All Comments on 'Dare by Moonlight Ch. 02'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very erotic

Gave me a wonderful, large erection. Should I masturbate? I think I will!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

The whole dare by Moonlight story was great. Wish I could do that. No way in the city. Anyway, 5 Stars, loved it.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
What of the photographer ?

She is your third best character.

Nice adventure, and story of patience, and endurance. I kept thinking how far they walked to reach the sun. Greg should make a nice story with the photographer, and bring Tansia along. Mabey some phallus erectus juice as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Photographer's daughter

Yes, what about the photographer & her daughter? Definitely needs a follow up.

Putney62Putney62over 4 years ago
WOW

Excellent story. I hope you bring us more of these two and the photographer friend

OnceBitten2iceShyOnceBitten2iceShyabout 1 year ago

Great story! I'm going to have to try that sometime. Yes a meet up with photographer is a must.

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

Loved it Max well up to spec. I just love the fact that you use the kinder english language rather than that which has been influenced from other sources. These tales of yours just flow together even when separated by time. I like that. Five stars Max.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

What a great flow! I wonder if the characters had interweaving stories giving both experiences to us instead of just from Greg's point of view. Anyway I really enjoyed the tale and felt like I was hiking with them. Your usual forte of a happy ending for all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2674 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES