Daph Goes Tailgating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

"Alrighty boys, the next winner gets to peel off my bikini bottoms and lick my pussy for a minute."

Daph looked out to the crowd and decided to play it up big.

"How about it folks, do you wanna see one of my new black boyfriends lick my pussy or what?"

The crowd went nuts and cheered and clapped and gave off enough energy to power half the country.

"That's what I thought, so who will it be?"

Titus was the big winner and his buddies looked sooooo dejected. He jumped around like a little kid on xmas day and looked up to the sky as if thanking god for this moment. He made his way over to my wife who was fidgeting just bit, showing signs of nervousness. I knew she's not embarrassed, but I think she was bursting with anticipation of some good sexual contact.

Titus played it up big and stood behind her as they both faced the crowd. He slowly slid his fingers inside the elastic of her panties, but made a show of not yanking them off yet. He took a good 30 seconds in removing them as the crowd cheered.

"Take them off, take them off, take them off."

When he finally yanked them from between her thighs, he swirled them around and tossed them to the crowd like a new husband does with the garter of his new bride at their wedding. The chanted some more.

"Lick her cunt, lick her cunt."

He took her by the hand and sat her down in a chair. He knelt down between her spread legs and was eye to eye with her succulent pussy. Her cunt is gorgeous as her skin under the bikini is snow white and he crotch is naturally baby smooth bald. She has some nice full meaty vulva meat and some thick wrinkly roast beef lips, just begging to be licked.

"Damn babe, this is the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen."

She blushed as he got to work. He licked all over her outer pussy hastily and stuffed his tongue in quickly as he knew his time was short. Sure enough, no sooner he got into it, the timer ran out. There was a very loud collective 'Awwwwwww' from the crowd, and the 3 of us bust out laughing. They were really getting into it and it was fun. Daph's face was flush red and she was sweating a little more than before.

I handed her a bottle of water, which she graciously chugged. She gave me one more little kiss and then back to work she went. She strutted her nude body around with plenty of confidence. She never made any attempt to cover up at all. She is proud of her mom body and everybody around seems very appreciative of seeing it.

"This next one is a big one boys. This will be a 2 play deal. Winner of the 1st play gets to finger fuck my pussy. Winner of the 2nd play gets to finger fuck my ass. The loser...well, isn't really losing, because I will be kissing him while I jerk him off. All 3 of you at once."

The guys looked stunned as she proclaimed such a bold statement. The crowd cheered as expected and my cock hardened even more. Of course, Titus won the 1st play with Bryce winning the 2nd. And poor Tavis was the loser, if you could actually call that a losing deal. The 3 of them circled around her like vultures circling a long awaited meal. She stood there with her legs slightly spread with the look of anticipation on her face.

Titus stepped in 1st off to her side. He placed his palm on her mound and his fingers immediately went in search of her slit. His other dark black hand was on her lower back, holding her in place. Bryce was directly behind her and was groping her meaty ass with 1 hand while the other was on her sexy tanned tummy. The 2 of them took the liberty of probing her holes as she declared they could. She was already breathing heavily as they violated her in front of the group of about 15 spectators.

Tavis stepped in last and gripped her neck with his hand and twister her face his way. His big lips enveloped hers as he tongue fucked her like there was no tomorrow. She wasn't really reciprocating, as she was so focused on trying to stay upright while Titus and Bryce stuffed their fingers in her pussy and asshole. She gasped and panted and moaned and groaned while her hips bucked in response to the massive amount of stimulation she was receiving. I almost shot my load early from the visions as they played out. My 51-year-old wife, getting violated by 3 young black boys in front of a group of people in the stadium parking lot. This is the stuff of legendary proportion.

Her internal clock battery must have run out, because this went on for a good 3 minutes. She appeared to be on the verge of an orgasm, but that seemed suppressed, since she was not exactly in a comfortable position. That is pretty much how the next step came to be. She finally had to push the guys away as she was gasping for breath.

"Ok, ok, enough, enough. (pant pant). Sorry folks, but the show is over."

A collective response of 'awwwwwwwww' came from the crowd.

"Hope you enjoyed it as much as I have, but I am in need of a big comfy bed in order to fuck all 3 of my new black boyfriends. It has been a pleasure performing for you. Thanks for watching."

The crowd reluctantly gave them a round of applause and quickly broke up. She grabbed Titus by the hand and led the way up the steps into the big motorhome. In the very back was a king-sized bed and Daph made a beeline for it. Titus was right on her heels with Bryce and Tavis not far behind. I was last and stepped into the doorway in preparation of seeing my slutty wife get gangfucked. I had to adjust my cock and balls as they were in a bind and starting to ache after being hard and cooped up for so long.

"Well boys, this is it. This is the grand finale. I came here with the whole purpose of getting fucked by niggers and I think I found what I'm looking for. It's been fun so far, but what I want right now is a nasty ghetto nigger gangbang. I want all of you to pump me full of sperm and plant a little nigger baby in my tummy. How about it boys? Think you can do that?"

Being the leader as he was, Titus was quick to pick up on her insinuation and projected his alpha male dominance.

"True dat momma. We gonna knock up yo old ass and you be drowning in nigger nut juice. Come on bros, dis da shit we been waitin fo."

The 3 of them jumped into action with Titus taking charge. He climbed on the bed below her and spread her long tanned legs. He crawled up and lay down on his stomach with his face buried in her fat meaty pussy. Her legs were thrown over his shoulders as he licked her pussy with generous tongue action. Bryce and Tavis knelt down on either side of her and offered their splendidly large black sausages to her. She reached out and gripped them both and began to jerk them off in sporadic movements. It was going to be tough to focus on jerking their meat, due to the tongue lashing Titus was providing.

It was a very erotic scene, seeing Titus's bald head between my Daph's spread legs. I could hear him slurping and humming ever so slightly. That humming provides a similar feeling of using a vibrator, which most women love. Tavis reached down and grabbed her head and turned it towards him. He gripped his dangling 10" monster and force fed it to her. Her mouth was open, but she wasn't doing any sucking. He was just using her mouth as a place to stuff his cock. His knob was the size of a golf ball and there were muffled 'oomfs' as he attempted to cram more meat into Daph's mouth.

She wasn't able to jerk Bryce's cock at all, even though her fingers were still wrapped around his rod. He interlaced his fingers with hers and used both their hands to get himself off. Her hips were squirming around in response to the oral feast that Titus was providing. Bryce used a free hand to pinch her nipples, with a little more force than I was expecting, but Daph just flinched slightly and allowed everything to continue. Bryce provided some much need dialogue as Daph implied.

"Dat's it my nigga, lick dis slut's cunt. Make her scream man."

Bryce didn't last long at all, with the amount of stimulation he was getting. He threw his head back and groaned as his big ball sack drew up tight to his body. He shuddered as his orgasm built.

"I'm cummin girl. Gonna cover dem big ole tits in my juice."

He aimed his cock towards her heaving chest as the 1st shot of semen spewed from the end of his dark knob with significant pressure. It arced across and onto her milky white breasts in slow motion and was followed by 4 more generous helpings of jizz, all with the same quality as the 1st one. Bryce smiled proudly at his accomplishment as he finished up by smearing the warm pearly mess around with his cock as if painting with a brush. He even slapped her boobs with his dangling meat, making a skin on skin spanking sound. It was fuckin hot.

"Dat's what I'm talkin bout boys. Look at dat shit. I be da fuckin man."

Daph was next as I saw her spit Travis's cock from her mouth, so she could breathe. She was panting uncontrollably as Titus annihilated her cunt with his tongue. She was pushing her hips tighter to his face as much as he was pulling on them himself. I saw her tummy muscles begin to tighten and spasm, announcing her impending orgasm. He toes curled over as her legs quivered.

"Fuckkkkk...I'm Cummmmmmmmming...fuckkkkkk...

Yessssssss...keep lickinggggggggggggg."

Titus licked until she could take it no longer. She pushed he head from between her legs and clamped them shut as her body slumped in relief. She took a few minutes to regain her poise and looked at the 3 of them.

"Very well done... for a boy. Looks like you had some practice."

"True dat mama. Eatin married pussy is my favorite."

He certainly did do a good job, I could tell by Daph's reactions while he was down there. But it's hard to say if he is full of shit or not, with the married women part. Either way, Daph was ready for more and rolled over on all 4's.

"Ok boy, let's see what you got. Show me see if you fuck as good as you eat."

"My pleasure mama."

She rolled over and got on all 4's. He put his large dark hand on her upper back and pushed lightly. She laid her upper body down so she ass up/face down, with her boobs smashed on the bed. He aimed his dark meat right at her already lubed pussy slit and pushed his massive knob into her. His helmet popped in as she grabbed handfuls of sheets and groaned in delight. He gripped her shapely 51-year-old mom hips and proceeded to put a little more cock in her pussy with each thrust. After a minute, Titus was balls deep in my wife's tight snatch. I had unconsciously pulled my cock out and was slowly stroking myself off. Tavis saw this and gave me a shit eaten grin.

"Damn man, you goin straight to hell, jerkin yo meat while you watchin your wife get niggered. Dat's some fucked up shit man."

It was an amazing sight, seeing Titus's big cock invading my wife's cunt bareback. We never use condoms and Daph isn't on birth control. Seeing her cunt lips wrapped around his veiny shaft is something that porn movies are made of. Tavis scooted into position so he was on his butt with his legs spread right in front of Daph's face. She had no choice but to allow his black mamba into her mouth and suck his cock. Titus really began to fuck her hard now as his balls slapped against her flaming red engorged clit.

Her lips slid up and down Tavis' shaft with each stroke of Titus's thrusts. Tavis had his hand behind her head, helping get more of his cock in her mouth with each down stroke. Her throat would bulge out each time his knob reaching serious depth. She was gagging and tears were streaming down her face. But at no time did my slutty wife attempt to stop them. The harder the fucked her, the harder I jerked my meat.

She lost her abiltity to help out and just lay there like a rag doll while they ravaged her pussy and mouth. Tavis was the 1st to cum as he gripped her hair and did not let her mouth of his cock while he shot his wad down her throat. His balls constricted up tight to his bodied as her lips stretched with a good 5 inches of his meat was buried in her mouth. I saw the veins in his cock pulse as the jizz made its journey from his body and out his piss eye.

"Yeah bitch, swallow dat jungle juice momma. Uhhhhhhhh... ...fuckkkkkkk...ahhhhhhhhhh..."

She wasn't swallowing at all, it was flowing down her throat unimpeded. He pulled his cock out after 3 bursts and blew 2 more generous servings of black cock venom on her gorgeous face. The jizz mixed with her streaked mascara and was dripping down her face. She was out of breath from the gagging and lack of ability to breath from his cock blocking her airway. Her mouth was still full of jizz as some dripped out and some she swallowed. He maneuvered himself away and basked in the glory of his achievement.

Titus was still giving her pussy a pummeling doggy style. Her curvy body was bouncing to and fro as he bottomed out with each thrust. His balls were slapping against her clit and she took it like the slut she is. He stopped suddenly and rolled over on his back. He motioned for her to climb on top, which she did but with very little energy. His cock easily slipped into her as her pussy lips hugged his veiny black shaft. She lay flat on his chest, despite his efforts to get her to sit up cow-girl style.

Bryce was looking on with specific interest. He happened to look my way and I motioned for him to rejoin the foray. His cock was erect again and picked up on the opportunity and made his way to the foot of the bed. Her meaty ass was somewhat hiked up as she was still impaled on Titus's cock. She had enough energy to engage him in a deep kiss as their tongues fought for dominance.

Daph has a very firm athletic ass and her butthole was on display as her pussy lips easily accepted Titus's cock. Bryce grabbed some lube from the nightstand squirted some just above her wrinkled sphincter, allowing it to drip down to her perineum. He began to massage her anal muscle and her body squirmed approvingly to his touch. After a minute, he inserted a finger up to one knuckle and within moments, his whole fat black finger, invaded my wife's asshole. He finger fucked her ass for few minutes, giving her sphincter muscle time to adjust. He progressed gently to a 2nd finger and eventually, a 3rd, as Daph's body willingly took them.

"Cock, boy. Put your nigger cock in my ass already and fuck me like the slut that I am."

The dirty talk really pushed me to the limit and I knew I was close myself. Bryce removed his fingers and positioned himself with his cock against my wife's puckered butthole. He squirted 1 more shot of lube for good measure and pushed his knob against her wrinkled anal ring. Her face winced in response to the pressure he applied until the brim of his helmet finally pushed past the open door. She growled as his big dick finally invaded her anal cavity and he gripped her hips, trying to get more in. She reached back and put his palm on his thigh, a sign to make him go easy, but he disregarded her request and pushed harder with more determination.

Each time she tried to put her hand there, he shoved it aside. But again, not once did she tell him to stop. She wanted it for sure, but maybe not quite at the pace he was giving it. But she finally conceded and allowed him to have his way. Titus just lay there, licking and sucking on her dangling boobs with hardened nipples. He even bit them to the point that she cried out, but again, she let it go. Bryce did all the work as he started reaming her asshole with significant exertion.

His balls were slapping skin loudly as he fucked her with such force, that it almost bordered, rape. But she never resisted. She continued to hoot and howl and moan and groan. Sometimes she tried to kiss Titus and sometimes she just lay there like a limp noodle. The fleshy parts of her body jiggled and shimmied as Bryce brutally fucked her ass. He was working up a sweat as his cock plowed in and out of her. I shot my load, watching cock disappear in her tight ass with each thrust, only to reappear. His entire length was buried to the hilt on each inward thrust. With each out stroke, he pulled back far enough, just leaving only his knob still imbedded in her ass. Titus was next as he indicated his intentions.

"Gonna cum baby, right in yo pussy. Gonna knock you up wiff a little nigger baby."

His face contorted as he came deep inside my wife's already full pussy. His body seized with each blast of sperm which began oozing of her stretched lips after the 1st shot. It ran down his balls and puddled up on the sheets, as he continued to blow his load. He proceeded to pump several more loads of black baby making jizz inside my wife's fertile pussy. No sooner was he done, when Bryce provided his own entry. His ball sack scrunched up and he tossed his head back as his black viper spit some potent venom into Daph's ass.

He put 2 shots inside while his knob was just barely in her well-worn poop hole. Then he withdrew his meat and laid it on her ass crack with his balls resting against her gaping asshole. More sperm spewed from his dick slit and landed on her queen of spades tramp stamp, which he used as if it were a target.

The 3 of them stayed there for just a minute until they recovered from the rough sexual activity they just had. Daph was a mess with her boobs still coated in Bryce's sperm and sticking to Titus's chest. He didn't even care. There was some dried crusty jizz on her face as well as the lava flow of semen that was slowly oozing from her asshole and pussy. Titus's cock was covered in all of it, but again, he just paid no mind to it.

The deed was done. A lot of time, energy and patience went into it and it had been well worth it. The facial expressions varied from relieved to proud to satisfied. I had blown my own load and left a puddle on the rug. Somebody is gonna have to clean up this mess. Daph slithered out from between them as they lay there, basking in the afterglow. She grabbed her clothes and retreated to the bathroom.

We heard the sound of water running as she decided to take a quick shower. She had been covered in a mixture of cum and sweat. It's not the kinda thing you want people to see while walking through the parking lot. The guys got dressed as well and were chugging down another round of beers. Upon her return, she gave each of them a huge kiss with plenty of tongue. She was tired, but still had enough energy as a result of the satisfaction that warmed her. We bode them farewell and off we went.

We hadn't spoken at all for the first 15 minutes or so, but when we did, it was to rehash the events that just transpired. She was mentally recharged as she described the moments that aroused her the most. Hearing her verbalize it, made my cock hard, which made for difficulty in walking. She sensed this and pulled me between a pair of jacked up pickup trucks. She got down on her knees and tugged my shorts down. She sucked me off which only lasted a minute or so. Somehow, I still had plenty of jizz for her, despite my earlier ejaculation.

"Jeeze honey, you trying to drown me or something?"

"Sorry baby, you know how I get in these situations."

She giggled.

"Today was amazing. I love how much control I have over men."

Ain't that the truth. Pussy rules...

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers