All Comments on 'Dark Angel: Nark'

by inyotefi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow, I been waiting for this one! It was totally worth it. The stylised writing mixed with the dark angel 'feel' and hot sex is all mind blowing! Please hurry with the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It's great so far and I can hardly wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really liked it. Not many Dark Angel writers around anymore but I'm happy you are one of them. It's a unique story with an incredibly hot girl with plot elements that scream sex (heat).

You do a fantastic job of mingling the sex scenes with plot, and still keeping it believable for the context of the show. This was great first chapter to what I hope is a long and often updated story =)

supmansupmanalmost 12 years ago

Woo! So excited to see that you updated, been waiting awhile for this one and it didn't disappoint. Like others have said you do a great job of making it sexy but also grounding the plot so it still seems like the show. Great sex scenes, and an interesting introduction to the plot and new characters, I'm very interested in seeing where this is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Amazing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just stumbled onto this story. Its the first I've read of your work, a friend recommended your writing. I must say I was blown away. Its so different from the series but you caught the feeling beautifully. Great style, fantastic characters, and superb plot. And this was just chapter 1.

Then there was the hot sex scenes. I love Jessica Alba, and the visuals you describe are incredible. Really well done. I'm reading the rest right away

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous