All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 03'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

As always your writing is wonderful. I look forward to each new chapter, thanks.

lesublesubover 8 years ago
Thank You

It's stories like yours that make me happy I am retired and spend a morning indulging myself with your literary talents.

Les

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
just saw it

have not started to read it yet.

getting ready to now. got snacks and coffee ready.

was starting to have withdrawl symptoms again.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Oops,

Junior Zabo has the same sense of humor like Senior .

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
ok i read it.

It is up to your normal, high standards.

The only thing that I could find wrong is that it will be approx. 3 more weeks till the next read.

Ya done good again.

TOM.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 8 years ago
what happened to (-;

what happened to kathy and andy on page 5 ? ill await another 3 whole weeks to find out , really look forward to any of your fabulous writing, Alun

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
Damnnnnnn

This was a damn good chapter

Waiting for the next one

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Excellent.

Excellent. Not perfect mind you, but excellent none the less. I still have some minor issues with a very few inconsequential nitpicky things, like the food on the ship. There are just too many options for delicious food that is dehydrated or freeze dried to have them eating dreck. Then too, coffee and tea are just too much a part of life for anyone to do without when there is no need to. Instant coffee and tea does not take up that much room and the psychological benefits of having them available far outweigh any storage space constraints. These are truly nitpicky crap that have nothing to do with how entertaining the story is. I know it's just my personal opinion and biases coming into play, but the level of both verbal and physical abuse and threats between those characters in supposedly loving relationships disturbs me. Not enough to make me stop reading, but enough to make me wonder how so many obviously disturbed individuals managed to avoid going to either prison or a mental health facility, much less manage to get married or hold jobs.

None of that keeps this from being an epic space opera on a grand scale. Filled with everything from adventure to romance, including an interesting take on theology, this is just too good to miss. If anyone else reads the comments first to see if they want to invest the time to read the story, rest assured that this author's work is well worth every second spent enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
juist getting interesting

well another mob taken care of. now Id the fake boeing guys from the tapepictures and get to the big bad guys. we never did take care of the st louis guys who went after patty long ago so may be connected. wonder if guy hired to look after boys iw gonna be a baddy. callie as you have renamed the master computers should be reprogramed t always protect the ship regardless of who has ability to program her in case someone goes nuts or is drugged, luck 1 or 2/. jolly good show, wonderful work

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
the violence i don't mind it

I remembered back to the old Matt Helm books where he did not take prisoners, he killed them after he got what he needed. His thoughts, they could not come after him then.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 8 years ago
Hey PD10...

I hope you are faring and feeling well now, since your treatment days seem to be behind you. Good work, as always, except that for the 2nd time I managed to miss the story on the day it was posted - I'm still not used to the new title, I guess. :-)

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 8 years ago
Another excellent series start.

Hope to see more real soon. Your recent medical issues have not lessened your imagination any that is for certain.

Hope you are staying healthy...

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
checking daily.

need my next fix of the family

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago

Any update on the next ch ????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES