All Comments on 'Dark Arrow Ch. 08'

by DarkTerra

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ncpetencpeteover 7 years ago
Great chapter

Thanks for sharing it. Looking forward to the next.

FrenchFriesFrenchFriesover 7 years ago
Great work

I just found this story and spent the past day reading it through. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exceptional story

I've really enjoyed this, but if it's going to be months between chapters a summary of the previous chapters at the start of each new chapter would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Most riveting story

Most riveting story I've read this year. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Much enjoyed!

Very much enjoying your story. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter. If it is going to be several weeks or months for the next chapter, please post a quick comment in your profile to let us all know. Thanks!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn there are only 5 stars. Next chapter please ... NOW

Don't let us dangle, please finish this, I need to know if they make it

BuckeyeAtHeartBuckeyeAtHeartabout 7 years ago
End?

Was that the end? Hoping you continue this story.

You're an excellent writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg moar

Just found and read this. Dying to know where it goes next. Please more soon!

Tall_kTall_kover 6 years ago
Wow!

I am stunned! What a spectacular story! There are a lot of stories here that are either poor excuses to string together a bunch of stroke scenes or that get bogged down in techno-jargon (military and/or sci-fi). After the escape over the wall, I thought this tale was going to devolve into a boatload of D/S scenes and fizzle out. I almost stopped reading as that's not my bag. I'm REALLY glad I didn't! You have managed a _fantastic_ balance of character development, sex, plot and action. KUDOS!! I've put you on my favorites list and I look forward to reading anything else you choose to write.

Thank you for sharing this great tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

thank you for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Truly an amazing story and I hope to see more of it. This chapter's cliffhanger has hit me squarely in the face and brought me to the edge of my seat as I eagerly wait for the next. Good job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous