out fast and the kid responded to all of it like a pro. Then she decided to lend him a little pity. She snuggled up to his side and gripped his butt with one hand and his thick cock with her other hand.

"Aw poor wittle baby. His weenie got hard from the teenyboppers and now he has to find somebody to fix it."

She spanked him on the butt and gave his cock a hard squeeze and let him go. She came back over to me and gave me another big kiss in order to make the boys jealous and increase their burning desire to fuck her. That action resulted in the desired effects as Titus's hand went to his cock while I kissed my wife deeply and groped her firm ass.

I peeled the elastic waistband down a little, so more skin was exposed as well as her tramp stamp. We finished so she could get back to the game and she stood in front of them watching things play out on the big screen. The next several plays, she purposely picked some losing bets, so she could even things out. The prizes were that the guys each got to strip off an article of her clothing.

Each time one of the guys won, she did a little dance while the winner removed an article of her clothing. It was very sexy and the guys were all digging it. She wiggled and jiggled as he guys removed her spandex leggings and it didn't take long until Daph was in her thong panties and her sports bra. The guys all had their black snakes hanging out through their boxer shorts and were ready for some action.

An extreme amount of sexual tension hung in the air as the next play would result in either one the guys getting naked or Daph having to peel off a revealing part of her ensemble. In the grand scheme of things, everybody wins here, but still, there would be some bragging rights to the winner of the bet itself.

However, things weren't meant to be as the 3rd quarter ended. I was still standing off to the side, allowing Daph to have full run of her show. She waltzed over my way and gave me another big kiss. She was on her tippy toes again and her body was stretched out with her hands behind my head.

"Jesus H Christ, if my pussy gets any wetter, I just might drown. I'm going for the jugular. Are you ready to see the fireworks start?"

I just gave her a nod and big smile as I knew how the foreplay was as good for her as it was for the guys, and even for me too. I loved watching. She loves playing hard to get and by the time she is ready to be taken, she's gonna turn into the Tazmanian Devil Sex fiend. Daph was ready to move to the next level and added one of her devious plans to help her get fucked sooner than later. She is always coming up with crazy ideas in the name of sex games and the ideas just keep getting wilder.

"Ok boys, here is the deal. I am done with betting, but the 3 of you will now bet against each other and the winner of each bet gets to do something with me. We start off with my bra and bikini bottoms and then we go from there."

The 3 of them looked at her in absolute shock and awe as the reality of moment finally sunk in. Initially, she promised to fuck them, but everybody knows that promises are easily broken. Now, she just gave them confirmation that they would be getting to sample the goodies in a few moments. The 3 of them came up with something to bet on in the 1st play and Titus was the winner. Daph jumped up and down while clapping, which gave them some slutty visual stimulation.

"Come on over big shorty and take this top off me."

Suddenly, Titus felt the weight of the moment hit him as he looked my way with a little uncertainty and searching for approval. It's not an every day thing where he gets to play with a white woman while her husband watches.

"Go ahead Titus. This is all about what my wife wants. If she wants it, then I want her to have it. And right now...she fuckin wants it. So give it to her."

"This is some crazy shit you guys. You guys do this before or something?"

"Yes it's crazy and yes we've done things like this before. Things that would make your head spin. We could tell you stories that would make your head spin."

That gave him all the approval he needed and he turned his huge black body around and faced my tiny white wife. She stepped closer to him as he reached out removed her hat and glasses and set them on the table. I was suddenly aware that a small group of about 6 people had moved into position to watch the action. I gave them a welcoming nod and a couple gave me thankful smile.

Titus resumed his stance in front of Daph and grabbed the bottom of her sports bra. She lifted her arms giving him full access and consent. Her gently saggy 36C-cup mom boobs tumbled out as the tight spandex material released its grip on her lovely breasts. Titus gasped in response to Daph's sexy milky white tan lines, that have been etched in her skin from hours and hours of being in the sun in Southern Alabama.

He instinctively reached out to touch them and she playfully slapped his hand away. She gave him the finger wag which told him he was not allowed to progress without winning.

"No so fast you naughty little bugger. You gotta earn it. The prize was removing the bra, and nothing more. Shame shame on you. So get over there and make another bet with your boys first. The winner gets to lick, suck and kiss me from my mouth to my belly button for 1 minute."

The 3 of them quickly placed their bets on the next play and the kid named Bryce was the winner. He was so fucking happy, I woulda swore he hit the lotto or something. But in reality, this is his personal lotto. She grabbed his hand and pulled him in tight. She didn't wait to see what he wanted, she wanted to kiss and that's what he was gonna get.

He put his hands on her hips and the contrast of their skin colors gave me a shiver. The size of his paws was awesome too as he pulled her in tighter as the kiss began. Their tongues quickly dashed into each other's mouths as she put her hand behind his head and pulled their faces together. He took the liberty of letting his hands explore my wife's curvy hips and waist and she didn't stop him. Both her hands were pulling his face in tighter as they tongue fucked each other to death.

After about 30 seconds, she released her grip and leaned back a little, subliminally giving him good access to her soft white boobs. He leaned in sucked and licked her smooth snow white skin which made her nipples hard, in record time. He flicked his tongue across them as she threw her head back and cooed and purred like a kitten. She was very highly aroused as her breathing had picked up a little. Her internal clock dinged at the 1-minute mark and she pulled away, against her better judgement, giving him full reason to show his expression of disappointment.

"On this next round, the winner gets a lap dance."

The boys clapped and cheered amongst themselves, as the action is really heating up quickly. I also heard some more murmurs from the group standing off to the side that was watching. It was a mix of male and female and black and white. But one thing was for sure, they all wanted to see my slutty wife get fucked by these 3 black boys. But...so did I.

Titus won the bet again and he fist pumped in the air in victory. It was getting personal now as the guys were more into it and the rewards were much nastier and risqué. Daph's smile showed how much she is loving the attention and the fact that these boys are pretty much fighting over her.

Daph had her hat and glasses on again, which really added to the slutiness of her appearance. The eyeblack, glitter, jewelry, tattoos and original outfit, was one that really provided great visual stimulation and made the guys want her from the very beginning. She pushed Titus back into one of the chairs and turned her back to him. She danced seductively and swayed her hips around like a stripper in a club. She teased him by putting her fingers inside the top of the elastic waist of her panties as if she were going to remove them, but she did she teasingly stopped.

She finally sat on his lap with her back to his chest and was grinding her ass onto his raging erection. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts and then assisted him in rubbing them all around. She removed her hands and allowed him to explore all the exposed skin from her neck to her lower belly. I couldn't help but notice that he took the liberty of kissing and nibbling her ears and the back of her neck. That made her moan and groan every so softly as she continued to wiggle her hips and massage his cock with her meaty mom ass. Again, her internal timer went off and up she got, garnering another look of utter disappointment from Titus.

Back to the betting board for the boys while Daph came up with more crazy rewards. The next winner got a lap dance but with a twist. The 3rd kid was the winner and his name was Tavis. She plopped him down on the chair with his thick cock still protruding through the fly in his boxers. She sat on his lap and squeezed his 10" cock between her creamy thighs.

She proceeded to squeeze her inner thigh muscles while she slightly shimmied and wiggled, basically, getting him off without the use of her hands. His big meaty hands had a grip on her waist and was trying to help out. His head was thrown back and was panting like a puppy. She was simulating as if she were riding him as she lifted her pelvis up and down. It was working wonders on her too as his cock was mashed tightly against her pussy with the material being the only thing keeping his cock from poking inside her pussy.

A minute later, that task was over. I actually thought the poor kid was gonna cry, but he regained his composure and got back into the game. I served them all beers during a commercial and prepared for another round of craziness when the game began. The boys took a moment to look at my wife who was now glistening in a thin film of sweat. They were wide eyed with excitement, yet still trying to process the reality of the environment they were in. A small crowd still viewed the action from outside the roped off area that had been set up early in the day.