All Comments on 'Dark Angel Ch. 09'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ooh ashhh

U need to realise annie is ur life not some vow u made...... leva i cant wait for the next chapter....i wud live it if it was written a little sooner too

Kyriae

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolute genius.

I love your work and I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm glad you reunited Annie with her son and that you showed us some of devons true power. Keep up the great work. ;)

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Good grief

Ash is an idiot.

LadyEllingtonLadyEllingtonover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely love your work. I've read everything you've posted here. I can't wait for the next chapter of this to come out. Hope you post it soon. :)

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
:)

I'm back, will be reading all the news ch.s asap. Thank love, missed ya and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting Patiently

Please, please, please! I've been waiting patiently for the next chapter. Hope all is well with you. It's been a month, I'm about to die with anticipation! :D

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Lots of personal things going on at home. I now have a house full of people and the disruptions just don't let me get into the AA universe, but for the last two days I've been working on chapter 10 and will do my best to upload by this Sunday night. Lit usually holds my stuff pending for a week so after that its out of my hands. I tried uploading an illustrated version of AOD that came out spectacular but it wouldn't upload. When I ditched the pics and just copy pasted it into the text box like I always do, Lit rejected it. Don't know why. Lately I've been having problems getting my stuff posted. It's weird.

Again, I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to post. I'm as frustrated as all of you and depressed. Annie and Ash deserve to have their story developed and finished. The next one is Lucien's story and that one will be pretty controversial as well as dark and disturbing. It always makes me cry when I read the rough draft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
understandable

I understand your problem and i hope u will soon return to ash n annie.....

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
More apologies

My cat Pia got lost this morning (at least I think she's been missing since this morning). I'm unable to write. I've had this cat since she was two months old and now she's gone. She was beautiful, a big sappy calico, that drove me nuts but I love her. My house is full of people, including my two year old grandaughter. The baby loved beating on the cat so I had to have her out on the porch (the cat), so my grandaughter wouldn't hurt her. Maybe Pia is better off with someone else right now because there's nothing I can do about the baby-she doesn't know any better (the baby), but not knowing what happened to my furry baby has me torn up inside. I just can't write right now. I'm really sorry. I'm just going to post the chapter with what I have. Maybe next week I might be calmer (though still heartbroken) and be able to finish it. I'm truly sorry, but there's no way I can just sit and write with the heartbreak I feel right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor Pia

I'm sorry for your home troubles & the loss of your kitty, Pia. I hope you first.d her okay. (Hope she doesn't come back pregnant like mine did. LOL)

KyriaeKyriaeover 10 years ago
condolences

im srry i didnt read ur update here b4 posting under AOD4.................... i hope u find her and let ur grandaughter kno............pia is not a toy!!! i had to teach my niece that early with my cat astra who i found with one of her shirts in her hand trying to force over poor astra's head..................................................

i think we can wait until ur ready to post cause most of us should be considerate to ur plight

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
PIA'S BACK!!!!!!

Thank God! My baby has returned home, just a few minutes ago. My hubby and I went out because it's our tenth anniversary and even though I was feeling devastated, I didn't want to ruin our tenth year anniversary for him. But the night continued to deteriorate for me when we walked out of a nice Japanise restaurant and half an hour later, I realized I'd left my iPad there. We got back home feeling miserable. My daughter had left a little bowl of food outside the door for the cat in case she returned and I just sort of dragged myself to bed and lay there. I still have my dress on and everything when my daughter Jenny runs in and says "She came back!" Now I don't mind so much having lost my $600 iPad (ouch). My baby is back and after I cuddle with her for a few days, I'm getting back to Annie and Ash. Thanks to everyone who expressed their concern and understanding. It really meant allot to me

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
:) Glad that Pia is back and hope that the ipad will return to you soon...hope someone found it and turn it in for ya :)

Finally I have read all the chapters that have been uploaded since I was gone...

...Now about the story...

"Jerks!!" (Sweet Rapunzel is kicking Ash, Garethiel and Remi in the nuts)

"Bitchs!!" (Sweet Rapunzel is slapping Glory (for kissing Seth) and Amadashiel (for the bj in ch. 5) in the face)

Annie girl stop being stubborn and give Ash a chance and dare to give your self a happy ending with him girl!! Remember what Ash said : "I have loved you for over three siglons, Anniel," he whispered. "I never dreamed I could have you in my arms this way."

Good that her son is still alive :) and I don't think Annie is going to go into heat this time around coz the nanobots took care of that problem for her right???

Btw glad that Angel is having another baby and that Romi's babies have been born.

As for the story of Luke is being dark, disturb and controversial well that how his life have been so far...so is Rayne the one for him?? Luke was getting on my nerves but he kinda grows on me. Not to mention the abuse he got as a kid it's not strange why he turn out this way. But time and again he showed a good side now and then. I hope he will have a happy ending with kids and all.

And hey I think Amadashiel and Garethiel kinda deserve each other (mean smile)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous