All Comments on 'Dark Arrow Ch. 04'

by DarkTerra

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 9 years ago
Exciting plot

For a bit I thought you may have abandoned the real interesting part of the plot but I like the direction this is going. Looking forward to more chapters.

Silencer7Silencer7over 9 years ago
Great work

Another intriguing chapter, looking forward to how it will develop.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

SmutolSmutolover 9 years ago
Not for me?

Sadly im out. This here is like 99% of what i was worried this will turn into. That submissive relationship before is nothing compared to what we have here. Now it totally lacks any reason and when U at the very start recall her rape it just screams to me of the gaping hole in logic. Starting from her attacking her "lover" in blind nightmare fury u seem to try to take 1 step right to "i love sex and beying a submissive". I get that U wanted a "submissive sex relationsip story" only problem here is that it not matches our heroine personality and ruins all that effort of previous build up and carefull character development. That simply does not work this way

To me again it looks like at the last chapter it could end by "... and then they lived happy ever after". Nothing more to add. No more mysteries to solve. We already got that rape story that u try to reintroduce ( no idea why since it just shows how her sudden fascination with sex is simply fake, try to talk to any girl with rape experience and ask her whether her current/previous boyfriend knows how it happenned and how/if at all she told him). Also why would they need to go back? It was already estabilished that they can wery well sustain themselves outside and if needed they now can have meat as good trade currency - no need to go anywhere and kill people.

Sad Smu

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like!

Keep writing. Enjoying it tremendously!p

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On the fence...

Smutol, I think you're a bit hasty. I think it is a quite workable hypothesis that Ren knows far more about the world than either we, the audience, or Erillia know thus far. Also, the foreshadowing of an eventual escape back into the city is clearly presented as Ren's inner monologue.

That said, I do agree that Erillia's behaviour is forced. While I get the "submissiveness requires/equals perfect trust" trope, things simply happen too fast here for me to suspend my disbelief.

All in all, tho, things could have been handled worse. I have high hopes that the story can eventually outshine the somewhat awkwardly introduced domination/submission fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Was a very interesting story

It started out as an action packed and well written story which I really enjoyed. This chapter started the same way, but after page 3 my interest was waning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please!

Loving the story -please dont leave us hanging

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 9 years ago
Dominance/Submission angle lessens it for me.

I was really enjoying the characters and the intensity between them until the abrupt change to the dominance/submission storyline. First of all the whole explanation and choosing of the safe word and her pet name for Ren was boring as hell. Secondly, her spirit and inability trust was a part of her character. It was a big departure and the whole thing seems pointless so far as it has not been used. I am still enjoying the story, but I hope the effort to change it into something that it is not has been abandoned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous