Dark Angel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anniel thought of how she'd practically forced herself on Ashriel that night in Haddasha. He'd been slamming himself into the walls, fighting the raging Liquid X induced lust. He would have flown away, but had come docilely when she'd begged him not to leave. After that, she'd pretty much tackled him and pushed herself onto his scrumptious quivering cock.

Anniel shivered remembering how good it felt splitting her throbbing little pussy in two. God-help-her. She craved Ashriel.

The hiss of the top rolling open brought Anniel's attention back to the present, and the feel of a body practically wrapping around her had her gasping.

"Anniel, we were so worried about you," Angel cried.

Anniel hugged her back, feeling the link between all of them grow stronger again. Once more, she felt Rowie and Remien's anguish.

"Angel, what's going on?"

Angel sighed, cupping Anniel's cheeks—most likely examining her eyes. "The Vildminorian council is hunting them. They want to see their babies, but Remi doesn't trust them."

Fear made Anniel shiver. "No one really knows where Alpha 7 is. "

"Actually, very powerful Master Guardians can easily find us with the kinetic energy Devon, Seth, Rowie, and Remi put out."

"Devon won't let them hurt the babies," Anniel assured caressing her own belly. Angel's hand smoothed over her bulge too.

"No. My love will not allow anything to happen to any of us."

Anniel focused more on the feel of Devon in her mind. She felt his love for her like the burning rays of the sun warming her from the inside out, but she could not see him in her mind. He was blocking himself off. Why? Even the link with the others was muted. It felt strange and a bit scary. She craved feeling them fully.

Remi and Rowie's presence grew stronger in her mind, until the mingled scent of cinnamon, fire, and roses engulfed her.

Hey bubble-butt—Rowie's voice giggled in her mind.

Angel clasped her hands as Anniel grinned at Rowie's annoying nickname for her.

Ragweed—Anniel countered back with a laugh.

Everything's gonna be okay, gorgeous. Don't be so hard on Ash—Remi added. Soon we'll all be together.

I miss us being together—Zak's voice suddenly joined the conversation.

Anniel missed the physical closeness, how good she felt and comfortable with them, and then the sadness over the loss of Lucien became a dull ache. Poor Luke.

They retreated again, making Anniel sigh before she remembered.

Remi—she called out. My eyes. Can you heal them?

Don't worry, babycakes. I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Thank you, sweetie.

Anniel sent them all a telepathic kiss, felt their power wrap around and caress her very soul, before they withdrew again and became a distant vibration.

"We should head back home too," Angel said helping Anniel out of the fire chariot.

Anniel let her power flow out to get a feel for her surroundings. She hated still being blind, but until Remi fixed her eyes, she had to use her telepathic skills to feel her way around.

There were four more points of life within the Utuduodian vessel. A disgruntled Abdiel, Jazriel, who was taking a nap, and Princess Glory and her sex slave, who were holed up in her personal quarters...fucking.

Anniel shied away from the energy they put out, fearing she'd go into full heat herself. When she'd been pregnant with Gareth, she'd gone into full heat, craving sex to the point of pain. Her pussy had throbbed and twitched incessantly. They'd tried everything to soothe her. Lucien had hooked her up to one of his fucking machines, and though it felt nice, she'd refused to spend her entire pregnancy strapped to a fucking machine. Putting a dildo up her vagina didn't do anything for her either, except increase her desire. It was only when Lucien had finally had enough of her howling in misery and had pounded her from behind until he filled her with his hot cum, did they realize having full sex with a male made the pain go away for a few days. Having sex with two males made it go away for a little more than a month.

She'd refused to try three. Besides, Zak had wanted to tie her up and spank her.

Her face flamed at the memory and once again, she caressed her belly, wondering if she'd be afflicted with going into full heat for this pregnancy as well. As of yet, she felt fine.

Angel patted her arm, sensing her distress. "Everything will be fine, Annie. Once the boys are done here, they'll come back home."

Anniel frowned. "But what about Edenia? Ashriel wanted to investigate the cause of the war. Now that he's free to roam wherever he pleases, he wanted to find out what happened. The entire galaxy stills blames us and we had nothing to do with that."

Angel's fingers on her forearm tightened briefly before relaxing. "Ashriel was very distraught after you were taken. I think he's changed his mind about pursuing the cause of the war. At least for now."

Distraught?

Anniel fought the warm feeling in her chest at the thought of Ashriel being distraught over her disappearance. Did he truly care or was it just his sense of responsibility?

She shook her head as Angel steered her toward a chair in the control room. Abdiel called out a greeting to her and she responded.

Anniel made up her mind to play it safe and just keep Ashriel at arm's length. He'd grow tired of trying to seduce his way between her legs, more so now that her figure was growing rounder with pregnancy. If he wanted to remain in their daughter's life, she wouldn't deny him that, with the condition he didn't parade a line of lovers for their little girl to see. She didn't want to see that either.

Biting her lower lip, she smoothed her hand over her tummy and let her mind touch the tiny life there. Peace. Her daughter slumbered in utter peace.

"Everything's going to be fine, sweetie," she whispered. Her mind thought of Gareth. She'd go back to him, somehow, and she'd never let either of her children out of her sight again. There had to be a way perhaps Devon could convince Gareth to come back home.

Garethiel whisked Reiven and Amadashiel back up to the Utuduodian vessel and then returned for Seth and Ashriel. His twin was a Master Guardian, and allowed certain privileges wherever they went. Being able to venture wherever he pleased made it easy for them to traverse the restricted higher levels of the city.

Garethiel's com-unit blipped alarms and incoming hails incessantly. He opened his communication link and practically snarled at the security officer on the other side.

"I'm heading toward the black market. Make the way clear for me. No media. Got it?" Garethiel snapped.

Ashriel and Seth remained hidden out of the camera's line of view.

A few minutes later, Garethiel spoke with another security guard at the black market.

They were allowed access.

Garethiel sighed, turning in his seat to grin down at Seth and Ashriel huddling on the floor.

"We're in, boys. While you guys do your thing, I plan on getting myself a nice piece of ass to warm my bed tonight. I'm staying at the Hyatt. You can come over and chill there too. I love orgies."

Ashriel grimaced. "No, thank you. We're getting Nat and Erie and then getting the hell out of here."

Garethiel shrugged. "Whatever."

Ashriel and Seth exited the fire chariot and headed down a corridor similar to the one where they'd docked the starcruiser. The quarters assigned to Garethiel were similar to the ones appointed to them, but they did not stop to admire their opulent surroundings.

"Do you think they're in our quarters?" Ashriel questioned as they pushed their way out into a lobby.

Seth halted in his tracks. There were many strange beings milling about, but the majority of them were grouped around an enormous fountain. The lobby looked as if it were made almost completely in gold with jewels. The floor gleamed black onyx with precious gems embedded within. The walls were pearl with gold lacing from floor to ceiling. Chandeliers hung from the arched ceilings, dripping with diamonds, but everyone ignored that for whatever was happening in the fountain.

Seth edged his way through the throngs of aliens with Ashriel following in his wake.

Ashriel gaped at the scene in the fountain. Eriel and Natanael were wrapped around each other, kissing and writhing their naked bodies. They both wore cock rings, which kept their erections swollen and ruddy. Water sluiced over their bodies, plastering their still blood-red hair against their pale flesh.

"W-what the hell are you two doing?" Ashriel snarled pushing Seth out of his way to glare down at the two misbehaving reapers.

Natanael's eyes snapped open and he grinned up at Ashriel. "Oh, hey. You've missing all the fun."

Ashriel winced when all Eriel did was run his mouth down Natanael's body until he latched onto his dick and began deep throating his friend. Natanael groaned and closed his eyes as his fingers gripped Erie's long dark red tresses.

"Hey," someone growled behind Ashriel, "Stop trying to get them to stop and move out of the way."

Ashriel bristled, and directed himself to Eriel and Natanael again. "We're heading back to the starcruiser. I want to leave as soon as Devon gives us the signal."

Natanael nodded, both hands gripping Eriel's head as he snapped his hips and fucked Erie's mouth deeply. Ashriel grimaced at the sound of Erie choking.

"Shit," Ashriel hissed. "I think you're killing him"

Natanael opened his mouth, but all that came out was a scream of pleasure as he obviously found his peak. The reaper quivered, his hips jerking in short hard thrusts. Eriel's face was completely smashed against Natanael's groin and he thrashed in the water, unable to breathe.

Natanael finally fell to his knees, leaving Eriel gasping and coughing. Ashriel backed away as Eriel man-handled Natanael to his hands and knees, trying to spear him onto his cock.

"Fuck, Erie, no. You know I don't like being topped. Erie, no. Don't fuck me. Stop."

"Shut up and take it. It's my turn to cum."

Ashriel shook his head in shame, closing his eyes to the spectacle Eriel and Natanael presented to the circle of voyeurs. He didn't want to see anymore. It sickened him. They were holy warriors. What they'd been reduced to was sad and pitiful. He would never reduce himself to such a low stature.

Seth and he made their way out of the lobby into the main corridor in the arena.

"Do you remember the way back to our starcruiser?" Ashriel asked Seth, head bowed.

"Yes, but we might not make it there yet. Look up, Ash."

Ashriel did look up, out of curiosity, and then regretted doing so. The arena was packed with paparazzi. Hundreds of thousands of droid vid-crystals zipped around them vying for the perfect angle. Holographic images of reporters tossed hundreds of questions at both of them. Ashriel felt overwhelmed and wanted to flee.

"Is it true King Dred has bought out your time on this planet? Are you going to be his sex slave?"

"Are the rumors about how the fallen ex-Master Guardians of Edenia engage in orgies true? Do they really tie you down and take turns fucking you?"

"Are you really searching for the dark prince to become his love slave? It was said he was the one to make you fallen."

Their ridiculous questions had his mind reeling.

"We don't tie him," Seth said with a perverted snicker. "He willingly bends over for us."

Ashriel grabbed Seth's arm. "What the hell are you saying?"

Seth turned with a sneer. "No matter how much you try to tell them the truth, they always report what they want, Ash."

Ashriel released Seth's arm angrily. He would not have his honor besmirched anymore than it already was. Looking up at the vid-crystals and holographic images, he took a deep breath. "I have only lain with one. I have not willingly allowed another's touch."

"Do you like being forced, Ashriel?"

Ashriel stared aghast as they began reporting that he enjoyed rape play. It wasn't what he'd said.

Seth turned to him with a frown. "I tried to warn you. Trying to tell them the truth only gets your words twisted into something worse."

"Get me out of here, Seth."

They began swatting at the crystal orbs and made their way slowly down the corridor. The music was loud and to Ashriel's left was railing. The corridor was nothing more than one of the many tiers overlooking the arena where merchants paraded their wares. Amongst the products were slaves of every race and origin—some happy to be there, others not.

Seth found their old quarters and they did not hesitate to talk to the creatures awaiting their return. Mambri sprang up and accosted them with questions.

"What happened? How'd you escape the king? For sure, I'd thought he'd eat you. He can never resist extremely attractive humanoids," the Lizdrac said, dogging their steps. "I heard there was an attack on the palace."

"Mambri, leave us. Ashriel needs some rest. See if you can clear out this room for us."

The Lizdrac faltered in his steps. "Uh...okay, but when is he going to go out on stage? The patrons are about to riot out there."

"Soon," Seth said.

Ashriel snorted. He had no intention to take the stage...ever.

They boarded the starcruiser and Ashriel stomped up to the helm again. Letting himself fall into the nearest chair, he tried to collect his thoughts. The whole purpose of diverting to Rhylos was to be able to infiltrate the Edenian solar system. Ashriel was to be nothing more than the sexual plaything for an Utuduodian ambassador, played by Anniel because she was one of the least known Alpha Angels

"Everything went to shit very fast," he hissed.

"Most missions do, Ash," Seth sighed dropping in next to him. He propped his bare feet up on the ship's console.

"You're more self disciplined than the rest of them."

Seth regarded Ashriel solemnly. "I'm not really."

Ashriel frowned. "But I've never seen you interact with them with the same intimacy I've seen them engage in."

"Intimacy?"

Ashriel's eyes narrowed. "They kiss each other like lovers do, with open mouths and tongues. They bathe all together naked and don't hesitate to touch and fondle. I've never seen you participate in any of that."

Seth's eyes lowered and a blush stained his cheeks. "They raised me since I was a cub. They kind of feel like they're my parents." He said the last with an eye roll. "That's why they won't touch me the way they touch each other. They're different with me. It's a different type of love."

Love. That's what Anniel had told him. They loved one another and did not restrain themselves from demonstrating it.

Briefly, he wondered how that would feel.

The sight of Devon striding up the ramp stopped his thoughts cold.

Ashriel shot to his feet. "Where have you been?"

The commander of the Alpha Angels was impeccably dressed in his black uniform, his hair a sleek fall of jet over his broad shoulders.

