All Comments on 'Daring Dice'

by Skitty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MenssanaMenssanaabout 13 years ago
Good start, hope to read more.

Intrigued by the first two paragraphs. Want to read Chapter two now.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerabout 13 years ago
Hope to read more

Well done so far, but feels a bit incomplete and ends just as things start to get interesting. Look forward to more, and curious where this is all headed!

traci_eliottraci_eliotabout 13 years ago
Sounds fun!

A most enjoyable, if short, introduction to what could be a fascinating story - more please! 4*s and thank you.

traci

JedikoolJedikoolabout 13 years ago
Nice setting

A very neat story. I like the setting and where it could go. I like that you took your time with it and played on her shyness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Weak!

The storyline was weak. What's the dare part?!? What's the fetish part?!? Just seems like sluts (because there is no other incentive for playing) playing a strip game just to get naked and screw the boss. Big whoop-ti-do! Gee, how original.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Two-and-a-Half For Encouragement

Light. Bethany, the shy new girl, is a well-drawn character, but the "game" part is just not menacing enough. Stacia, who should be the joker in the pack, doesn't come off villainous enough. Lord Matthias' "okay" is so out of place that it jarred me out of my suspension of disbelief. So the whole story hangs fire, and anticipation gives way to disappointment. Poor use of a good theme. But don't give up. You can make it if you try.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous