Daring Strangers and Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me and this guy were laying out on the beach in broad daylight, and we were making out. One thing led to another, and we wound up having sex right there in the sand. People were riding by on boats and yelling. It was a little awkward," Marissa explained.

"That's it?" Jack asked with a smile. "You have to go into more detail than that," he demanded. The driver looked back in the rearview mirror. Marissa thought about what she wanted to say, and then debated on how much detail she really wanted to share.

"Are you going to let us know how it all went down? Who initiated the kissing?" he asked with a smirk.

"He did," Marissa replied. "He kissed me and we started rolling around in the sand."

"What were you wearing?" he added.

"I was wearing a blue bikini and he was wearing swim trunks," she responded. Marissa felt as though she was being interrogated, but the memories of that day were making her feel hot.

"And how did they come off?" Jack asked.

"He undid my top, and I kept my bottoms on," she said in a soft voice, almost inaudible.

"How about him? What happened to his trunks?" Marissa closed her eyes and a smirk came across her face.

"I pulled them down..." she answered, her face blushing.

"And then?"

"I went to town on his cock," Marissa said with a giggle, blushing a crimson red. Susan rolled her eyes.

"Ah. That's better. Just a little detail helps paint a much more intriguing picture," Jack explained.

"Now it's your turn," Marissa said as she gently caressed Jack's thigh. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said in a bold voice. Marissa thought for a moment, then looked in Susan's direction. Susan motioned her forward, and Marissa leaned over Jack, her ass straight in the air. Susan whispered something into her ear, which caused an exchange of laughter between the women.

"What is it?" Jack asked. Marissa sat up and leaned back into the seat.

"My friend dares you to whip it out right now," she said with a snicker.

"You want me to pull it out in the back of this cab?" Jack shouted. The driver turned around and shook his head. "Mind your own damn business and maybe there will be a little extra for you at the end," Jack hollered at the driver.

"Well I started this game, so I guess I don't have much of a choice," Jack declared as he reached for his zipper. He opened his fly and realized that he couldn't rustle out his member without undoing his belt and lowering his jeans. Jack unbuckled his belt, wiggling in the seat to try and shimmy his pants and boxers down his thighs. The girls waited in anticipation, both eyeing his groin for the first glimpse of Jack's manhood. Their patience was rewarded when Jack's cock sprung out full and erect. The girls leered at the size of his six inch member that stood at attention within their gaze.

"So what do you think ladies?" Jack asked in a cocky manner.

"Impressive," Susan said with a giggle. "Very impressive."

"What about you Marissa?" Jack asked, noticing that she had removed her hand from his thigh when he was lowering his pants.

"It's nice," she answered, her cheeks a rosy red. Marissa was thankful that it was so dark in the back of the cab, so that Jack couldn't see her complete reaction. Susan watched her friend stare wide-eyed at Jack's cock, paying particular attention to the way her hands were fidgeting with her shorts.

"My turn," Susan announced with a wicked smile. "Marissa, truth or dare?"

Marissa wondered what Susan had in mind, considering she could have asked Jack to do something even more embarrassing, but chose her instead. She weighed her options once more and decided a "dare" may prove most interesting.

"Are you sure?" asked Susan with a giant grin on her face. Marissa was puzzled. What did her friend have in mind?

"I'm sure," Marissa nodded in approval of her decision. What was the worst that could happen?

"Fine," she replied with a smirk. "I dare you to touch it."

Marissa looked into Susan's sinister eyes and took a moment to contemplate the words her friend had just muttered. What was the "it" she was referring to? Every possible connotation of the word "it" raced through Marissa's brain, being joggled about by the amount of alcohol in her system and the lights of the city rushing past.

"Don't look at me like you have no clue what I'm talking about," said Susan, stealing a glance at Jack's erection. "You know you want to." Marissa looked into Susan's eyes, somewhat ashamed that her night on the town had so quickly brought her to this. She soaked up Jack's reaction to the "dare", garnering his sincere expression as a way to conceal his true feelings of lust.

"Just take your hand and touch it," Susan mockingly instructed, reaching across Jack's legs to grasp Marissa's feeble right hand. "I'm sure Jack won't mind."

Without much apprehension, Marissa's hand was guided to Jack's rigid shaft. Susan was in no way remorseful, forcing her friend to extend her index finger. She ran the pointer over the stiff veins that lined Jack's warm flesh, her well manicured nail tracing the pulsating nerves along Jack's cock. He smiled at Marissa, finding pleasure in the timidity of the girl's actions. Susan continued her game by leading Marissa's finger to the very top of the bulbous head. She pressed gently into the soft skin, circling the tip and then dipping down to the thick rim. Marissa could feel Jack's leg shudder when her finger skimmed the edge of his head, barely touching the sensitive area. Susan made a ring around the layer, before releasing her friend's perspiring hand on Jack's inner thigh. All three of them sat in quiet for the next few seconds, attempting to bring clarity to what had just happened.

"Now how hard was that?" Susan asked breaking the silence. "Jack's turn!"

Jack looked down at Marissa's hand resting on his thigh, pondering what to do next. Marissa was not put off by what had just occurred, and the fact that her hand was still inches from his dick was a sure sign. Marissa moved closer to Jack, laying her head on his shoulder and wrapping her legs under her body. She rubbed the small hairs on his thigh, lightly scratching his leg with her red claws. The tension was too much, causing sweat to drip from his forehead.

"Alright," he said clearing his throat. "Marissa, truth of dare."

"My turn again," she answered, biting her bottom lip. "I'll take another dare."

Jack swallowed and looked into Marissa's sultry eyes. He wanted to dare this girl to do anything and everything.

"I dare you to..."

The brakes of the cab came to a screeching halt, jostling everyone in the backseat.

"That will be 15 for the ride and an extra 10 for that..." said the cab driver nodding toward Jack's exposed private. Jack pulled up his pants and dug through his wallet. The girls stepped out of the vehicle, followed by Jack who gave the top of the cab a quick smack before ushering his company into a lavish apartment building.

Marissa and Susan giggled down a large hallway, Jack in short pursuit. Marissa looked at the man and could only picture the large cock that was now tucked away behind his jeans. She was eager to get it back out, and imagined what the rest of the evening had in store. The girls passed an elevator and continued onward. Jack stopped at the elevator, making a lassoing motion with his hands. He pretended to wring the girls in, which furthered their fits of laughter. With a quiet "ding" the elevator doors slid open and the three rushed in.

Jack tapped a button and the elevator came alive. Marissa stood opposite Jack, still amused with the thought of her touching him in the cab. Susan stood in the corner of the elevator, observing Jack and Marissa the way that a little kid watches a monkey cage at the zoo. Jack stared holes into Marissa's eyes, occasionally glaring down to cop a quick look at her chest.

"I never had a chance to finish," Jack said.

"Then finish," Marissa replied, leaning in closer to Jack's welcoming body. She could feel the bulge once more and the warmth of his body permeate through her thin clothing. Marissa wrapped her head around Jack's thick neck, aiming straight for his ear. With a slight breath, she whispered a single word; "finish". Before the last syllable had even left her tongue, Marissa seized Jack's hand and placed it firmly against her crotch. Sweat trickled down Jack's back, the words he wanted to string together unable to form. He stammered for a moment, caught off guard by Marissa's sudden approach. Her sex was fiery to touch, heat radiating from her tiny shorts. He regained his composure and tried to speak.

"I have a Jacuzzi outside my apartment," Jack managed to verbalize. "I dare you to take a dip."

"But I didn't bring a swimsuit," Marissa said wryly. "Will that be a problem?" she asked, applying pressure to her pubis with Jack's large hand.

"No," Jack answered. "That will not be a problem."

The elevator came to a stop and Marissa released Jack's hand. He rubbed his chin, discreetly smelling the sweet odor on the tips of his fingers. It was a sensual smell that provoked his hormones and intensified his libido. The trio exited the elevator and meandered down the hall. Jack fiddled with his keys and searching for the tiny piece of metal that would open the gates of heaven. They reached room "1204" just as he found the right one. He twisted the key and frantically turned the handle, anticipating the wild night that waited on the other side. He pushed the door open, directing the ladies with a hurried motion of his arm.

Jack's apartment was enormous, decorated with attractive furnishings and modern fixtures. It was luxurious, captivating Marissa and Susan's attention.

"I'm going to turn on the tub, but you're welcome to look around," Jack said while opening a sliding glass door imbedded in a giant window that expanded the full length of the wall. The moonlight cascaded into the room, illuminating the mahogany furniture and reflecting off the bottles of wine behind a fully stocked bar.

"Oh my god!" Susan gasped. "This place is beautiful."

"I agree," Marissa said as she sauntered into the living room. "What do you think he does?"

"Maybe a banker," Susan guessed. "Perhaps he is a high class criminal. Do you really want to know?" she asked intently.

"No. I don't," Marissa replied. She peered out the window, watching as Jack bent forward to examine the controls. He dipped his hand into the rushing water, checking to ensure that the water was hot and comfortable.

"What are we going to do?" Susan asked.

"What do you mean?" Marissa genuinely responded.

"What the hell do you think I mean?" Susan retorted. "You want this guy bad and I'm here in the room."

"So?" answered Marissa. "Just go with the flow." Susan shook her head, astonished by the way her friend was acting.

"What if he wants to fuck?" asked Susan bluntly. Her expression was not of anger, but more of confusion. "Am I going to sit and watch?"

"Let's just go with it," Marissa replied. "You've already made me touch him, so I know that you're up for some fun."

"But what if he wants us both? Are you going to be comfortable with that? Sharing...being that close..."

"We're thinking about this too much," Marissa responded. "Did you get a look at that cock?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course I did," Susan answered. "I couldn't keep my eyes off the damn thing."

"I don't think we're in over our heads or anything," Marissa added. "Let's take a deep breath and see where the night takes us." The sound of the door sliding along the groove startled the girls. Jack stepped in, a wide grin on his face.

"Would you ladies be interested in a glass of wine?" he asked, shuffling toward the bar.

"Of course," Marissa piped in. "That sounds perfect right about now." Susan nodded in approval, walking onto the terrace. Marissa watched her friend stand against the backdrop of the city skyline. It was an endearing sight, Susan's red hair flowing in the gentle night wind.

"So how long have you two been friends?" inquired Jack as he poured a glass of wine from behind the bar.

"We've been friends since college," Marissa answered, turning her gaze to Jack.

"So you know a good deal about one another?" Jack asked, watching the movement on the terrace.

"I know a lot about Susan. She likes to party and drink. She is addicted to "Gavin and Stacey" and sleeps with a stuffed bear tucked under her blanket," Marissa rambled, confused by Jack's distant expression. Marissa turned around to find Susan stripped down to nothing but her white bra and panties, climbing into the Jacuzzi. Jack's eyes were locked on the semi-nude girl lounging in his tub.

A spark of jealousy overcame Marissa as she tried not to think about the thoughts that were now racing through Jack's mind. Out of desperation, Marissa raised herself onto the bar, purposely positioning herself between Jack's solid gaze and Susan's attractive body. She hovered in front of him, leaning in to let her cleavage fall forward. Her ass was high in the air, making it difficult to balance but well worth the trouble. Jack broke from his trance, stunned by Marissa's interruption.

"I also know that there are things she won't do," said Marissa, slowly pulling off her top. "That I will."

She knelt on the bar, her silky pink bra unveiled and lingering inches from Jack's face. Marissa extended her arms, and pulled Jack's head into her heaving breasts. She could feel his warmth as she held him close, his hands holding her bare midriff. Jack tenderly kissed Marissa's chest, each peck a soothingly cool embrace. Marissa's hands were tangled in Jack's hair, ruthlessly caressing his skull. Jack's hand began to move north, when Marissa pushed him off.

"Not yet," she said, wagging her finger in Jack's puzzled face. He came out from behind the bar and Marissa eased off, leaning against a stool. "You want to help me out of these?" she asked with an inviting tone, sticking her thumbs into her shorts. The sexual tension was too much and Jack had to hold back the urge to rip Marissa's shorts from her torso. He positioned himself in front of the beckoning girl, their eyes locked in place. He pushed his tongue deeply into her mouth, pressing past her gloss coated lips. Marissa's tongue collided with Jack's, her legs growing weak.

Jack quickly let off her lips and slowly dropped down her body, kneeling in front of the pink bow that decorated the front of Marissa's tight black shorts. He ran his hands up the snug fabric of her silk stockings, leading his coarse hands along her bare thighs and finally stopping at the elastic band inside her shorts. He jerked on the elastic, peeling the shorts down her lengthy legs. Marissa stood before Jack in nothing more than lingerie, stockings, and the black heels she had yet to kick off. He gave her an eye of satisfaction, then made a circular motion with his index finger. Marissa twirled around, letting Jack get a nice view of her round ass.

"Are you finished?" he asked, silently praying she would take off more. Marissa turned toward the sliding glass door, eyeing Susan in the Jacuzzi. She retrieved her glass of wine from the top of the bar, and then propositioned Jack to follow with a single finger. She slid open the door, walking onto the terrace with clacking heels. The temperature change was comforting, a slight chill striking Marissa's flesh. Marissa placed her glass on the edge of the Jacuzzi, gauging both her friend and Jack's reactions. She turned her back to Jack, searching Susan's eyes for a sense of approval.

She reached around her back, feeling for the clasps that held her bra in place. With a quick tug, she unhitched the clasp and exposed her bare back to the world. Marissa lowered her straps, letting them fall gracefully down her brittle shoulders. Her arms crossed, she held the cups of her bra in place and turned toward Jack. Jack's face lit up with anticipation of what was to come next. She undid her arms, releasing the cups and her small breasts spilling from their support. The bra dropped to the ground, Jack unable to take his eyes off the little globes of flesh he had been trying to sneak a quick look at all night. Marissa's breasts were not large, but they were way up firm and high. Her tiny areolas were the perfect size for her pert nipples, a faint shade of pink.

Marissa turned around once more to face Susan. A large grin had formed on Susan's face, having observed her friend's now bare breasts. Marissa gripped the frilly black lace of her panties and slowly lowered them down her thighs. When the fabric reached below her ass cheeks, Marissa wriggled her hips in a sultry fashion. She could hear Jack's breathing change. Marissa bent forward, yanking her panties down the extent of her smooth legs. She wasn't sure what all Jack could actually see, but she knew that it was a lot. She slowly stood up straight, stepping out of her undergarment to sit on the edge of the hot tub.

Jack's jaw hit the floor. Marissa sat virtually nude on the rim of his Jacuzzi, biting her lip and begging for him to come closer. Jack obliged, rushing to her beautiful body. Marissa extended her right leg, lightly kicking Jack in the shin. She shook her foot, signaling him to remove her shiny black heels. He unstrapped her left shoe, gently tossing it to the floor. Then he pulled down her silk stocking, flinging it over the side of the balcony. She smiled at the action. He did the same thing with her right heel and stocking, exposing the entire length of Marissa's flawless legs.

"I'm ready to take a dip," she uttered in a provocative voice. Marissa slipped into the steamy water, the heat a stark contrast to the chill of her nude body. She drifted next to Susan, playfully splashing her friend before sipping a taste of sweet wine. "I guess we need to continue our game," she stated, propping her back against the side of the tub. Jack's hair was a tousled mess, the moonlight reflecting the sweat of his brow. Jack took off his coat and threw it on the floor, wrestling his shirt over his neck. His body wasn't completely ripped, but he was definitely tone and fit. Next came his jeans, dropping the heavy material to the ground. He kicked off his shoes and socks, standing in nothing but his blue boxer shorts. The girls could see his erection pleading to be set free. Jack yanked down his boxers, his cock sprung from its prison. It looked even larger now that the ladies could see the whole package. Jack joined the girls in the Jacuzzi, sitting opposite the lovely ladies.

"Jack, truth or dare?" Marissa asked, continuing to take sips of her wine. Jack didn't even wait a second to respond, the word "dare" immediately shooting from his mouth. Marissa gave him a look of content, deviously thinking of what she wanted him to do. There were so many things, but what would be the most interesting? She glanced at Susan, wondering if she had anything in mind. Susan looked a bit tipsy, entranced by the skyline and the naked man sitting before her. Susan's white bra and panties were translucent in the water, revealing her large breasts and hard nipples.

"I dare you to tell Susan your plans for the rest of the evening," Marissa commanded with a sultry smile. Jack was a little puzzled, expecting a more physical altercation than what Marissa had demanded. "I want you to be truthful!" she added. "Susan will know if you're lying."

Jack moved closer to Susan, his cock swaying in the water. He hid his mouth, shielding his lips from Marissa's view, and whispered several muffled desires into Susan's ear. Marissa had no clue what Jack was saying, but watched Susan's face to judge her reaction. Susan's eyes widened and her jaw dropped, chuckling at one point while staring down at Jack's stiff cock. She whispered a few things in his ear as well.