Dare You? Tina Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you have to do is admit you love me Molly, and save yourself the pain you are going to feel."

"Master, I cannot, I beg you to release me. Master Adam will be watching his slut's punishment. He will never forgive me for admitting to what you want."

Molly's ass was already red. Just a few more whacks from the whip would do for good measure, so that is what she got.

"I admire your commitment to your Master Adam, but at the same time I am displeased with you Molly. It's time to turn up the heat."

I flicked my lighter on torch and held up to the camera for all those in the bar to see. The flame danced around, and crackled. I tightened the chain with my free hand until it tugged a little on her nipples.

"One last chance Molly or I light the box under the bed."

"Master I cannot say those words. Have mercy on me, please."

I pushed the torch in the box, the torch went out, but a red glow started crawling along the chain.

"Molly you have I guess two minutes before the heat crawls up the chain and starts warming your nipples. Unless you tell me what I want to hear, well I think you can guess the rest."

Molly watched as the chain started to turn red. She whimpered and cried as it moved around the rollers and started moving toward her tits. The lights in the room were dimmed and all you could see was the two chains, slowly turning red, from the box to Molly's tits.

She begged and pleaded again.

"The words Molly, say the words."

The red glow was inches from her nipples, and she still didn't say anything. She held her lips tight shut. I cranked the ratchet a few more turns pulling the rings in her nipples just a little more.

As the glow got to within 4 inches of her nipples, I asked her one last time. She held her mouth closed and shook her head. As the red glow hit the last link just before her nipples, she looked in the camera and smiled. There was no heat from the chains, and Molly knew this. A red light passed through the links, which made it appear as if they were glowing red hot. The lights in the chains came on slowly one after the other. They had the desired affect of red hot heat moving along the links. This was just a visual trick, which as I said, Molly knew about, Grace and Adam too, and a few others. It was now that Grace would tell everyone of our new addition to room 13. While the screen replayed the lights moving along the chain, I took this time to let Molly have a sip of water. She told me she thought the deception was very good, and she imagined, as did I, the fear on some of the punter's faces.

The green light blinked in the corner of the room, which indicated in 10 seconds we would soon go live again. Molly was now on her back with her legs tied wide open. I took the vibrating butt plug from the shelf, and showed it to the camera. I flicked the switch and it started buzzing and vibrating. I switched it off and it went silent and still.

As I squirted some gel on the end I asked Molly, "Do you love me Molly?"

"Master, I cannot tell you the words you want to hear. I know what you are going to do. Please push it in my ass and switch it on."

She winced a little but the plug was soon deep in her ass, and buzzing and vibrating in just a few seconds. Two different chains hung down from the ceiling, I had already attached them to her nipple rings before we went live. I cranked the handle and took the slack out of the chains. I watched carefully as the rings in Molly's nipples stared to lift and pull a little, not much, just enough so she would feel a little discomfort.

I held up a pink vibrator, and put it on Molly's stomach. Then I held up a black vibrator and placed it next to the first one. I then did the same with a third blue one.

"Slut, which one do you think is my favourite to use on a disobedient slut like you?"

My question threw her a little, but she answered, "Master, I do not know, but a guess would be the black one."

"Try again Molly," I said.

"Well, the pink one then Master?"

I shook my head.

"Molly, I like them all equally."

I went to a table in the corner of the room and picked up a roll of tape. I then picked up the three vibrators.

"Molly, I really can't decide which one I like the most, so, I think I'll use all three, together," I said as I wound the tape round all three.

Molly gasped as I squirted gel on the heads. I switched all three on, and started teasing her pussy. The vibrators were slim, but joined together they looked quite a size, like a three headed snake.

"Molly, I'm sick of repeating the question, but I will ask one more time. Do you love me?"

I waited for her to reply, or for the safe word. All I heard was gulping and her panting, oh and the butt plug's distant muffled drone.

"Do it Master...plea....please, punish.....your slut."

I pushed slowly watching all three heads dancing across her pussy lips. I was still listening for her word. I worked the heads gently, twisting and pushing, allowing just an inch at a time to enter her. I'd let her get used to it for a few moments, and then another inch. Molly was gasping and panting like she was about to explode, I reached up and slackened the chains as her body started to spasm. The vibrators had now penetrated Molly's gushing pussy, by four or five inches. The safe word never came, but as Molly did, the words exploded from her mouth, "I love you master....I fucking love you!"

She screamed and shrieked, and as I pulled out the three vibrators, she squirted herself senseless.

I detached the chains from her nipple rings, even though she was still coming. Her head was tipped back and her mouth open, squealing and panting. Her body juddered, until finally she lay still. I removed the plug and untied her. I slid my arms under her and picked her up. The door swung open and I carried Molly to another room. Tina was stood there next to Grace. Both women stared at me, Tina with a look of shock, which I imagined I'd get from her, and Grace with a look like she had seen it all before. I lowered Molly into the bath tub filled with warm water and bublles, which I guess Grace had Tina prepare.

"You should have fucked her," Grace snapped, and spun on her heels and left.

Tina looked at me still with a shocked look on her face, and she asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"The question should be Tina, will you enjoy that?"

I watched her face drop a little, and then Tina scurried off after Grace, she looked back at me from the door, and neither of us spoke another word.

By the time I got Molly dry, and dressed, she had recovered, apart from a red ass.

"Why didn't you fuck me?"

"I'm taking you home tonight; we've got plenty of time for that."

"Will you, punish me more?"

"No Molly, we are going to bed, and I'm going to make love to you, no whips and no canes, just sex."

"I don't mind if you want to, you know, punish me some more."

I smiled to myself more than her, "I know you don't, but that will be your punishment, that and cooking breakfast in the morning."

.................................

Tina was stood up on the stage when we got back to the main bar. Her dress was gone and she stood in just high heels, and the chastity belt she had been wearing all night. Grace was strutting around telling the punters what they could, and could not do, if they had the right key. It was then I noticed the four padlocks. I know Grace would have told Tina what was going to happen, and as I stood with Molly at my side. She whispered to me, "She'll never handle four cocks."

And so it began. Men started coming forward and trying their key in each lock. Gradually all but one lock had been opened. Only three men were left holding keys, and one of those was Adam. I watched him as he approached me and his slut Molly.

"You caused quite a stir with your silly performance with my slut. I guess you'll be taking her home?"

"Yes, that was the deal," I replied staring at his grinning eyes.

He laughed and held up his key, "Well, I still haven't tried my key yet. Maybe I'll let you buy it."

Another disappointed punter came back from the stage.

"Well, it's my turn now, and with just two keys left to go, the odds are pretty even."

He turned and walked to the stage. I watched him trail the key down Tina's neck, over her nipple and down onto her belly button. He turned back to me and held it up.

"So, do you want to make me an offer for it?"

I looked up at Tina. Her eyes seemed to be pleading with me to make the offer.

Grace stepped in front of me, "Well, my slut has got a few cocks itching to get up her, and we've waited long enough, so make Adam an offer, if you wish."

"Grace, when did you tell Tina there would be four men fucking her?" I whispered.

"I didn't, not until just before she got up on stage."

"And she still got up there?" I looked over Grace's shoulder at Tina.

"Yes, well she's there now isn't she?" Grace said, raising one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

I felt Molly grip my hand a little tighter as I went to take a step forward.

"No, I don't want to buy your key Adam. I'm already taking your slut home."

I watched as Adam pushed the key in the lock, he twisted it and the lock stayed shut. He jumped off the stage and went to the bar and snapped at Phil to get him a drink. Grace moved away and I turned to Molly. Her eyes looked down.

"You won't tell him will you?"

I lifted her chin, "No, but how did you know?"

"Grace told me to tell you, she made sure Adam got a key which wouldn't open any of the locks. Adam is still my real Master, but I didn't want you wasting your money."

"Molly, what you have just told me really goes against everything you believe in, and I mean you. You live to serve your master."

"I am serving my master, I'm serving you both. I have saved you money, and I have just served Master Adam by not letting him sell his key. Master Adam is now at the bar thinking he has lost, but when the auction happens, he will bid the highest for her, and he'll take out his anger from missing out on her tonight."

I wanted to call her a devious litle cow, which she was, but she had been loyal to her master, with her way of thinking, "And Grace, do you take orders from her too?"

"Mistress Grace told me for her own reasons. I'm sure she thought it best, that Adam did not get to sample the goods, in case it dampened his eagerness to have Tina as his slut."

Grace was clever, maybe too clever sometimes, but when she needed to make money she knew just how to do it.

"One more question before you go back in slut mode Molly. Aren't you worried that if Adam makes Tina his slut, he might not want you?"

"I'm sure he'll let me, play with her."

I could see Molly wasn't guessing by the way she looked up at Tina, who was now bare on the stage. The chastity belt had been removed by the man with the last key. Obviously Adam had talked about it to Molly, and knowing him, he liked nothing better than seeing two girls together. Molly would make mince meat out of Tina, which would appeal to him even more so.

"You need to be back in slut mode now Molly."

"Yes Master, thank you."

Tina was being led down the corridor now. I took a quick glance at Molly, which told me she was relishing the thought of getting Tina in her claws. Molly loved nothing better than pleasing her Master. She could be a right bitch like she was to another girl who was owned by Adam. I had seen the marks on the girl's ass and breasts, which Molly had put there. I could see the same thing happening to Tina.

"Come on, we are going to watch, and bring Molly with you, you need to fuck something," Grace said and led the way.

I didn't really want to watch this, but we made our way to room 5. We stood behind the one way mirror. Tina stood kissing the men in turn. Martin went first, he was in his early 50's and he had come to the club from day one. He was a little over weight, bald, with a black spider tattoo on his arm, which he took great delight in showing off. He had it done a year or so after the club opened. As he proudly showed it off for the first time, Grace slipped her dress off her back, and showed her large tattoo of a red-back spider. I don't think Martin missed many Friday or Saturday nights. Martin was neither sub nor master he just came in, drank a few beers, and got into whatever he could, with whoever he could.

The spider club was named as such, because of a death which happened in the 1920's. It was previously a pub, and the landlord had a fixation about spiders. He imported many from all over the world, and died after being bitten by the female red-back, or so the story goes. An anti-venom was developed in the mid 50's. Apparently 12 people in Australia were reported to have died from red-back bites, before the anti-venom was produced. So that is how the club got its name, well we had to call it something.

Duncan was next to kiss Tina, again he has been coming here for some time, although he's in his mid 20's, he is probably the pick of the bunch, well, if I had to pick a guy for Tina, it would be him. He has long black hair, and always has a smile, apart from when he has a slut with him. I do trust him, and he took quite an interest in my card idea. He does ask me advice, which is nice, I think he sort of models himself on me a bit, which I kind of like.

The third guy I only know by name, Luke, he looks in his early 30's. I've seen him a few times but he's not in every week. He walks with a slight limp, I'm not sure why. He had a sub when he first came here, but I haven't seen her in awhile. In fact I haven't seen her since Luke stopped wearing his wedding ring. His slut didn't wear one in the club, but I'm sure they were a married couple. Luke raised his hand and felt Tina's left tit, quite roughly as he kissed her, she didn't object.

The last man was a surprise. He's in his late 50's and I know he works in a nearby estate agents. He knows me from the club, and when we meet in the street he nods, as if we some sort of secret agents. He has a brown moustache, and he is only about 5'3" tall. He looks like a real sort of creepy looking guy, who would never get a chance with Tina in any other circumstances. Because of his looks I classed him, wrongly I suppose, as a sub. After he kissed Tina, he whispered something in her ear. She stiffened slightly and shook her head. He just grinned at her, in a real weird sort of way.

She knelt on the bed as the men stripped. She looked a little timid at first, but as the first cock, Duncan's was presented to her, she took him in her mouth. Hands began touching Tina, all over her body. As she moved from cock to cock, she grew into her task a little more easily. The last cock belonged to moustache man, and again I had misjudged him, and so did Tina, by the way she gulped and wrapped her hand round the fattest and longest cock in room.

"She's going to freak," Molly said with a glee in her voice, forgetting her station.

Grace slapped her across the face, and hissed, "Shut up slut, it isn't for you to speak."

"Sorry Mistress Grace," Molly said hanging her head.

I watched Molly's head come back up as Grace returned to watching the action. Molly's face couldn't hide her joy at seeing Tina in a situation she obviously thought was too much for her. Molly noticed me staring at her and straightened her face. But again her eyes gave the game away.

Tina struggled to take the cock in her mouth, but she kept going, sucking his head and jerking him.

"What do we know about him?" I asked.

"Not much, but he's clean, Vera has his cert."

Vera is Grace's cousin. She handles the admin side of things, and all the test certificates for members who come to the club. She has a small office at the front of the club. But she rarely comes into the main bar. With her being a Sunday school teacher, it isn't exactly the idea marriage of jobs.

"Master, Mistress, I know the man's name, and a little about him if you wish to hear it?"

"Speak," Grace said, never letting her eyes leave the mirror.

"His name is Ron, and my Master Adam told me to fuck with him a few months ago. He talked dirty in my ear the whole time. He told me I was a worthless whore, and a cum bucket."

"Well you are," Grace said with a smile on her lips.

"Thank you Mistress Grace. Ron, told me if I was his slut, he would keep me in a cage, sat on a dildo, if I was a bad slut."

"Enough now, you will finger me and play with your Master's cock, stand between us, slut."

"Yes mistress Grace."

My first priority was getting more information on Ron, when I took Molly home. But right now I looked on, as Tina shifted position.

Tina was now on her back with her legs spread. She was fucked in turn by, Luke, Martin, and then Duncan. I think they had decided the order on cock size, from the smallest to the biggest. Luke was quite aggressive, pushing and fucking Tina hard. He pulled out after a few minutes. Martin was slower, and gentler, and he took almost double the time to come. As Duncan entered her I could see Tina was enjoying it, she was panting and clawing at his back, as he fucked her hard. Duncan didn't last long, but as he unloaded he screamed and growled.

Molly was jerking me slowly, and fingering Grace, while we all watched what was going on. When Ron moved towards Tina, Molly stepped up her jerking hand. I'm not sure if she was more turned on, or she did it deliberately to make a point to me.

The other men stood around watching in various stages of recovery. I watched Tina put her hand between her legs to guide the cock into her. Ron pushed her hand away. A few of the men chuckled as Ron said, "I know where it goes, whore."

He pushed in all the way in one motion. Tina gasped and gripped his back. He started fucking her almost immediately. Tina's face winced and contorted in what looked like to me, pain. The fucking she got was hard and fast, but Ron didn't come that quick, Tina did though. She gasped and panted and cried out as her orgasm came and went. As she lay there with her legs open, just letting Ron fuck her. I wondered what he was whispering to her. Several times she shook her head telling him no, sometimes more vigorously than other others. I had a different view of Ron now. I still didn't like him much, and now that little grin and nod in the street seemed to be haunting me. Was he telling me one day I'd see what he had in his trousers, and I'd be shocked? I was shocked by it, and not just by it, but how he could hold off so long in someone as pretty as Tina. He was still fucking her hard when she started wailing again. Whatever Ron was saying to her had her head shaking again, but the orgasm still came as intense as the first. As he pulled out I saw his cock was about the same length, maybe just a bit longer than the cucumber, which Tina had used a few weeks ago. The thickness was similar too, but again, it looked thicker if anything.

A stream of spunk spewed from her pussy. Tina just lay there; she looked too exhausted to move. When Grace saw this she pulled Molly to her knees. Molly's face was buried between Grace's legs. While she licked and sucked on Grace's clit and pussy, Molly's hand still jerked my cock. Grace came on Molly's face, quietly hissing obscenities at the slut. When Grace had finished she pulled Molly up by her hair. Pushed her over the table in the room and yanked up her silver dress.

"Well, fuck it," Grace snapped at me.

My cock shoved into Molly's pussy just as the second man came on Tina's face. The third man stood over her and jerked himself over Tina's tits. As the spunk hit her we heard her say, "Thank you Master," as she had done with the previous two men.

Ron took his place, and stood looking down on Tina. Her face was already covered, and she had one eye shut, due to the spunk covering it. Her two hands jerked Ron's cock just a few inches from her face. He stood to start with, with his hands on his hips. I saw his white bottom flex and he gripped Tina by the hair. Come erupted from his cock in great white streaks, landing on Tina's pretty features, turning her into just another slut. She tried to pull away, but her head was held by Luke as well now.