Dare You? Tina Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was bucking back faster and as I came hard in her pussy. I wished I was on the other side of the mirror alone with Tina.

For the first time Ron showed signs of what the past hour had taken out of him. He bent double with his hands on his knees panting heavily. The other men patted him on the back and congratulated him, with perhaps as much shock, as awe in the voices.

The men moved to the shower room, as Tina grabbed a handful of tissues, and tiredly wiped the lake of spunk from her face, tits, and belly. She flopped back on the bed, and I watched her breasts rise and fall, as she recovered slowly.

I pushed Molly away from me; she had got to her knees and started cleaning my cock with her long and experienced tongue. I just didn't want the erection she was giving me at that time.

Grace had left the room. I watched as she went through the door to where the action had taken place.

"Strip the sheet, put it in the washing machine, and when the men have finished you may shower."

"Thank you mistress," Tina said wearily.

"You did okay, but there is plenty of room for improvement. When I auction you off, you had better try harder. I don't want people thinking Grace has started producing a chain of useless cunts. I have a reputation to up hold."

Tina nodded and thanked her mistress again. I looked at Molly who was watching with the gleeful look on her face again, as Tina stripped the sheet.

"Molly you may answer out of mode. How determined is Adam to get Tina in the auction?"

"He has talked about nothing else since the day he watched her on the grass. My Master wants her with a passion, which I have not seen since he took me for the first time."

"And, this doesn't bother you?"

"No, I'm his slut, I do what he says, and if in the distant future it is the end of him and me, well I have only been to happy to have served him."

"How do you know he won't auction you straightaway if he does get Tina?"

I watched her smile at what she was thinking, and then she spoke, "Master Adam has promised to give her to me to help train her, and I will do whatever it takes to turn her into his willing slut. You might not like Master Adam, but he has never ever broken a promise to me."

"There's always a first time."

I watched Molly's smile drop a little, and for the first time I think she realised, her position could be in danger.