Dark and Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, hi." I said, like the awkward girl that had first seen him four years before.

"Hi, yourself." He rumbled. "I was afraid you had hurt yourself."

"Mmm." I wrinkled my nose a little as I remembered that pinch. "Actually, something may not be quite right."

"What do you mean, Baby?" Mom asked.

It was surreal. I was laying atop the man of my dreams with his cock still inside me and his wife who was also my mother laying kind of curled around us.

"I, uh." I blinked and made myself say it. "I think he may be in my cervix."

"Oh," Mom said. "Ok. We just need to let him soften and it should come out. Was there a burning cramp?"

I paused as I studied the serious look on her face.

"Um. No." I said. "It was... well, it was kind of like when I had my cherry popped."

"Oh, good." Mom looked relieved. "You should be okay then. We'll know better once he's out and we can check for bleeding."

"Um. Mom?" I said. "Don't take this the wrong way. I mean it is totally awesome that you are being so cool about this. But, how are you being cool with your daughter fucking your husband?"

Mom sighed and nestled her head on the his other shoulder and met my eyes under his chin.

"I don't know, sweetie." Mom said. "And honestly, I don't know how I'm going to feel about it tomorrow. I love you both so much. And I know you've been in love with him for a long time now. I even know that's part of the reason you went a little wild after we got married."

"Wait," he said. "What?"

"Hush, darling." Mom touched his lips. "I'm talking to my daughter."

I couldn't help it. It was so surreal, I had to laugh.

"Not helping me go soft." He gasped.

It made me laugh harder.

"Honey, you really have to stop moving." Mom said. "If I'm right. He's stuck in your cervix right now. And if either of you move too much, it could tear you up inside."

That stopped the laughter. It frightened me for a moment. Then, I felt that even if it did tear me up, even if it killed me, it would be worth it.

I sighed and nestled my head deeper in his shoulder.

"Anyway," Mom went on. "I knew you were fucking those boys because you couldn't have him. And, I haven't been able to help him for the past few months. Truthfully, I'd started being a little afraid we might lose him."

"Never." He rumbled. "You could never lose me."

"I hear you say it," Mom replied. "But, when you roll over so I can spoon up behind you, and I curl my arm over you, I can feel you still hard. And I know you still want a baby of your own.

"No." Mom laid her finger on his lips again. "I know you love Gena. But, you want a child of your own. And I want to give it to you. But, I can't.

"Anyway," Mom said. "I just got to thinking. If the two of you got together, Gena wouldn't have to run around and maybe get hurt. You wouldn't leave. And maybe you could have a baby with that part of me that is in Gena.

"And there is something else." Mom admitted, with tears filling her eyes. "What if they can't get the cancer out? What if it kills me? What better way to leave than knowing that you two will take care of each other."

That did the trick and I felt him pop free of me as he softened completely.

"Oh, honey, I would have done that anyway." He murmered into her hair. "Gena is my daughter and I will love her no matter what."

"She's more than your daughter now." Mom said. "Now, I don't know about the two of you, but my neck is killing me. I have got get out of this tub."

It felt decidedly odd to be undwinding from each other and be standing fully nude with my parents and Mom the only one with any clothing on as we shifted and stretched aches we hadn't realized we had.

"Um, I'm not really sure how to ask this." I said.

"Just ask, sweetie." Mom said, rolling her head to her shoulder to make her neck pop.

"Do I have to go sleep in my bed?" I asked plaintively.

Mom paused and looked at me and then up at her beautiful husband.

"No, I guess not." She sighed.

"I will if you want me to." I said nervously. "I mean, this doesn't change the fact that he is your husband. So, if you want to be alone with him, I understand. I just... you saying you might die. I just want to be with you, both of you. If that's okay."

"Of course it is, sweetie." Mom said, holding out her hand to me.

The rain had started again when we were situated in their bed.

Mom nestled behind him as usual. I stood at the foot of the bed and was torn. Finally, I got in on the other side of him, facing them.

I propped my head on a pillow so I could see Mom on the other side of him. Mom's eyes were open, looking back at me. So were his.

After awhile, more for something to say than anything, I thought of a question.

"Mom, you said that you can feel him hard when you are like this." I struggled to find the right words that wouldn't upset anything. "If you were worried that he might look elsewhere, why didn't you, I don't know, give him a handjob or something?"

"Are you complaining?" Mom asked, smiling.

I looked down at him. He was still just as beautiful as the first day I saw him. More.

"Never," I whispered softly.

"Actually, we tried that." Mom said. "Blowjobs, handjobs, you name it."

I shuddered.

"What?" Mom asked. "Do you like the idea of your old Mom sucking on this gorgeous cock? Does that make you horny?"

"Um. Kind of." I murmered.

"Or are you imagining sucking it yourself?" Mom arched one eyebrow.

I squirmed a little, letting them both know how close she had come to the mark.

"Tell me something, sweetie." Mom said. "How do you feel when your lips are wrapped around a thick juicy cock? Running your tongue up and down the shaft? Does it turn you on?"

I nodded numbly as I felt my pussy trickle onto my thigh.

"You want to pull your mouth off it and sink it into your pussy, don't you?" Mom asked.

Since that was exactly what I wanted right then just hearing her talk about it, I just nodded once more.

"Me too, sweetie." Mom sighed. "And the thing is, the hornier I get, the more it hurts. Even without actually getting poked down there."

I thought about what she was saying.

"Um. Mom?" I asked. "Did you get turned on in the tub?"

She looked at me for a long moment.

"What do you think, sweetie?"

"Um, are you in a lot of pain right now?" I asked.

"The only other time I hurt this much was when I gave birth to you." Mom replied. "And it was just as worth it. Now, be a good girl, roll over, turn off the lamp, and go to sleep."

I did roll over. I did turn off the light. But, I couldn't go to sleep.

I laid there and listened to the rain and the breathing of the two other people in bed with me.

"Momma?" I said into the dark.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie."

I paused for a moment, but I had felt it too long not to say it.

"Daddy, I love you."

He coughed.

"Um, I think, with everything that has happened, you can call me by my name Gena."

I could feel him swelling once more, however.

"But, you are my Daddy." I said.

I giggled as I felt him swell even more, pressing against my ass. I lifted both his and Mom's arms and nestled back against him.

It felt strange, but right somehow, to have both of their arms across my belly and his cock nestled into the crack of my ass.

"Aren't you going to tell your daughter you love her?" Mom asked in the darkness.

"I do love you, Ge-, Pumpkin." He said.

I giggled once more as I felt his cock flex as he said his nickname for me. I wondered how long he had wanted me as I lazily caressed their arms holding me.

"You know," I said after a moment. "My period was about two weeks ago."

"Oh, God." Mom groaned. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"Momma!" I gasped. "You don't mean that it makes you horny thinking your little daughter might be pregnant by your husband right now do you?"

"Oh, Jesus." Mom whined. "Honey, I need you to fuck me."

"What?" He asked. "But, I thought it hurt."

"It hurts right now." Mom said through gritted teeth.

"Wait," I said. "I have an idea. Mom, roll over on your stomach."

"What?" Mom asked. "Why?"

"It hurts when he sticks it in your pussy," I replied. "But what about in your ass?"

I gasped as I felt him lurch against me at the idea of fucking Mom's ass. If anything he felt even harder.

"Maybe it won't hurt as much and you can get some relief." I said.

"God, I'll try it." I heard Mom shifting around on the other side of him.

This, I had to see. I turned the light back on.

"What?" Mom asked, blinking against the sudden glare.

"Get up behind her." I directed.

He did so, slowly. Looking back and forth between us.

"Now, you can't fuck her cunt to get slippery, so let me help." I laid my head on my mother's hips and opened my mouth.

He got the idea and eased his hips forward.

Up to this point, I didn't mind giving blowjobs. I mean, I wasn't wild about them or anything. But, I didn't mind them.

That changed as I laid there with my cheek on my mother's ass, looking up at him, while the head of his cock slowly penetrated my mouth. The look of sheer lust on his face as I started to suck... I decided then and there that I would suck his dick any time he wanted to see that look again.

"What's going on back there?" Mom said after a moment.

My mouth was full so it was up to him to answer.

"Your daughter is sucking my cock to get it ready to fuck your ass." He growled.

"Oh, God." Mom moaned. "I'm hurting so bad."

I pulled his cock from my mouth with a pop, and, without pausing to think, turned my head to lick her little rosette.

Mom squealed and flinched.

Realizing I may have gone too far, I hawked and pulled as much saliva as I could and spat it into that dark hole.

Before she could say anything, I tugged him forward and started rubbing the head of his cock in the wetted crevice, pressing it against her brown hole.

"It looks so big next to your little asshole, Momma," I murmered. "Like it will never fit up in there. I wish you could see what it looks like with his cock ready to slip in your ass."

It felt like I was holding an iron bar in my hand, he was so hard. I looked up to see his eyes were glazed with lust.

"Are you going to fuck my Momma's ass, Daddy?" I whispered.

He groaned and eased forward. I looked down to watch as the helmet pressed against her, pressing her asshole in and in and in. And suddenly, it popped inside and her sphincter was around him. Mom shrieked into her pillow.

"Is that okay, Momma?" I asked, leaning down beside her. "Does it hurt as much to have him in there?"

Mom's eyes were tightly closed and she was panting. After a moment, she shook her head.

"Does it feel good to have Daddy's cock in your ass?" I asked.

She nodded.

I looked back to where he had stilled when I asked if it hurt.

"She likes it, Daddy." I said. "Give her a little more."

I watched as his strong hands gripped her hips and he began to press into her. Mom whimpered and took the pillow between her teeth.

This was so much better than listening on the other side of the wall and imagining.

I laid down beside my mother and slipped a hand between my legs as I watched the man I loved fuck her ass.

I watched as his eyes darted to my fingers parting my nether lips and then back to his cock parting her sphincter. I felt myself get wetter as I watched the muscles in his shoulders and chest cord with the desire to push on in, but forcing himself to go slow.

"Is that helping, Momma?" I asked.

"More." Mom moaned. "Need more."

"You heard her, Daddy." I said. "Give it to her."

She screamed as he pressed forward far enough that his hips touched her ass. God, this was so hot. I slipped two fingers inside myself and started moving them in and out.

"He's all the way in, Momma." I said. "Your husbands cock is all in your ass. Does it feel good to have him in you again?"

She nodded.

"Are you ready for him to fuck that ass?"

She paused for a long moment and then nodded again.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he began to move his hips. I knew you had to take it slowly back there to avoid damaging anything, but this seemed a little extreme.

"Don't you like fucking Momma's ass, Daddy?" I asked.

He was sweating as he nodded.

"Then fuck it like you mean it."

"I'm afraid I'll hurt her." He panted.

"Is he hurting you, Momma?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Then, tell him what you want." I said.

Mom let go of the pillow with her teeth.

"Fuck my fat ass." She moaned.

Now, that wasn't going to work. I yanked my hand from my pussy, hauled off and smacked her on that ass just as hard as I could.

Mom, yelped and shot forward, causing a couple of inches of him to leave her.

"Don't call my Momma fat." I said. "Now, try it again."

"Fuck my big-"

Smack.

"Fuck my huge-"

Smack.

"Fine!" Mom yelped. "Fuck my sexy ass."

Daddy and I shared a smile as I settled back down next to her.

"Harder." Mom groaned. "Just a little harder and I think maybe I can..."

I watched her tits swaying beneath her as she began to take more control since he was still holding back.

Without really thinking about it, I reached out with the hand that wasn't diddling myself and felt those heavy tits graze my open palm with each thrust.

"You have no idea how I wish I was built more like you." I said. "Those big beautiful tits. Don't you think Momma's tits are sexy, Daddy?"

"Oh, Baby." Mom moaned. "You shouldn't be touching me like that."

"Why not?" I asked. "Daddy's sperm is swimming around my eggs right now. And it's not like I didn't suck on them when I was a baby."

"I don't..." Mom groaned. "It's not..."

"When I have Daddy's Baby, you are going to let it suck your tit aren't you?" I asked. "Mine are too small."

"Oh, God." Mom groaned and slammed back harder.

An idea came to me.

"Momma?" I asked. "You said it hurt when he put his cock in your cunt. But, does it hurt when I do this?"

I reached between my mother's legs, and barely touched the place I had entered this world from and she came unglued.

"Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiittttt!" Mom screamed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I felt a gush of wetness against my palm as she dislodged him in her throes.

Afraid we had hurt her instead of making things better, I was almost crying as I leaned over her.

"Momma?" I pleaded. "Momma?! Please be okay, Momma. I was trying to help."

Mom opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You have no idea how much I needed that, Sweetie." Mom mumbled. "Thank you for helping me be with my husband again. I think I'd like to sleep now."

"Ok, honey." He said. "You sleep."

I turned and watched as he slid off the bed and walked away to the bathroom. He was still hard.

I looked back at Mom to find she was already snoring lightly.

I decided to follow him.

He was in the shower, lathering that beautiful swollen shaft.

I didn't hesitate, but climbed in and knelt before him.

Reaching out, I wrapped both my hands around that elegant example of manhood and began to stroke.

"Oh, God." He moaned. "What are you doing?"

"Anything you want, Daddy." I said, raising my gaze to his face. "I love you so much. I will do anything you want. You can do anything to me you want."

"You shouldn't say that," He groaned.

"I mean it." I said. "You have no idea how I've wanted this. Dreamed of this."

I turned my gaze back to his stiff cock in my hands and began moving them faster. The white lather looked like frothy cum and I lost myself in a fantasy that I was jerking him so good that he couldn't stop cumming. That I was milking this gorgeous cock of everything it held.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"What?" I tore my attention away to look up at him.

"What would make you happy?" He asked.

I thought about it there in the floor of the tub where I had fucked him for the first time as the water ran over us and rinsed the suds away.

What did I want? What would make me happy?

To be his lover? Yes.

To fuck him and be fucked by him over and over? Yes.

To be free to show him just how much I had loved him for so long? Yes.

But more than anything, I knew what I wanted.

"I want to have your baby." I said.

Hot cum hit me in the face.

I gasped in shock and the second spurt was a perfect shot in my mouth. I coughed and gagged just a bit as some went down the wrong pipe.

I felt more than saw, the third shot hit my nipple.

The fourth didn't spurt, so much as seem to ooze thickly out of the hole in the head of his cock. I watched as it formed a tear drop and then, seemingly in slow motion, fell free to splatter against the floor.

A part of me wanted to weep at this waste of his beautiful sperm. Sperm that could have made a beautiful child inside me.

I watched as that precious fluid was washed between my knees and behind me to go down the drown. Lost forever.

His strong hands pried my grip from his shaft and pulled me up to stand.

He embraced me for a moment and then pulled back to look at me. There was something there. Like he wanted to say something to me.

"What?" I asked.

"I love your mother dearly." He said. "And I don't ever want her to be hurt."

I could tell there was something else.

"But, I would love to have twelve kids with you."

I laughed even as I shivered in pleasure at the idea.

"Let's start with one, Daddy." I said. "And see how it goes from there. Now, give me a baby sister."

************************************

Epilogue

That dark and stormy night was thirty years ago. And yes, I did get pregnant with my first baby sister that night in the tub with a tornado outside.

Mom had the full hysterectomy, but it didn't get it all. She was a fighter though. She lasted six more years. I'll always feel a little guilty that I wasn't by her side when she died.

But, I was a little busy up the hall, giving birth to our fifth.

I don't know if I believe in reincarnation, but that little minx had all together too much attachment to her Daddy to make me comfortable.

Strangely, I did end up having twelve in all. There might have been more, but there were complications from the last and I, too, ended up having a full hysterectomy.

Our children are all grown and gone now, scattered across the country, with families of their own. And it's just the two of us.

His eyes are fading with age, so I read to him in the evening. Perhaps tonight I'll read him this story.

Although, the weather man says there is a storm coming in and it is tornado season. Who knows what Daddy and I might do if the power goes out.

12