Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Boston, Massachusetts,' Kalm said, 'he owns a building there; and we are talking state of the art security baby, an' all away from the prying eyes of the government...'

'It's made up as a technology building, Lead-in-IT or whatever, but its all just a front. The personnel are all ex-military, and they got motion-sensing cameras and thermal do-hicky's; all that high-end gadget shit...'

'You want this Interpol agent, an' his in the States, then thas where he's bein kept.'

'We find out, you're not on the level- Sam warned.

'Hey, I made my doe, and you two are hurting Klaas where it really hurts. 'Sides, you'll never make it into that fortress. You're as good as dead, anyway,' Udrik grinned malevolently...

-

Once Sam and Max left his office, Udrik pulled out his cell and dialled a number...

'Yo, I need ya to put me in touch with Klaas...'

'Don't matter who this is, an' don't bother tracin' this number, I got the signal jumpin' off three different satellites...'

'You get in touch with him, and ya ask him how much two Transgenics is worth to him; I'll call back in twelve hours, ok yokel.'

*

Max and Sam came out of Kalm's office after attaining the information they required. As they entered the parking lot where their motorcycles were, they caught a blur of motion before Max was kicked in the stomach and knocked to the ground, after which Sam was punched in the face and her legs were swept out from underneath her...

Max looked up at the smoulderingly beautiful Polynesian looking girl who stood over them ready to attack again, dressed in a satin robe that partially hung open revealing her supple, left tit and stiff dark brown nipple...

'You're Transgenic!' Max said to her.

The woman stepped back cautious yet alert, 'identify yourself,' she demanded.

Max got up slowly, raising her hands in a gesture of good faith, 'Del, right? You were.. "doing" the guy on the lawn when we came in?'

'I said identify yourself, Now!' Del repeated, harshly.

'X5-453,' Sam complied, 'she's X5-452. Now who the hell are you?'

'X6,' Del said, standing down, 'X6-899...'

'You interrogated Udrik about Klaas!?'

'What's it to you?' Max fished.

'He hired me,' Del stated.

'Lemme guess,' Max smirked, 'he sent you after the Soto Mark.'

Sam stood at ready, sensing the tensions mounting, 'you're a Transgenic merc!?'

'I prefer private security consultant,' Del shot, 'If you're after my client, we hav-

'...We're not!' Max snapped growing increasingly annoyed, 'but we are looking for the Soto Mark as well.'

'Then, we do have a problem!' Del threatened.

Max looked at Sam, then back at Del, ready on the offensive...

'...I guess we do...!'

***

Cast

Max (X5-452): Jessica Alba

Logan Cale: Michael Weatherly

Guests

Sam (X5-453):Jessica Alba

Sabastian: Jade C. Bell

Del (X6-899):Moon Bloodgood

Udrik 'UK' Kalm: Dennis Hopper

*

[I was asked to be more varied in the sex scenes I write; thus the slightly different approach with this story; hope it satisfied - INYOTEF ;) ]

Next in DARK ANGEL: MIRROR CRACK'D...

...The black man looked up, bullet holes in his back, blood dripping out the wounds, yet he showed no pain, in fact he didn't react to being shot multiple times at all...

'...The Soto Mark is not in the case!' Vivian exclaimed, 'It's HIM, KILL HIM, RETRIEVE THE IMPLANT...!'

...The Soto Mark looked down at the cowering Vivian Shevchenko, then grabbed Soto and jumped out the window...

He dropped down thirty stories, and crashed onto the ground spiting the asphalt...!

'...That's it,' said Del, 'That's where you will find Muda Yobo...'

...She's right,' Del said agreeing with Max, 'we go in and make a ruckus and Yobo will escape. Probably flee the country and lessen our chances at getting the Soto Mark Technology...'

'We slip in, get him alone...'

...Within a few minutes, Max and Del found themselves in the luxurious suite of Muda Yobo, the Nigerian warlord. He stood before them wearing a robe and holding a large stemmed glass of port...

'...You are from Klaas, yes?' he chuckled, 'this is good; very generous...'

...Max was having a hard time staying in control; an eight-way gangbang was not on the cards...

...Del was moaning like a sex starved whore as she went buck-wild bouncing on one guards cock while another stood there while she sucked him off...!

...Max's face crumpled, and she looked up at Yobo as he got ready to fuck her ass...

...As the group walked into the L.T.D. building, Max became very weary of the mission as she looked around. She spotted dozens of thermal cameras, motion detectors, roof inserted retinal scanners that read peoples pupils every couple of seconds, as well as at least thirty armed guards here on the ground level- all of them ex-military.

Their only hope was that security lessened the further they went up...

DARK ANGEL

MIRROR CRACK'D

CHAPTER 2

By INYOTEF©

COMING SOON