All Comments on 'Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd'

by inyotefi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hot Damn! U are the king of DA smut- u outdone Nark with this 1st chapter and thats saying sumthin coz u raised the bar so high for yourself- respect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awsowe, absolutely amazing xxx Dark Angel! Hope to see chapter 2 soon. 8 way gangbang, cant wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are one of the best at writing Dark Angel stories, but then again your stories about Jessica Alba are great too! I can't wait for the next part of this story. Keep it going.

SammycoltoSammycoltoover 11 years ago
Great!!!!

Looks like the readers keep giving you high praise, I guess you have to deal with it ;)

It really is a great story, as I said, I love the idea of having two 'Maxes' in the scene! The modifications you made made this story even better, so I really think this is my favorite of all those DA-scenarios you created.

Outstanding job, bro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazingly hot and incredible story I love your writing, more pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved this story. You've been doing great stuff with Dark Angel. My favorites were the stories you did on chyoo with Max as an undercover stripper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous