Dark Arrow Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erillia," the heat in his voice made her shiver and her eyes snapped to Ren's. "You surprised me and yes it does have importance, but you damn well know that. You're the most lethal person I've ever fought and I have no doubt you'll be a match for anything and anyone they send after us now. That means while I'll still train you and give you more tools of the trade that I no longer have to push you quite as hard. We'll keep up a physical training regiment, but we're now going to focus on map reading and blending in with the various cultures across Terra and across the empire."

He saw her start and he smiled. "You never know when the day may come where you want to ply your trade off world or when things get too hot and you need to be away from here for a while to let things die down. It pays to be able to blend in and more importantly it pays to know how to figure out how to blend in. I can teach you that, and it won't be difficult either. You're already good with it, but we'll make you even better. You'll learn which groups you'll be able to easily blend in with and which groups you'll need to work your way into."

"Why," she asked harshly. Ren looked up and considered her for a moment. Anger was starting to burn in them again. He chuckled and cut another piece, spearing it with his fork and popping it in his mouth as he glared a challenge back at her. Her jaw ticked as she clenched her teeth, but then she blew out a breath and tried to relax. Ren smiled and swallowed before leaning forward and resting his elbows on the table and his chin on his hands.

"Why am I teaching you how to blend in and hide?" She nodded.

"You told me you'd never be able to shake them again if they came for you so there's no way you can do this right?" he nodded an affirmation, and she swallowed the sudden lump in her throat as she forged ahead. "Then why teach me how to hide. Do you expect me to hide while you run from place to place staying one step ahead of god knows who? Or is this your way of telling me you're going to be done with me after you just got through admitting you have feelings for me." He swallowed hard and met her gaze.

"Ok, since you ask I'll be honest with you Erillia. I'm never going to be done with you, not in the way you're talking about." She opened her mouth, but he held up a hand to quiet her. "Think about it for a minute. God forbid something happen and they do come. Let's say they take me out as we're running. They know of you, but they don't really know what you're capable of or nor would they know what you might do. They had over a decade to study me and figure out how I work. I've flown under the radar here, but I'm pretty sure they're the ones behind setting me up to stop your last hit."

"If I'm right that means that after trying various methods to flush me out they finally found one that worked," he said leaning back and crossing his arms. "If that hadn't worked they would have just kept probing. Maybe, maybe if they couldn't have found one soon they would have considered that I died, but I doubt that. I'm still too much of a threat to them, and I'll remain that much of a threat until they neutralize me. Now I'm going to try and buy them off, but if I can't and for some reason we need to separate or something happens to me you need to be prepared to function on your own.

"You aren't as dangerous to them right now, and hopefully they'll just see you as a loose end to tie up rather than a threat to deal with." He pointed a finger in her direction as he spoke. "Given the right false information and circumstances I believe they'll think you're too much of a hassle to worry about and leave you be. So in the event of my demise that's what I want you to do, go to ground somewhere and stay that way."

He held up a hand as she opened her mouth to argue. "I'm not going to go down easy Erillia, but there is always that chance." He caught her eye and cocked his head. "There's another side to this you should consider. By learning to blend in you also learn how not to blend in. Sometimes it pays to play the peacock. You might very well be able to distract them and keep me alive by knowing how to blend in, or by knowing how to turn every eye your way when they need to be blind to me for a spell. You aren't learning this just to hide, but to be prepared no matter what the situation calls for."

He saw her consider for a moment and knew she didn't like it, but finally he saw her shoulders cave in surrender. She nodded her head, and then returned her attention to her steak. They finished the meal in silence. For a moment Ren wished he had wine and something to go along with the meal. Something to change the mood, but he didn't and finally he sighed and ate. He was contemplating what to do or say next when Erillia stood from the table.

With deft movements she cleared the table before he could rise to help. He moved towards her, but she moved quickly to the smoker, checking the meat and fiddling with the settings and adjusting it with a practiced hand. He stared after her as she glanced at him and walked through to the cave mouth. He stood there and watched her stretch as she took in the view and his gut twisted. He'd risked a lot, and done a lot to push her away. He'd also revealed that he considered it a possibility their time together might be cut short, and she was most definitely not happy about that.

With a shake of his head he turned towards where they'd slept last night. The bed he'd hauled her back to this morning and laid her nearly lifeless body in. She'd been at deaths door and he'd put her there, and for that he could never atone. At least not to himself, but if she gave him half a chance he'd damn sure spend the rest of whatever time he had in this universe trying to make up for that. She was a killer and she was a match for him, now he just needed to give her a few tricks and turn her into a ghost and at least she'd be able to survive even if he couldn't.

With a grunt he bent and started straightening the covers, and then knelt beside his bag and retrieved the bed roll he'd backed. He'd not been intending to sleep anywhere but with her when they left, but old training died hard and he knew it paid to be prepared. The soft footfall behind him caused him to turn and glance up as Erillia came towards him. He rose to his feet, and was grateful that he had as she was suddenly on him.

He'd been prepared to argue. He'd been prepared to sleep alone and leave her if she asked him to. He hadn't been prepared for her to throw her arms around him and jerk him to her the way she had, and he most definitely had not been prepared for the heat that seared through him as she kissed him hard. With a gasp he broke away staring at her with searching eyes as he felt himself harden. She eyed him with a hungry gaze and worried her bottom lip as she raked her hands through his hair and pulled him in for another breathtaking kiss.

"Fuck me Sir," she husked into his ear. Ren leaned back and looked into her eyes questioningly but she snorted and pulled him back down. "You put me down, and I put you down Ren, we're even. You fucked up and I fucked up. I don't like the way you're talking like you're planning on not being there and I'm not fool enough not to realize there's something you're not telling me. Still I need this and so do you."

"You're injured," he murmured against her even as his hands wrapped around her, taking possession of her bottom and pulling her tight against him. She shuddered and let out a little moan as she rocked against his pant covered cock and it was all he could do not to push her up against the wall and take her.

"You know what those nanites do better than I do Ren, and I know enough to know that by now I'm almost if not perfectly fine. I'm not made of glass, and you know it." Reaching her hand down between them she stroked him through the pants causing him to groan and press her even tighter too him. "I won't break Sir. You need this, and so do I. Now shut up and fuck me." Ren shivered once and for a moment Erillia thought he was going to deny her despite her best efforts, but when his eyes found hers a moment later she knew she had him.

The hunger that burned there drew a moan from her because she knew he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. She rocked her hip against his one more time then gasped as she found herself whirled around and pressed up against the cave wall. Pinning her arms over her head with one arm Ren reached around and undid her pants with the other. Shoving them quickly down her legs, but never releasing his grip on her. She moaned as the coarse stone rubbed her nipples through the fabric of her shirt, and quickly kicked the pants from her feet.

She gasped as he lifted her hips slightly and she felt his leg slide between hers widening her stance as his hands massaged her ass. She braced her hands thrusting back into his hands, and moaned as her motion prompted him to move on from holding and massaging. His right hand slid down over the swell of her hip, diving between her taught cheeks to stroke lightly over her puckered hole. Her breath caught in her throat as she wondered if he was going to take her there this time.

She shuddered as she felt him smile against her neck and stroke her there again then drag the pad of his thumb over her tight hole. A light pressure against it causing her to flower slightly and she moaned at the sensation. For a moment she flashed back to the pain and fear when she was last taken that way, but then she shivered and forced herself to relax, her tight ring blossoming even more against his thumb. His left hand left her hip and slithered around and came to rest between her thighs stroking softly over her wet pussy.

She moaned and pushed into his hand gasping as he slid his fingers over her clit. She felt his right hand drop away from her as he curled two finger and sunk them deep inside her in one hard thrust that had her rocking into to the wall again as he raised her up onto her toes and drew a gasp from her mouth. Her jaw went slack as he rocked his hand back and fucking her with his fingers and rubbing against her clit with the heel of his hand. She ground down into him, head thrown back and mouth hanging open as he drove her higher and higher towards an orgasm she knew was going to be monumental when it hit.

She was so wrapped up in the sensations that she didn't feel him shifting behind her. When his fingers slid out of her she moaned and pressed down trying to capture them again. A swat to her behind had her gasping and going up on her toes in surprise. Before she could come down Ren stepped up behind her, pulling her hips back against him and driving into her hard.

"Oh god Sir," she gasped bracing her hands again and thrusting down against him. She cried out as he reached around and captured her right breast with his right hand squeezing and kneading hard and then rolling the nipple between his fingers. She screamed when his left hand rolled her clit hard and thrust into her again. She shattered as he rode her hard. The orgasm shaking her to the core.

When her head fell forward his hand fisted into her hair and pulled it back as he drove into her again and again. He pushed her through the peak as she spasmed and shook. His hand abandoned her breast to hold her chest and keep her from collapsing into the wall.

"You're right little one we both need this." His voice deep and silky whispered over her as he ground himself deep inside her. She yelped a little as he pulled out and lifted her. She lay panting in his arms as he moved to the bed. She groaned as he sat her down, positioning her on her hands and knees. She rested forward on her arms, head down, and eyes closed trying to recover as aftershocks tore through her. Her head shot up and her eyes bulged as she felt his breath on her.

"Oh god what are you doing Sir!" She gasped as she felt his tongue lap up her crease. Her mouth dropped open as his tongue slid through her drenched pussy and continued up pressing tight against the smooth skin until it swept over her puckered ring. Her breath left her in a whoosh as electric sparks shot up her spine. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine someone doing something like this to her. No matter how many times he did it she didn't think she'd ever get used to it.

Her left hand flew back to grab Ren's head. She was sure she was going to shove him away. How could he possibly be licking her ass like that! The first time she could chalk it up to surprise, but she'd known, or at least guessed where he was headed this time and still she hadn't stopped him. She should just push him away, and encourage him to move that tongue to her dripping slit.

It was so wrong and yet it felt so good. She wasn't sure she could handle the intimacy of that act after what they'd been through today. This wasn't hard and fast the way she'd expected him to take her once she made her desire clear. This didn't even feel like fucking it was too gentle and intimate. With a shuddering sigh she gathered her resolve to shove him away. He was stoking the fires, but it wasn't enough. She needed him to move things along before she lost her mind completely.

She threaded her fingers into his hair and she would swear by everything she held dear that she'd gone to push him away. Then his tongue touched her tight ring again, burrowing deep as he stiffened his tongue and drove it into her. Suddenly she was gripping him to her rather than pushing him away. Her voice failed her as a soundless strangled sob wrenched from her lips.

She writhed on his face as he slid his tongue in and out of her butt with long lingering strokes. Her mouth working, but only wordless gasps coming out. Finally a groan was torn from her as he sank his right thumb deep inside her needy pussy. She clenched around him and shivered, but when his left hand found her clit and flicked it she was done for.

"Ren!" his name a plea though if she was honest she didn't know what exactly she was pleading for anymore. Suddenly he pulled back and she didn't have the strength to hold his head to her though she groaned when his tongue and finer left her. She didn't have long to contemplate that loss though before he was behind her hard and ready. With a grunt he drove himself into her deep and fast.

"God yes, fuck me Sir. Uh..." She moaned as he slid himself back and forth through her tight sheath. She couldn't believe how easily and quickly he could make her cum, especially when he took her like this. Wild, reckless, knowing she could take what he had to give her and trusting her to enjoy it as much as he enjoyed giving it. She shivered and squeezed herself around him trying to heighten his pleasure the way he heightened hers.

"Mmmmmm getting involved are we," he growled in her ear as he wrapped her hair in his hand again pulling her head back as he rode her. Pausing he leaned forward. "Fuck yourself on me," he whispered darkly. "Fuck yourself and rub your clit until you explode around me again." She shuddered, but did what he asked. Driving back onto him and fucking herself as she lowered her face to the ground and stretching a hand back to softly rub her clit.

"God what are you doing to me," she moaned as she rocked back and forth, impaling herself as hard as she could muster. She hissed when his hand came down on one of her cheeks but she kept rocking as she felt his thumb still slick with her juices slide down the cleft of her ass. She knew what was coming, but she still moaned when she felt him poise his thumb over her little hole. She felt every ridge of her tight ring as he rimmed it with his thumb while she fucked herself on him. She held her breath at first, but Ren didn't force his thumb into her at all.

He let it ride back and forth with her rubbing in small circles and massaging the muscle but never seeking to sink his thumb any deeper. She knew it was only a matter of time before that changed. She couldn't tell if she was more nervous or excited over the prospect, but still she fucked back into him. Stroke after stroke, driving herself higher and higher as she sunk herself onto his shaft. The orgasm that was building in her scared her with its intensity and for a second her hips slowed.

"Don't stop!" The growl hash and low in her ear spurred her on and she flicked her clit a little more firmly writhing as she impaled herself.

"Fuck Sir I'm so close," she moaned as she shoved back hard into him. She heard him chuckle as she rocked against him. She had almost forgotten about the thumb worrying away at her little ass when she suddenly rocked back and felt him still his thumb resisting her movement. For a second she paused mid stroke as she realized that to keep fucking herself she was going to have to shove his thumb up her own butt. The pause was only a second, and yet in that time he released her hair and stroked her shoulder. She exhaled as she made the choice and sank back onto him, groaning as she felt herself stretch around his thumb as he filled her in both holes.

"Good girl," he murmured in her ear stroking his free hand over her back and leaning down to kiss her shoulder as she rocked back and forth skewering herself over and over. When he finally pulled his thumb from her she gasped. She wasn't sure how long she'd been fucking herself on his cock and finger, but the concentration required to keep herself open and relaxed had kept her orgasm close but hadn't let her go over that edge.

She knew what was coming, but still she caught her breath and nearly panicked when she felt him still her hips. He pulled out slowly and she focused on breathing as she felt him shift. His cock nestling against her sphincter, pressing open the tight ring as he applied a slight pressure.

"Breath little one," he murmured in her ear as he eased forward. "Keep playing with yourself as we do this together." She moaned and stroked herself again, nodding her head because words escaped her at the moment. She felt the burn as he slowly slid deeper, but to her surprise it didn't seem to be holding back her orgasm. There was a mild pain and a sense of stretching as he drove deeper slowly, but there was also pleasure there.

She expected a slow stop and start approach, but Ren just kept a steady pressure, and she found after a few minutes that it was slower than she wanted it to be. With a groan she rocked back into him, shivering as he sank to the hilt inside her ass. Ren moaned as well as she rippled around him. She smiled as she felt herself adjusting to the depth and breadth of penetration. She'd been fucked by Ren before, but this was different, more intimate and yet dirtier and more volatile at the same time.

"Oh god Ren," she whispered hotly as she shivered. She needed more. She needed him to move, and apparently he needed it too. His first stroke was slow, and she groaned as she felt the friction on the walls of her rectum. His strokes, slow at first, soon sped up as did her hand on her clit. She was beyond words as he worked her ass over until they were fucking almost as hard and fast as they did earlier.

She knew what it had felt like when he had his thumb in her ass as he fucked her pussy until she was all but screaming, and she was curious now. With a moan she sank her fingers into her dripping pussy as his cock ravaged her ass. She shuddered and her mouth opened into a shocked O as she felt herself clamp and pulse around her fingers. She matched his strokes and let her other hand drift back to stroke her clit hard and fast.

"Ren!" the scream tore from her lips as she shattered and came on his cock. She felt him thrust hard once more and then warmth flooded into her ass as she felt him groan and grind himself deeper into her. A second scream tore from her as she strummed her clit again colors dancing before her eyes and she heaved and shuddered before she collapsed from under him. His cock popped wetly from her ass and she closed her eyes shuddering as the orgasm continued to rampage through her.