Dare Me To? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John reacted instinctively, rushing forward and pushing him to the ground. The young man gasped in shock. The couple stopped looking at Jenny to see what was going on.

"No touching!" yelled John. The young man suddenly looked very weak, and quickly made his way away. Jenny threw her head around in panic, seeing all the people staring at her bare body. She shimmied her hands down to her hips and awkwardly pulled her bikini bottoms back up, keeping her breasts tight against the ground careful not to expose her nipples. In some way she felt she had some dignity to protect. Little did anyone know about the soppy mess between her legs.

"JOHN!" cried Jenny, "Put my top back on!"

"Ok mom," John replied instantly, struggling to reapply her bikini top with haste.

"Mom!?" hollered the lady. Her man put his phone camera away. They looked at each other for a moment, coming to a conclusion of joint realization. John cursed himself for letting slip. He hurried to get Jenny's top back on, and succeeded after some fumbling. People around them stared in shock, some with phone cameras taking videos. John helped her to her feet and they took off in a hurry, leaving the towel and Jenny's other clothes behind. They ran through the small crowd, her tits bouncing playfully. It was farcical. They belt towards the parking lot, feeling relief from the brooding heat as they got undercover. They wasted little time before they were in John's car with the doors locked.

They breathed heavily, eyes fixed on the parking lot entrance looking for anyone following. A couple of minutes passed, but they were alone. As their hearts settled, John came around to his senses. He quickly found his comfort zone. He could smell a strange yet familiar aroma in the air.

"Did you like that?" he smirked. Jenny threw him a frustrated, angry look at him, hair stray and sticking to her sweaty forehead. John looked at her, intently grinning. Soon she lost her infuriated look and went blank. She went from blank to smiling. John laughed quietly. Jenny giggled playfully. John's laugh grew to a bellow. Jenny let out a genuine, honest laugh. They could see the absurdity of it all.

"So," John said trying to stifle his laugh, "did you like that?" Jenny got the last giggles out of her system, all the while gazing deeply at her son. She said nothing. John could feel their intimacy as strongly as he could smell his mother's excitement.

"I dare you to get in the back seat." John spoke. Jenny closed and opened her eyes slowly.

"Are you sure?" she smiled.

"I dared you didn't I?" John made it sound like he was joking, trying to deflate his seriousness. Jenny looked around through the windows of the car. The parking lot was full of cars, and she knew the owners of those cars would be back at some point.

"Ok, you dared me." smiled Jenny. Gradually she pushed herself up from the passenger seat and turned around, her ass in the windscreen. She clambered over the seat and fell into the backseat. John smirked as his mother crashed so ungraciously.

"You laughing at me?" joked Jenny, smiling widely "Let's see you do better." John quickly pushed himself over the driver's seat. Jenny moved so her back was tight against the door, wedged into the corner formed between that and the back seat behind the passenger seat. John fell into the back of the car with the same slapstick his mother just had. They both laughed.

"I have to say, this isn't a very challenging dare." Jenny teased, bringing a finger to her mouth. John looked his mother up and down, breasts sat plump on her nearly bare chest, still bulging out of her tight red bikini. One of her feet rested on the seat just on front of her ass, knee bent up at eye level. The other trailed off on the floor, her legs slightly parted. Her hair was wildly stray, as though she had been shaken about.

"I dare you to play a really simple game of twister." John said, moving slightly between her parted knees. Jenny nodded excitedly, biting her finger.

"Right foot, back seat." John told her. Jenny lifted her foot and stretched her leg out straight, putting her toes up on the back of the seat.

"Left foot, driver's seat." asked her son. Again she did so, having to keep that leg bent to keep her foot on the headrest of the driver seat. She had her legs spread widely in front of John now. He moved further towards her, placing himself between her thighs and pushing against her bikini bottoms.

"Got anything harder?" Jenny fluttered. John moved his hand down over her panties, starting over her pubes. He could feel their thickness even though the bikini. He moved his fingers lower to the material covering her pussy. Her panties were drenched.

"I don't remember us going swimming." He poked fun. Jenny tapped his cheek with her fingers in a mock slapping gesture, unable to hide her amusement.

"My god, I'm surprised you're not sliding all over the seat!" John continued grinning.

"You just going to crack jokes?" Jenny challenged him. With that, John slid his fingers past the rim of the bikini and into the frenzied wetness. Jenny gasped loudly. He found it too easy sliding inside her snug pussy, her body welcoming the foreign member with excited anticipation. Jenny could only moan and lose breath as she felt his lower knuckles push up inside her. Her bikini bottoms bunched up against the side of her leg. John could see every shudder her sodden vagina made. Jenny felt the need to curl her legs over John's shoulders, just to defuse the intense pleasure she was being subjected to.

"Oh no!" John protested, "The dare was to keep your feet there." Jenny had her eyes closed, but laughed and called him a sadist. She flinched and struggled to get her legs straight again, it just made her pussy all the more sensitive, but finally managed it among noises John had never heard his mother make before. She ran rivers of ecstasy over his hand as it pumped in and out.

"I hope you know I'm sending the car valet bill your way," John said, wondering if he should still be able to joke so easily with his mother in this moment. Jenny heard him, but could barely acknowledge it as she came, tensing furiously around his knuckles, her pussy thrown into climatic spasm.

The moment John felt this, this pulled out his hand. With a mixture of haste and clumsiness he yanked down his shorts, his solid cock springing out. It raged and it throbbed in front of Jenny's twitching vagina. With one firm thrust he buried himself inside her. He was buried all the way to the hilt. Jenny's mind was thrown into chaos again, paralyzed with bliss. As he drove his dick into her his hips crashed into hers. Her feet planted themselves on the roof of the car. John ground himself deep inside her. Jenny felt new waves of pleasure shoot through her weakened body as she felt her son's head throbbing half way to her stomach.

A huge yell was all John could manage before unleashing a torrent of semen inside of Jenny. With power and authority he blast thick streams from the end of his cock as it pulsated and twitched. They painted the insides of her pussy. Jenny's fading orgasm was all the more led along because of it. John kept himself buried inside her until she milked every drop of cum from his sensitive end.

Eventually, after each of them caught their breath, John slid off of his mother and tumbled against the opposite door of the car. They looked at each other, slowly coming back into reality.

"My god, that's a sly little talent you have." Jenny grinned. She nudged her bikini bottoms back to cover her snatch, feeling her son's jizz creeping out.

"Thanks," John said, noticing Jenny's nipples poking out about the top of the bikini, dislodged in all the excitement, "but you were so turned on being naked in front of all those people I think you were anyone's." Jenny gave a sarcastic gasp.

"Are you calling me easy?" she pretended to be offended. The two of them continued the banter, like everything was normal again, until Jenny's eyes were drawn to something outside the car.

"Oh John," she exclaimed, "Look!" pointing outside. John turned his head, and through the steamed windows to the rear, he saw a group of maybe six of seven people staring back into the car.

"How long do you think they've been there?!" Jenny spoke frightfully. John looked at them more closely. They were men and women, nudging and laughing with each other. He recognized some of them from the front of the mall. Some of them held cameras, which they were busily using to capture the shame. They chuckled with each other.

"I think it's time to go." suggested Jenny, trying to push her boobs back into her top. John grabbed her hand and pulled it away.

"They've already seen." He told her. Jenny looked confused, questioning her son. John had a suspicious smirk on his face. He let go of her hand and touched the shoulder straps of her bikini, flicking them off, and then reached around her to undo the string, which came apart as softly as tissue. Jenny let her arms go limp, unable to give any protest whatsoever. She had become the character she wanted to, with a sense of fear matched only by exhilaration. Pulling the cups off of her chest, her tits remained plump and ample even without support. John tossed the top away.

A camera flash went off just inches from the back window. Jenny jerked her head up. The small crowd was becoming more confident in their voyeurism. She saw a young man standing there with a camera pointed directly at her, curled on the seat. John could see his mother's heart beating through her chest.

"What have you done to me?" Jenny spoke quietly between breaths. More of the crowd came closer, peering through the side windows as well now. John saw a familiar mix of men and women, and the attractive couple he met in the park. The lady he had spoken to earlier had her face pushed against the window closest to Jenny, trying to get a glimpse of her body. John watched his mother's nipples grow again, humiliated and excited, before climbing back into the front seat. Jenny was surrounded on 3 sides by the voyeurs, now with no cover. She crossed her arms.

"This is another dare," John said upon seeing her embarrassment, "I'm daring you to pose for these strangers." Jenny laughed nervously, looking at many pairs of piercing, judging eyes. Slowly she lowered her arms to her waist. Uncovering her nipples seemed to create heightened excitement outside of the car. The pair of them could hear the crowd commenting;

"She's uncovering herself."

"She knows we're here. Does she want us to watch?"

"Look at her tits! They're perfect. She's so horny."

"What a slut, fucking that young man. She loves it."

John instructed Jenny to get flat on the back seat, arms above her head. She did so obediently. Multiple flashes burst through the steamed windows, pictures being captured and saved. Jenny arched her back up, pushing her ample bust into the air proudly. People around the car had their faces hard against the window watching her exhibition. John watched from the front seat, his blood pumping faster, feeling his cock growing hard again.

"Move you hand down under your panties." ordered John. It was as if Jenny was just waiting for that request. She did so without hesitation, shoving her hand under her bikini bottoms. John could tell her fingers were disappearing into her pussy just form the way the material moved out and in. Jenny closed her eyes as her sensitive body worked itself into a fury. She writhed and rolled on the back seat. John decided to push her further, hoping to drive her into deeper frenzy. He pushed the buttons for the two electric windows in the back. The whirring motors stuttered into life and pulled the glass sheets down. There was now no barrier between Jenny and her viewers. A couple of people put their faces into the car, just a foot or two from Jenny. One of them was the lady of the couple from the park, who watched in a daze. John smiled at her, catching her attention. She looked at him for a moment before quietly laughing in a disbelieving manner.

"Mom," John said, still looking at the dark haired lady, "lick your fingers." Jenny performed like a trained dog, doing as her son asked as soon as he finished speaking. She pulled her hand from her panties and lifted two fingers to her mouth. Her fingers were shiny, covered in the juices from her own excitement, along with a couple of thin globs of John's semen.

"Mom?" the dark haired woman mouthed at John without speaking, "Really?" John looked at her seriously and nodded. She licked her lips, shadows over her eyes, looking back down at Jenny as her slid her fingers into her mouth and lapped off the sexual mixture. Jenny put real effort into cleaning herself, as though it turned her on more to taste herself and her son. Flashes continued to go off as more photos were taken by the crowd. John noticed more people had come over to see what was going on, maybe a dozen or so now.

"Get those panties off." John grinned, feeling comfortable. Jenny pulled her saliva coated fingers from her lips and used both hands to slide her bottoms over past her hips and down her legs. She kicked them off, crumpling on the floor. She was entirely exposed before the group around the car, who were becoming vocal.

"Get your hand down there!" one man shouted.

"Spread your legs!" came another.

Jenny looked up at John for her next order. John directed her to pose a little more. She lifted a leg and massaged one breast, looking around at her gawping fans. Of her own initiative she pulled her boob up to her mouth and ran her tongue across the nipple.

"That's great, mom." John complimented, "keep going." Jenny got on her knees and then on all fours. She wiggled her ass in front of the eyes of one group on one side of the car, and looked seductively at the lady on the other, inches from her face. She ran her tongue heavily over her top lip. The lady looked to her side, getting an approving nod from her boyfriend. Turning back to Jenny, she planted her lips squarely on hers. They embraced, passionately tasting each others' wet mouths. A little hooting and hollering came from the surrounding men. Even John gave a little 'whoop'.

Jenny sat down in the middle on the seat, pulling her eyes away from the lady to look at John. She yearned to him. John made eyes with the lady, who had become a little flustered herself.

"Would you like come inside?" He asked her. The lady looked shocked and gasped. Turning to her boyfriend again, he gave her another approving nod. Jenny looked towards John smiling, and then down at herself giggling. She felt the same as when she had first stripped for John, excited and scared.

"I dare you to welcome our guest," John said, "anything she wants." Jenny breathed deeply, unable to calm herself. Eyes darted to the lady as she opened the door and climbed inside. The crowd quieted down in anticipation of the second lady joining the show. As she closed the door behind her, new faces replaced the empty space at the open window.

"It's a nice show you and your son put on." She giggled, careful not to let the other strangers hear, "My name's Mandy." Jenny smiled at her shyly. Mandy wore a t-shirt complimenting her slim body and slender form. Her breasts were a bit smaller than Jenny's, but John thought they would still fill his mother's hands nicely. She also wore a pair of short shorts ending just below her ass which they hugged firmly.

Jenny looked her new friend up and down. Mandy shifted closer to her, putting one arm around her and the other on her naked thigh. She pushed her lips onto hers, weaving her tongue past Jenny's lips eager to dance inside her mouth. Jenny put her arms around her, accepting her fully. More whoops and camera flashes came from the crowd outside of the car. Jenny slid her hand up Mandy's back, under her t-shirt, who moaned approvingly. With her forearm Jenny lifted the top up her back. It bunched and pulled, revealing her lower back and stomach. The crowd seemed to get more excited, flashes going off more regularly. Mandy looked out at them, smiling. They were all grinning and egging her on. Jenny was at the stage of not even noticing their presence by now. John was happy to let the show continue. Mandy's top was pulled higher, springing over her breasts. She wore a black lace bra which treated the men to a lot of cleavage. She giggled, looking back at her boyfriend who was taking pictures of the pair himself. Jenny finally yanked the top over Mandy's head.

Mandy scrunched her fingers through Jenny's hair passionately. Jenny kissed excitedly down her chest and stomach, finally hooking her fingers into the tops of Mandy's shorts. She looked up at her and tugged them down with the same enthusiasm she did with her top. As they lowered and uncovered a matching pair of black panties, the crowd grew louder. There was a real buzz of excitement, being able to witness a strip show on an otherwise mundane Sunday at the mall. Jenny slid the shorts over Mandy's ankles and discarded them as well. John could detect the smell of excitement even stronger now, the smell of sex. He knew his mother's new friend must be quite turned on.

Mandy had a fleshy, firm ass just like his mother. Jenny climbed to her knees and pushed her tits into Mandy's face. Mandy opened her mouth and sensually tasted her nipple. Jenny pushed forwards, forcing Mandy to lean back, all the while sucking gently. Mandy wound up flat on her back on the back seat. Jenny pulled her nipple from her mouth, a trail of saliva running down Mandy's chin. She kissed all over her chest, then further down to her stomach, and then the tops of her thighs. Mandy moaned joyously.

Her boyfriend leaned through the window, smiling and nodding. It was a reaction like this was quite a familiar sight. John wondered if they had done this before. Mandy certainly had few scruples about being in public. Jenny pushed her face between Mandy's legs, passionately kissing the insides of her thighs, spurred on by the sticky sweet smell in the crotch of her panties.

"Get 'em off!" an eager voice came from outside. Mandy did not look, but smiled down at her lover.

"We don't want to disappoint." She teased Jenny, shivering at the feeling of her breath on her thighs. Jenny looked up at John, who had a look of delight on his face. There was no need to ask. She backed up a little, parading her raised ass in front of the open window. She pulled down Mandy's panties in an easy motion. Mandy had slender hips, smooth like silk. The people around the windows had let it known they wanted to see them go further. Mandy had an inviting pussy, so Jenny thought. She sported a thin vertical line of pubic hair but was otherwise shaven.

Mandy wiggled her hips around in a circle in front of Jenny, a thin glisten inviting her in. The crowd could not wait for them to go further, excitedly yelling and chirping encouragement. Jenny beamed at Mandy, genuinely happy, and nervous. Mandy's chest raised and fell quickly, drawing deeper breath all the time, barely constrained by the bra. Beads of sweat formed all over her skin, sensitive and plentiful. John leaned tight against the seat, getting a good view.

After a few moments Jenny bent down, thick slightly curled hair brushing the insides of Mandy's legs. She placed her hands on the sides of her ass. The further Jenny went down the more Mandy lifted her head to watch her disappearing face. Her nose came to nestle at the bottom of Mandy's pubic hair. With an intense flick up of her eyes, her tongue extended, and ran it firmly over her pussy.

"RRgh!" Mandy yelped. The crowd yelled and cheered. It was pay-dirt. John laughed to himself as well. Mandy twitched and writhed as Jenny caressed her labia with her tongue, replacing her pussy's sticky veneer with a thick saliva. They were locked together in pleasure. Mandy threw her legs up, resting on the top of the back seat and the other next to John. She ground her pussy into Jenny's beautiful face, excitement flowing generously.