Dark Angel: A Different Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supman
supman
31 Followers

She strained as wave after wave rocked her body. Her world nearly going black as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She could barely hear his grunts as he continued to fuck her, her body throbbing with every hard thrust. Again and again Keene slammed into her.

She tensed trying her best to hold on to the feeling never wanting it to end. Her hips pushed back as best she could as the senator thrashed on top of her. He was grunting like an animal, franticly pounding her swollen pussy until he froze, his face red, and came inside her.

Max purred still feeling the tingling sensation throughout her body as he collapsed on top of her.

The senator chuckled, as he gasped for breath, he lay there for a long moment before he spoke.

"Great as always Max." he said as he freed one hand. Max smiled back and her hand moved to rest on her lower stomach. She could still feel the trembles of her climax running through her.

She didn't trust herself to talk. Senator Keen was an old perverted man but boy did he know how to fuck.

They both laid there for a moment before the Senator finally stood. Max simply watched as he dressed then made his way out of their room. Stopping before excited he looked back at Max.

"I'll be in town next weekend." he said.

Max nodded. "I'll be waiting." she said softly with a smile to send him off. When he finally left Max glanced over at the far book shelf then up at the ceiling at where she had hidden the cameras.

-

Lydecker watched from a monitor as his best soldier was roughly fucked by the politician. He smiled.

"Keene is a powerful man with some ambitious plans, but he was never a man who could control his vices." Lydecker said and looked up to Max.

"You've done a good job 452. These recordings are more than enough to make sure the Senator continues to do what is in the best interest of the Country."

"Thank you Sir,' Max replied, she stood, back straight and at attention.

"I have another mission for you"

"Yes Sir,'

Lydecker slid a manila folder her way and motioned for her to open it. Inside a photo of an attractive man, spiky hair and glasses.

"He belongs to one of the richest families left in America." Lydecker said.

Max stared down at the photo intently. "Logan Cale." she whispered to herself, lingering on the photo for a little to long before looking at the rest of the file.

"The Cales are incredibly wealthy and powerful, and it's time we had an insider in their circle. Logan Cale is our way in."

supman
supman
31 Followers
12