All Comments on 'Dark Arrow Ch. 06'

by DarkTerra

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Make it murkier

Looking forward to seeing your take on the "little guy takes on the power structure" theme. Enjoying the ride so far!

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentabout 8 years ago
Don't stop now!

Glad to see you posting on this excellent story again, please don't end it now, you know it is not really finished yet and I am so enjoying the ride! I went back and reread the whole tale again for a refresher when I saw chapter 6 this morning. 5 stars and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Murkier

I can imagine great things, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More of your work is always better

BRING IT ON!! The darker, murkier and convoluted the the plot becomes, the more I am drawn onto it. I realize that real life intervenes and will wait your decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!!!!!!!

Please keep writing, more story & more steamy sex,can't wait for the next one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Murk it up!

Murky path please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You even consider ending it here?

You have so many avenues to explore with the people who were after Ren and things of that nature that I can't even conceive of that being a satisfying ending. Keep going deeper into the story please.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8about 8 years ago
Ummmm....

(Chants, while pounding on the table) MURKY! MURKY! MURKY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you really have to ASK

though somewhat disappointed in the time it took for this last chapter...the murkier path would be BEST !!!! As of right now there are too many threads left for simply a quick fix.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Burn the Universe down

Fantastic story needs to continue...do full dark, get revenge on the powers that threaten their " happily ever after". Let Ren and his little one loose to destroy the threat to their love...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous