Daring Strangers and Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad boy," Susan said, reaching for her wine glass. "You ought to be ashamed."

"What did he say?" Marissa asked with suspicion.

"I'm not telling," Susan replied. "You'll just have to find out for yourself."

"It's your turn," Jack said, acknowledging Susan. Her face lit up with excitement.

"Perfect," she replied with a grin. "Truth or dare Jack?"

"Dare," he answered.

"I know that Marissa loves oral sex. It's one of her favorite things to do with a guy and there are times she would rather have a slick tongue between her legs than a cock. I dare you to go down on her."

"Under the water?" he asked humorously. He turned his gaze to Marissa. "What do you think?" She sat there in shock, finishing off her wine. Marissa could not believe how direct Susan had been tonight and the positions she had already put her in. She had told him how much she liked oral sex, but Marissa had never received it in front of other people. It was embarrassing and dirty, but the thought of Jack's head down there, licking and teasing her pussy sounded pretty damn good. "Okay," was her only response.

Water sloshed around as Jack dove toward Marissa, resting his knees on either side of her outstretched legs. He gripped her waist, raising her slender body from the Jacuzzi. Water rained from her curvy hips and what lie between--Jack's strong arms guiding Marissa's bare ass to the edge of the hot tub, letting her rest atop the slippery rim. He ran his fingers along Marissa's smooth legs, his warm hands cooling her exposed flesh. She shivered, feeling his lips slowly press against her thighs. Each peck came closer to her aching pussy, the sexual tension intensely growing more with each embrace. Jack took Marissa's calves into his callous hands and gently raised her legs above the edge. Pulling her apart at the knees, she spread her thighs, exposing herself to the entranced man. He took a moment to look her over, brushing his fingers across the trim strip of hair that led to her slit. It pointed straight to where he went next, Jack lowering his head between her legs. His mass of hair tickled her inner thigh as he slid his tongue into her accepting lips. She squirmed for a moment, wrapping her legs tightly around his neck for support.

Jack started out slow, inching his tongue along her wet opening. Occasionally, he would make little circles with the tip, massaging her thin lips with his rewarding tongue. It felt incredible and Marissa couldn't help but bite her own tongue to keep from screaming. Jack slid his tongue higher, searching for the tiny knot of hard flesh that would drive her mad. Finding the small nub, he gently tapped the thousands of nerve endings, sending swirls of ecstasy racing through Marissa's shaking body. She gripped the edge of the tub, trying to keep balance. Susan watched, her hands strangely hidden under the water.

Marissa could feel her approaching orgasm with each flick of her clit. Jack didn't let up his tongue lashing, slapping the erogenous area with his powerful organ. The pressure echoed around her body, little pangs of pleasure reaching every part of her body. Suddenly, Marissa felt a rush of bliss as all her muscles contracted and released, forcing her to scream with delight. She let out a loud moan, bucking Jack's face and binding him closer to her swollen clit. As her orgasm subsided, Jack ran his tongue over the entirety of Marissa's pussy, lapping up the moisture like a dog. Marissa fell forward into Jack's waiting arms, gasping for air and relief. He held her close, suckling her neck as she huffed the night air. Resting her head on his shoulder, Marissa felt a sense of comfort in his arms-- she also felt his hard cock pressed against her firm belly.

"Your turn," she whispered quietly into his ear, tenderly nibbling his lobe. She caught another glimpse of Susan, who was massaging her own breasts outside of her bra.

"Marissa, truth of dare?" he questioned, squeezing her ass cheeks under the water.

"I don't think you understand," Marissa said wryly. "It's your turn." She knelt down, the water stopping just below her breasts. Jack rose up, his cock now eye level with Marissa's flush red face. His dick seemed gigantic now that it was rocking back and forth in front of her gaze. Marissa wasn't always up for giving oral sex, but after the orgasm Jack had just given her she couldn't wait to have his cock in her mouth. Opening up, Marissa caught the head of his cock with her lips, the spongy head colliding with her silky tongue. She inhaled his manhood, taking in half of his shaft and then quickly pulling away. She bobbed to and fro, lathering his member with wet saliva. It was slippery to the touch, as she gripped the shaft and forcefully pumped him. Jack responded with a sigh, his thighs trembling the same way they had in the cab. Her lips puckered, creating suction around Jack's bulbous head. She continued to punish his manhood with her jerking hand, her tongue swirling around the sensitive area and nerve endings until Jack screamed.

Marissa winked in Susan's direction, noticing that she had now completely removed her top-- her lush breasts dipped inconspicuously under the water.

"Get up," Jack commanded, yanking Marissa up by her wrist. She grew nervous for a moment, wondering what was in store next. Jack led her out of the tub, leaving a trail of water all the way to his living room. Marissa collapsed onto the leather sofa, awaiting Jack's move. He hovered over her soaking wet body, lowering himself onto her chest. He slid his cock between her small breasts, Marissa instinctively pushing them together.

"Susan told me you like this," Jack said as he thrust his dick into her cleavage. Although her breasts were not large, Marissa enjoyed having them pulled and manhandled. Having her tits fucked brought all of this and more. The moisture from the Jacuzzi had made them shiny and slick---perfect for fucking. Jack roughly groped Marissa's chest, pinching her hard nipples as he pushed in and out. Extending her tongue, Marissa tried to touch the tip of his cock as it grew closer to her face, but wasn't having much luck. She lay back, enjoying the way her breasts were being mauled and kneaded.

"Tell me what you want," Jack asked between shallow breaths.

"I want you to fuck me," she answered, feeling the familiar pleasure coursing over her body. "Fuck me!"

Never one to displease, Jack launched himself off Marissa and aimed his cock for lower ground. He steadied himself by keeping his right leg extended and his left leg pressed into the couch cushion. Gripping Marissa's thighs, he yearned to be inside of her. At first, he merely teased her wet slit, slapping his cock against her opening with an audible smack. This drove Marissa wild, knowing that he was purposely trying to torture her. Jack slid the very tip of his head into her tight pussy, then hastily pulled out.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. Jack slid two inches of his cock inside, feeling her walls tighten around his head. Marissa thought he may actually enter this time, but he retracted once more. She slammed her head into the couch cushion.

"Fuck me damnit!" she hollered. Jack sloshed the tip of his cock up and down her slit, slapping it against her clit. He then lunged into her sopping wet hole, his full cock thrusting deep inside her pussy. Marissa squealed, taking in the entire six inches of Jack's manhood. He held inside of her, allowing the walls of her pussy to contract against his swollen dick. The feeling was intense, her pussy clenching his shaft as he rode Marissa's slim body.

Susan stood nude outside the window, watching the sexual scene unfold. She pressed her body against the glass, the frigid texture chilling her nipples. The sight of Jack's ass tensing with every skillful plunge into Marissa's womb made Susan's body quiver with her own carnal needs. There was something about watching her friend being fucked that made her juices flow. Susan reached between her legs, dipping her finger into her tight pussy.

Jack continued his assault on Marissa's pussy, slamming into her body with a rhythmic force. Wailing with pleasure, Marissa jettisoned her hips forward to match Jack's motion, steadily raising her ass off the couch. The feeling was electrifying, their synchronous motions timed to satisfy their orgasmic needs. Marissa felt the pangs of pleasure rushing through her body once more, a climax on the horizon. She unexpectedly pulled off Jack, rolling off the sofa onto the floor. A wooden coffee table became her crutch, as she raised her ass into the air. Her thigh muscles stiffened, wiggling her round ass in Jack's face. Without a doubt, he knew what to do next.

Jack mounted Marissa from behind, inserting his cock into the slippery mess Marissa's pussy had become. With a resounding slap, Jack smacked her ass and banged her cheeks with his hairy thighs. She squealed as his cock stuffed her small hole once more--- a tighter fit this time.

"Fuck that's good!" she screamed. Jack reached for a mass of red hair, garnering a handful between his sweaty digits. In the manner one might ride a wild animal, Jack used Marissa's hair to hold on tight. He lightly pulled, her head easing back. She turned to look at him, a devilish smile on her face.

"You like that?" she uttered, backing her ass further into his thighs. "Fuck me harder!"

His legs strained, bucking hard into Marissa's cheeks. She resisted, rearing back and forcing his cock deeper into her pussy. Susan leaned against the glass, the feeling of an orgasm coming to fruition. She steadily fingered herself, ferociously rubbing her wet clit. She noticed that Jack's hips were a blur, vibrating rapidly against Marissa's curvy ass. Marissa let out a deafening scream, climaxing to the riotous motion of Jack's cock. The feeling of her pussy contracting hurled her to new heights of pleasure, and then brought her skyrocketing down to earth. Jack's cock was throbbing and Marissa knew he would soon come.

"Don't come inside me," she stated, gasping for breath. "Come on me, not in me."

With one last "hurrah", Jack crashed into her. His balls slapped her pubis, his cock way too deep inside. Marissa shrieked, feeling a slight twinge of pain. Jack removed himself, immediately stimulating his cock with his hand.

"On your knees," he commanded, slapping her ass. Marissa did as she was told, kneeling in front of his pulsating member. Jack cupped Marissa's cheek and pulled her closer to his shaft. She knew what he wanted and could see in his eyes that he was full of want. Marissa licked her lips, tilting her head at an angle. Jack gazed into her eyes as she lowered her mouth onto his balls, using her tongue to prod his left testicle into her mouth. Once it was settled, she ran her tongue along the ridges of his salty sac. She could hear him groan, as Marissa rolled it several times and let if fall closer to her throat. With a loud sucking sound, she released his right ball and inhaled his left sphere in the same manner.

Jack had let up on masturbating himself, so Marissa took over. With her right hand, she pumped his shaft and continued to suckle the wet orbs that hung loosely off his body. Marissa could feel the surge of blood coursing through the veins of his meaty cock. She started working harder, her forearm aching from applying so much pressure. The throbbing increased and Marissa knew he was seconds from release.

Susan had two fingers deep in her slit, squatting down for better access. Her juices glistened in the moonlight, as she felt herself begin to climax. She let out a shriek, a stream of pleasure flooding her exhausted body.

Jack yanked Marissa's tired hand from his cock and returned to stroking himself. He struck the tip of his dick against Marissa's cheek, to which she smiled and scrunched her nose. His legs growing weak, Jack strained his face and felt the all too familiar sensation of come seeping up his shaft. Marissa waited in anticipation as a burst of white liquid shot into the air, finally resting on her rosy cheek. The warm spunk dripped down her face, forming a little puddle on her swollen breasts. Another blast spewed from his member, coating her lips and chin. She kept her smile, knowing that she had definitely pleased the man.

................................................

The train ride home to Marissa's was quiet and soothing. Both girls sat next to each other in silence, unsure of what to say. Their night on the town was filled with sex and excitement, but was it worth it? Watching the countryside fly by, Marissa thought about Jack and how she would probably never see him again. She had left her number, but she had a gut feeling that he wouldn't call. She had been his plaything for the night and it made her feel surprisingly good. After all, the intense feelings she had felt hours earlier were amazing and the lack of commitment was refreshing. Susan lay against her shoulder, sleeping serenely with her feet propped on the seat. Susan had seen every bit of it and pleasured herself to each sweaty moment. The thought of it stirred mixed feelings deep inside Marissa, but she knew that it was a rare thing between two friends. With a sigh of dignity, Marissa locked away the memories of her night and let the train carry her home.