"I've been busy." His glowing blue gaze moved to Seth. "After we get Natanael and Eriel back aboard, I just have one more thing to do before we leave."

"That girl, Rayne, from Arboria is here. Anniel wants to take her home with us."

Devon nodded. "Luke was taken with her. Maybe we can coax him back home with the girl. Yes. She's definitely coming back home with us."

"Lucien?" Ashriel spat. "You're still bent on rescuing him? He's a demon."

Devon's burning gaze remained on Ashriel's face. "I am a demon...but what is a demon?" Devon's head tipped to the side in a considering manner. "Nothing but a fallen angel, Ashriel. In the end, aren't we all just fallen angels, trying to find our way back into the light?"

The sound of Eriel and Natanael's laughter down in the level below drifted up.

"Let's go, Seth," Devon ordered striding to one of the seats in the helm.

Natanael and Eriel rushed up the ramp, naked and wet and still laughing about their escapade.

Ashriel buckled in, remembering the awful way Seth piloted and tensed when he felt the starcruiser moving.

The com-unit began blipping, but Seth chose to ignore it. Outside the gelatinous covering of the black market, the sky was blotted out by the media.

Ashriel tensed. "We're trapped."

Devon smiled. "Trapped. Something that's invisible can't be trapped."

"You're cloaking us?" Seth asked looking around for a spot to squeeze through.

"I am," Devon answered.

Ashriel saw his eyes glow brighter and some of the sky crafts moved aside, letting a shaft of sunlight permeate the cloud of transports around them.

Seth carefully maneuvered through until they were rising out of the deep hole in the planet's crust. They rose until the city's skyline surrounded them and kept rising until they were the same level as the floating islands over the city.

The sky was choked with vaporous green clouds and the sun was just beginning to dip behind the mountains visible just beyond the city limits. Ashriel had thought it was midnight while he was in the city's deepest bowels.

"Where to now, Dev," Seth asked.

"Land on the highest peak of the palace."

Ashriel frowned. What was he up to?

Seth turned the craft around and headed toward the royal palace.

"There are vaporizing canons mounted all over that palace," he informed what they should already know.

"Trust me, Ash," was all Devon said.

Ashriel tensed when they began climbing higher among the floating islands with their reflective glass domes. His eyes widened when he realized they weren't reflected on the mirrored glass. They were truly invisible. He looked down at himself and then back out the glass shield of the helm that gave them a three hundred and sixty degree view of the landscape around them.

Even if they were visible, the canons were programmed to register heat and movement on a molecular level. How Devon managed to fool such sensitive technology was mind-boggling.

But Ashriel soon realized he hadn't begun to see the extent of Devon's power in display.

They landed with a gentle thud on the highest peak of the palace. Ashriel knew it was King Dred's throne room. "What happened to the king? Did you kill him? That'll throw the civilians into mass hysteria, no matter how deranged and psychotic their ruler was."

"Dred was nothing more than a figure head. The government runs this planet...and the LOS runs this government, like they do every government," Devon answered, getting up. He turned and strode down the ramp, leaving Ashriel baffled.

"Where is he going?"

Seth kept his eyes on the glass shield before him. "Just watch," he replied.

Ashriel blinked in confusion and turned to look at Natanael and Eriel. They also looked outside, almost leaning out of their chairs.

The tension was charge in the helm as everyone seemed to hold a collective breath.

Ashriel was sure his eyes were playing tricks on him when he saw Devon striding out upon the curved dome.

"Is he mad? Did he open the hatch? He'll kill us all letting in that poisoned air."

Devon stood in the middle of the glass dome and looked around slowly. He lifted his hands and turned in a slow circle. His eyes were closed. The wind made his dark hair wave like a flag.

"He's really hot. Can't believe he was that squirming little baby who'd scream his head off whenever we took Lucien too far from him."

"Quiet, Erie," Natanael shushed.

The air around Devon distorted. It wasn't the same as when a reaper released his powers. This was different...more powerful. It looked like a ripple of water that grew ever larger, more ripples flowing from Devon, faster. Ashriel didn't feel a thing, yet everything around him rippled and trembled like a watery image. As the waves of power flowed over everything, the sky became clearer. The greenish hue gave way to the tones of blue, pink and lavender typical of a sunset.

Devon began to emanate light until Ashriel had to turn away from its blinding intensity.