All Comments on 'Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 04'

by inyotefi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great Chapter and I can't wait for the next one. I love all your stories about Max (and Jessica Alba) keep them coming and the stories too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unreal!

Ive followed you writting from chyoo to Heat Wave all the way to this current story and I must say Im a huge fan. Your story telling is amazing and your sex scenes are really arousing and gets me wet everytime. You have grown to become the best DA writer in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh my god that was awsome! This stor rocks! The Klaas twist, the Kalm fuck, the Soto Mark turning, there just so much great points. I REALLY cant wait for more!

inyotefiinyotefiover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Unreal

Hey had to post a thanks to the fandom of anonymous that commented 'Unreal'. Thanks for your support over the last 2 years. Yes I feel Ive learnt a lot as a writer but its comments like yours and ALL THE OTHERS that keeps me motivated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Exceptional story... You do an awsome job at writing a slutty side of Max that gets my palms sweaty.

Any hope of you posting chapter five soon? and will this series run longer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous