All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 11'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ms904191ms904191about 8 years ago

Damn this was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Please keep the story coming. I love reading your works. Amazing really amazing.

cliuincliuinabout 8 years ago
Thank you,

for another outstanding chapter!

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 8 years ago
Totally awesome, as usual!

...but even more than that, I sincerely hope that you are still buying green bananas!

:-)

tomscardstomscardsabout 8 years ago
WAS STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT YOU.

Glad you are still on the top side of dirt. Been checking back 2 times a day. Awaiting a story i love, but still more concerned with the stories writer.

Take care of yourself as best you can. We are here for you if you need. We are truely your faithful followers.

You tied up some lose ends and opened up "others" on the planet. This is going to be so much fun.

Giving you 5 STARS does not seem anywhere close to what it deserves.

Thanks again for this one.

Tom

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 8 years ago

Very exciting chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Five Stars is not enough

Your work is so good that 5 STARS just is not enough to express how much fun it is reading your work. They need to up the rating system just for your work.

DMaster_14DMaster_14about 8 years ago
Glad to see you still at it

Great chapter as always. Hang tough and keep your chin up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why did you have to get sick

to get over the female supremacy hang up you had in your earlier works? Bright blessings in your struggle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you for this excellent chapter!!!

After 11 chapters I'm running out of superlatives, and can only write that I wholeheartedly agree with all previous comments.

Please keep your spirit high, even though the body falters.

As always you and your loved ones are in my prayers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

That is really all I can say. THANK YOU! That you are taking the time to work so hard to finish this story means a lot to me and to many others I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You

I look forward to each chapter and when they come out I bury myself in reading them. It is the highlight of my month! It is like a great novel ,movie,or T.V. Show I get totally engrossed and hate when they come to a close. Your description of the people and their actions are fantastic!! Good Luck and thank you!👍

ThitabeThitabeabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I started by reading Fun With Dycke and Jane, went to There Must be a Mistake and then on to this story line. I have been enjoying these stories for over a year and find them very enjoyable to read. I know you have been having some serious medical issues of late and I admire your commitment to finish this story. I hope you are doing better and are able to have a full recovery. I look forward to reading every chapter that you write.

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutabout 8 years ago
Amazing chapter

As always an outstanding job. The only thing I am a little disappointed in is the terminology you used when Joe and Laura were talking. No self respecting former Soldier would ever refer to a magazine of ammunition as a clip. A clip is what the ammunition comes on in orde to make transport easier. A magazine is what the ammunition is loaded into to be shot from the weapon. Secondly, semi-auto only shoots one round not three rounds. Lastly, at Thermopylae, the Greeks had closer to 2000 troops. The Spartan contingent was only 300. Sorry for the rant. Once again, I absolutely love this story.

On another note, continue to take care of yourself. All of your fans are rooting for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Chapter!

The chapter was excellent as usual. Sorry to hear you have been having a bad time. Take care of yourself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for taking time from your struggle to live to continue this work.

My thoughts and prayers for you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the ongoing joy your stories have provided us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you and wish you improved health

I enjoyed reading all your stories many times rated all * * * * * 's. Hope you have a full recovery and improved health that you can enjoy the rest of your life.

SN88SN88about 8 years ago
WOW

Wow this was an intense chapter keep them coming.

Will be waiting for the next one

I hope that you get better. So you can enjoy life some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Bob,your in a lot of people's prayers, your story's are very interesting and captivating to read . Praying for your recovery

billsmith7137billsmith7137about 8 years ago
Out thoughts and prayers

We enjoy your stories ---- BUT--- Your health always comes first

bill

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 8 years ago

As another said your health comes first.

I have followed this series from the very and it has been one heck of a ride. I am honoured to have been allowed tag along. How to see the next chapter soon.

Prayers for you health to improve.

Dave.

tomscardstomscardsabout 8 years ago
GETTING WORRIED AGAIN.

WHEN IT GETS THIS LONG WITHOUT A WORD, I GET WORRIED. SORRY CAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE LOTS WORSE THAN A STORY THAT YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT, BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW WE DO CARE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HI BOB! MISSING YOUR GREAT STORY!!!!! PLEASE GIVE US A REPLY??????

CAN'T Wait For Chapter12!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hope everything is ok

I have followed you since I caught having fun with Dycke and Payne chapter 6.. You have not failed us yet and we are all behind you with support as you continue this journey. Hope to hear you are in great health and chapter 12 is done soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thoughts

take care be well enjoy life as much as possiblelove your works hope a book comes out would read it often please enjoy life as much as you can hope for more stories

paps

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bloody good

apology not accepted.

how you can keep the momentum up is quite something

thankyou.

back to reading. . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES