Dark Arrow Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkTerra
DarkTerra
102 Followers

"Do it," she murmured softly against his chest. He shifted not quite sure what she'd said or if he'd heard it right.

"Hmm?" She stired almost rubbing herself against his chest like she wanted closer to the vibration and his heat. Slowly she raised her head and looked him in the eye.

"Do it. Take my ass," she said softly as she stared at him. He swallowed hard as he stared back.

"Are you sure," he murmured softly, nuzzling her face and kissing her nose. "You're pretty worn out. In fact you look just about done in right now." She smiled and kissed him gently levering herself up and moaning as it stired his still rock hard cock inside her. Her eyes crossed for a moment before she focused on him again.

"Yes I'm sure. I may very well pass out completely if you make me cum again but I want it. I want to feel you deep in every part of me." She slowly crawled down his body stopping to take him in her mouth for a second sucking him deep and hard a few times before spreading her towel out and kneeling on it with her ass facing him. Her hips waving an invitation as she lowered her chest to the ground and looked back at him.

"Do it. Take me, I want it Ren, don't make me wait." She moaned. He nodded slightly and she shivered in anticipation as he rolled over and rose to his knees behind her. She felt his hands grip her hips and she sighed as he kneaded her flesh in his strong hands. They needed this. Wanted this. She wanted everything he had, and to give him everything she had. She groaned in pleasure and frustration as she felt his breath on her and his tongue lap against her crinkled star.

The pleasure washed over her and she loved it, but it wasn't him. She wanted him hard and thrusting deep into her. Claiming every part of her for his own. She heard him chuckle behind her as he dipped his fingers into her causing another moan to escape her lips. He picked that moment, as his fingers sought out her juices and the remnants of the cum he'd coated her walls with, to slide his tongue completely into her ass. She was lost to the sensation and could only groan her pleasure as she rode his face.

She gasped and gripped the towel nearly mewling in pleasure when he slid those same fingers now coated in their combined juices into her ass switching places and bending to lap at her pussy and clit as he drove them deep into her. For a moment she feared he'd make her cum again like this and that she'd pass out and not get to feel him deep in her ass. She swore to herself she'd wake up later and pull him from slumber to finish the job. She wanted this more than she could express and she wasn't going to take no for an answer tonight.

Just as she was making that final climb to another shattering orgasm he stopped. Fingers stilled in her ass and his tongue left her dripping slit. She felt him straighten up and moaned in anticipation, only to gasp when instead of replacing his fingers he sank himself deep into her pussy with a single sure stroke. Her orgasm rocketed ahead again as his fingers and cock speared her over and over. She was trembling on the very edge of orgasm when he suddenly pulled out of both her holes.

She felt him spread her cheeks and braced herself to provide resistance so he could shove himself inside her butt finally.

As the head passed through her sphincter her legs began to shake and she fought not to collapse as the orgasm he'd been teasing her with ripped through her. Moaning incoherently she lost the fight and collapsed.

She felt him nearly pulled from her ass, the pressure against her inner sphincter enough to set off another small quake of pleasure, but then he followed her down. Suspending his weight on his hands as he sank as deep into her ass as possible.

She cried out as she came again, shattering and barely conscious as he thrust into her deep and hard for a minute before pulling her to the side and using one of his legs to elevate one of hers, spreading her open so his hand could reach her clit.

"Yes," she moaned almost incoherent with pleasure. "Take all of me. Take everything I have. Claim it all, ever hole, and every piece of me." Ren nearly froze when she uttered those words. The plea so blatant but so unattainable. She was giving him everything, and begging him to take it all and give back in equal measure.

He knew then that she could feel that he was holding back. He longed to give her what she craved but it simply wasn't possible, so he gave her the only thing left. He let his desire for her bleed out from the last of his control. Let her feel how much he wanted to answer the call she'd given with her words and her body. This he could give her, but he knew it wouldn't be enough, and the end was fast approaching.

She twitched and jerked against him as he sawed in and out of her ass and stroked her clit. Each orgasm bottomed out just enough for her to catch a shaky breath before she was coming again. It was the most mind numbing, exhilarating rollercoaster ride she could imagine. Finally she went completely limp.

Rolling her gently back to her stomach she felt him stroke four more times deep within her before she felt the blossom of warmth bathe her from the inside and he moaned out hoarsely. Falling to his side he pulled her to him before slowly gathering the strength to rise.

Scooping her into his arms towel and all he trudged unsteadily to the cabin and laid her in bed. Removing the towel from under her gently before curling up beside her and pulling her tight against him.

"Everything I can, Erillia I give you," he murmured in her ear as they drifted off to sleep. His mind clouded with regret and pain, but also with determination to give her everything he could to soften the blow he would eventually deal her.

The next few days were a blur for Erillia. They trained, ate, teased, and laughed in a manner that was almost more free and easy that they had experience before, and that was saying something. They fucked and held each other close sharing incredible intimacy, caring, and tenderness. She lost count of the times her cries had echoed through the woods.

She couldn't begin to count the ways and times Ren had taken her or she had demanded to be taken. She'd swallowed enough of his cum that she was shocked to find her appetite was still there. He drunk enough of her juices she'd have sworn he should start growing a hump like a camel to store all of it. They'd kissed until she thought she should die from lack of air. Yet still there was something in all this that was missing.

She begged him repeatedly with her body and soul to give her everything just as she offered everything up. Time and again he swamped her with pleasure and acceptance, love and caring, and yet there was always that final wall.

For five days this continued. She'd become proficient with the various maps. Ren had taught her a lot about the various cultures and customs in other parts of the empire. She'd learned the basics of camouflage and how to build a disguise that would blend in with others though she was somewhat adapt at doing so already. He'd pushed her to find that killing place in her time and time again until she could switch on and off almost as effortlessly as he could. It wasn't comfortable, and she never gained a feeling of acceptance for that aspect of herself but she could harness it with ease now.

They spent hours upon hours discussing tactics, planning, weaponry, and explosives. Various methods to use when employing certain things. The potential for chemical warfare though chemical agents were highly frowned upon and almost unheard of if the planet you were on was newly colonized enough he'd stressed that the Advocacy could use them and claim it was some unforeseen environmental hazard and that it was a tragedy.

Still a part of him was held aloof, and she felt that more and more with each passing day. Finally on the fifth night Ren had glanced off blankly into the sky for a few minutes. She'd followed his gaze but had seen nothing but the stars. An uneasy feeling settled over her as she watch him though. Finally he'd snapped out of it and smiled at her.

"We need to make that run to town tomorrow, I can't explain why but I get a feeling we're going to need the supplies and soon." She'd nodded her head. There had been about two hours left of daylight at the time but he'd stood and pulled her to him. She went willingly to bed with him as he steared them there.

That night for the first time she outlasted him as he made her cum until she lost count and painted her insides with three separate loads. She felt it to her core from the moment he touched her. This hadn't been about lust or love. This wasn't about wanting to be with her. This time had been Ren saying good bye.

For the first time since she recovered from her rape Erillia cried herself to sleep, draped over the man she'd come to love and clinging to him for life and sanity.

********

Twenty Four Hours Later

********

It wasn't like this buyer to be late.

Jonathan 'Rattler' McNeal wiped sweat from his hands as he fidgeted at the counter. Seemed that today was a day for firsts, because he'd never been this nervous in his life either. He'd had this buyer purchase a few items here and there before, but it had been third party.

Someone would come in scared out of their mind clutching the money for the item and instructions on where to deliver it and scamper out as quickly as they could as if the devil himself was after them. He'd never heard the buyer's voice, never saw his face, hell he knew nothing about this person other than the money they paid was good. That being said when this person bought something they always knew the price ahead of time, knew that he had it in stock, and was always on time to retrieve their package.

He'd laughed the first time when the buyer's instructions had insisted that the package be dropped at a fairly crowded area of the outskirts and that his delivery man wait five minutes and then retrieve the package if it hadn't been claimed. He'd been only too happy to comply because most of the things this buyer purchased went boom in a big way, but he'd been convinced this was some small time player who would get offed on their first job.

He would have bet a great deal that no one would be able to retrieve the package in that area without being spotted which was why he'd gone to the drop himself to see who came for the package. He'd been convinced it would be some kid sent by one of the bigger players who thought he was getting his big break when he was really just being used as a pawn.

To his shock when the five minutes were up and he went to retrieve the package he'd found it gone.

If he'd been your average black market dealer he'd have chalked it up simply missing something, but he wasn't average. He'd served in the military as a scout before retiring and setting up shop on Terra. He knew the players in town and what they were capable of, and if you'd asked him five minutes before then he would have sworn that no one on this rock could have slipped past him with his past and knowledge.

Running the time back he realized that just after the package had been placed there had been a small knot of people who moved past the spot where he'd left the package. Whoever the buyer was they had retrieved the package so quickly and smoothly that they hadn't broken pace with the group or drawn any attention from him or the people in the street. He'd known then and there a new player had arrived on the scene and whoever they were they were a cut above the others here.

Someone who was a good client, but who might be able to expose him, or, and this was even more unsettling, be able to find out about his arrangement.

When he'd answered the com call this morning though he'd immediately known three things. First and foremost he'd realized with a start exactly who his client was and that knowledge made him shiver.

Secondly he'd realized that there was more going on with the power plays happening the last few weeks than he'd realized and that some of the people he worked with had a lot more at stake here than they were willing to let on.

Lastly he'd realized just who the new secondary target they had asked their agents to look for was, and as it turned out he was looking forward to seeing this play out.

The hair rose on the back of his neck and he spun towards the back of the shop to see a figure materialize out of the door of the stock room. That room had full security systems and video monitoring, but somehow someone got past all that. He'd heard people talk about their blood running cold, but until that moment he'd never understood what they were talking about.

"What do you want," he asked quietly stepping back as the figure silently advanced on him. His hand scrambled for the stock of the shotgun he always kept close to the counter for just such an occasion. He'd had more than one person try and surprise him or rob him, and more than one person had been hauled out of his store in a body bag as a result. Those who lived in Terra thought he had ice running through his veins since he'd never been phased by any of the attempts.

His hand brushed against the stock, but before he could react to that the figure burst into action.

Objectively it was absolutely beautiful. Whoever was in his store was like poetry in motion as they sprang forward and body checked him away from the shotgun. He grunted with the force of the impact, but reacted on instinct and pulled the pistol he'd tucked into the waist band of his pants. Before he could even thumb the safety off however the figure flowed forward again and he found himself pinned to the floor with a knife dug into his throat hard enough to draw a small trickle of blood.

"Don't you fucking move," The voice, soft and dark, whispered over him and made him shudder. He'd faced death a hundred times and never flinched. He'd laughed in the face of people who'd tried to steal from him. There was something different with this situation though and it completely unnerved him. At first he couldn't place it, and then with a start he realized what it was that got to him about this person.

He'd faced down more than one person who had been prepared to shed blood to get what they wanted. This intruder though was different, because from the moment they spoke he was convinced that not only would they kill him if he gave them a reason, but they would enjoy doing it too.

There was a rage that rolled off this person with such a palpable pulse that it seemed the very air was heavy with the emotion. He sucked in a breath and steadied his nerves as much as he could as he met the cold fire burning in his attackers eyes with a look filled with as much of his disdain and ire as he could manage. He'd guessed at who this person was, but while he'd been partially right he'd never guessed just how closely linked he was to this.

"Well. I knew you were alive Erillia, but I never guessed you were the new player. I suppose that means you were responsible for those deaths after all. You know my cousin was one of those seven men you killed. I'll grant you that husband of yours was a fucking prick and probably deserved anything he got, but some of those guys were good men. Give me one good reason why I should help you this time. Besides, I know what you're caught up in. The entire underground is buzzing about it, so I know what you're up to. If you think you can go up against the Advocacy you're pretty damn crazy, but if you think for a second you can do it without the kind of merchandise I trade in you are straight mental kid."

There was a moment of silence, and for a second he thought he'd pushed too far as the knife dug a little harder into his throat and blood trickled freely from the wound it opened. Finally there was a huff from his intruder and he felt a sharp pain in his wrist as she twisted it in a peculiar way and stripped the pistol from it. She stepped back and threw off her hood to stand glaring at him.

"Your cousin was a rapist at best, though I doubt that was the extent of his crimes. I did the world a favor ridding it of him, but you know that already. You didn't shed any tears of his passing, and you had a pretty good idea I was involved this entire time. Like you said, you knew I was alive," she said darkly.

"I knew you were alive," he said, gingerly touching the nick she'd made in his neck and glaring at her. "That doesn't mean I know for sure it was you. I figured you were involved somehow, but you were always such a wilting flower I didn't think you were capable of that level of violence and brutality. I figured you'd been taken in by someone dangerous. Someone with the skill and attitude to do the kind of jobs that kept popping up with your signature on them."

"So you figured I jumped from one violent man to another?"

"Why not," he growled, glaring at her. "Your mother was a fucking whore. Why wouldn't you be one too?" For a second the anger that flashed across her face made him flinch. He'd hopped to provoke her into making a mistake so he could try and overpower her, but other than that brief flicker he might as well have been discussing the weather.

"That just cost you 10% on the sale Rattler, and don't get any ideas. Trying to provoke me is a bad idea. I was your equal when I started killing, and I've only gotten better since then. I've been trained by people that make you look like a choir boy." He rolled his eyes at that and started to scoff when he heard her chuckle darkly.

"Don't think I know about you?" She said smiling darkly as she recited the information she'd compiled for just such a moment.

"Jonathan McNeal born on earth to a wealthy family. Enlisted despite the objections of your parents who disowned you and stripped you out of the family businesses and fortune. A shame too because McNeal industries retooled itself about 5 years after you joined and is now producing the best cargo runners out there. Family fortune has, what is it tripled or was it quadrupled, since then. Went army and showed aptitude with infiltration and scouting. Was assigned to the 33rd Infantry 2nd ranger battalion. Served five tours with distinction and was wounded twice."

"Received commendation for bravery," she paused and arched an eyebrow at him before continuing. "When cut off from communications you discovered an enemy entrenchment with missiles set to launch on the forward base your unit was operating out of. You turned the missiles on the enemy encampment rather than just demoing them. That action earned you your nickname since the missiles were sidewinder 375s with particle warheads. You action allowed the government to turn the opinion of the public against those rebels since those missiles vaporized the town they were basing out of and it looked as if they'd tuned on the populace."

"Ok," he chuckled dryly. "You looked up my record and did your homework. I've got news for you honey that's all public record though I'll give you props for working out why I was cut from the family will, but if you're expecting to impress me you've got a long way to... go..." He trailed off as he saw the smirk on her face.

"Fair enough," she said dismissively, "but I wasn't done yet. Retired honorably 12 years ago and relocated to Terra. You'd been so adamant on being a career man, and then poof, you were retired almost overnight. Scuttlebutt was that you'd been fucking the CO's wife, but we both know that wasn't true now don't we," her smile widened as she saw the first flicker of true nervousness flash across his face.

"We both know that what happened was that the Advocacy approached you. You retired to come spy on my parents for them and you've been here ever since.

You set up as a weapons merchant giving you access to the underbelly of the city, but your reputation is such that, despite everyone knowing what you do, you can show up at the various social events and no one bats an eye."

DarkTerra
DarkTerra
102 Followers