All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 15.5'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

So glad everything is working out. I would truly miss your writing

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 7 years ago
I know this is your experience

But, I gave you a 5 Star rating, just because I am glad that I will be able to read your stories for a good long time.

cliuincliuinover 7 years ago
Good news,

we will have the pleasure to read your stories here on Lit.

AdonielAdonielover 7 years ago
Excellent

That is excellent news for you and your family.

Selfishly it is also excellent news for all of us on Lit

Take time, celebrate your victory and enjoy your family. Your audience is captive and will wait ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good News

It doesn't get better going in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
isnt that something

very glad you made it through. kinda sorry about you not beliving though as you sure should recoginize a blessing. one comment as we have different beliefs. If you are right I have lost nothing, if I am right you have lost everything. glad you are looking forward to seeing you wife again, I am too, had mine 56 years. guess that in which you do not believe has stuff for both of us to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry for your loss.

I am sorry for the loss of your wife. Losing a loved one a mate at that is very very hard. However on the bright side let us rejoice in your remission. I know I did in my mothers years ago when she was 60 and made till over 90 how much we are not sure since she was born in the old country hell we were never even Shure of her birthday. So to you I say keep on keep in on. I look forward to more of your writings.

THE RET AIR FORCE MSGT

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all my readers.

I want to thank you for your wonderful, and inciteful comments. I am still in recovery mode, and to use and old expression, "have not put pen to paper." Chapter 16 is trapped somewhere in my head, and refuses to come out. As soon as I am able to become a master of it, I will write it down and give it to you.

Please be patient with me, I always want to do my best work for you, and do not want to give you anything less. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Congrats!

Glad to hear and all the best. Looking forward to the next story. All the best.

Your Singaporean fan in China.

squid1964squid1964over 7 years ago
Congrats

Happy to read you are doing well. I have read all your stories and love your wit and humour. Look forward to the rest of your very entertaining stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great News

You have won a hard fought battle. Take some time to rejoice and get used to the idea that you once again have a future. We'll be here whenever you get back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
congrats glad to hear the good news sorry about your wife

have read every chapter in all your series at least 2 times most 5 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

Nice even personal stories are amazing

Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOOHOO!!

Congratulations! #kickcancerintheass. Glad to hear your fantastic news! I was a but terrified to ready this quasi chapter. Didn't want bad news. Good to hear your going to be around for a while.

DJ

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Thank you for this brief view into your personal life

I am so glad you are doing well! Of course this is entirely for selfish reasons. There isn't a story from you I haven't read and there isn't an author here on literotica that I look more forward to getting the next installment from.

Take it easy, get better. I'd rather wait a little longer (as hard as that is) and have you write many more chapters and stories than have you working yourself to death on our behalf.

You are a fixture here on literotica and I'd rather keep you around than have to build a statue to you.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 7 years ago
Great news....

Glad to hear you are back and healthy, well as healthy as a 70 plus year old can be. Looking forward to the next chapter when you get over the stresses of your "vacation".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!!!!!!!!

Thank you for staying with us a while longer.

Please keep your spirit high and the body will follow.

As for the rest... Adoniel wrote exactly what I feel.

You are, and will remain, in my prayers.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Whoa there PD_10 fans....

make that "Dr. Bob" ...if only to show proper respect. :-)

I am most pleased to hear that you seem to have beaten the big C. I'm an 11-year survivor too (Renal Cell Carcinoma, caught unusually early in my case - only cost me 1/3rd of a kidney and some scars). Were the hand/coordination symptoms you were reporting previously due to the treatment regimen, or something else?

In any case, I'm very happy to hear of your progress, but am curious about the cancelling/suspension of the study group you were part of. What phase was the study in? It certainly seems that they were doing _something_ right, even if something else was bad wrong.

Hope you're feeling much better, if not already, then soon.

- GrandPaM

tomscardstomscardsover 7 years ago
SO GLAD YOU ARE WITH US FOR A LONGER TIME

YES, 5 STARS

YES, YOUR STILL BEING HERE.

I STARTED TO READ AGAIN ALL YOUR STORIES AFTER YOUR LAST POSTING. STARTED WITH FIRST ONES AND AM UP THROUGH #30 OF THERE MUST BE SOME MISTAKE. FOURTH TIME THROUGH THEM AND STILL PICKING UP THINGS I MISSED.

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. I AM A TWO YEAR SURVIOUR OF PROSTATE CANCER.

TOM W.

GriffinCri7GriffinCri7over 7 years ago
Congratulations!

May you see many more days of happiness in this world. And may time set your heart to dancing.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Dr. Bob ...athiest?

" but unfortunately, I'm not going to see my wife of 42 years, for many years to come."

(throws a yellow knotted cloth to the turf )

Penalty! Allusions to an afterlife involving a passed spouse are in fundamental conflict with the tenants of atheism...are they not? (sly grin)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are in many prayers and thoughts bob...

Hope your are doing as well as your cander! Just to give you aome more encouragement, you should write a story about the recessive gene lol would be something to really open up the mind :)

SerendeSerendeover 7 years ago
Amazing news

Fantastic to hear. You seem like an amazing guy. From this interlude I wish I could of seen you when you practiced (which for me to willing get my head seem to is shocking for those that know me). I look forward to future chapters

crevecoeurranchcrevecoeurranchover 7 years ago
Thank God, or whoever..

Here thanking who or what killed all the cancer...

tomscardstomscardsover 7 years ago
JUST FINISHED READ ALL OF THESE AGAIN

Now I will have to be patient and await the next chapter.

Get stronger and again congrats on your outcome.

Tom

peachiipeachiiover 7 years ago
Thankfullness

I just wanted to express my gratitude to you for the stories you have shared. I have really enjoyed them all and cannot wait for the next chapter. I hope you are well and enjoying life and really hope this chapter was an indication of your recovery and well-being, as a person with a severe nerve disorder I can understand the toll it takes mentally dealing with illness daily.

StevenD7x4StevenD7x4over 7 years ago
Outstanding News!!

Have waited with baited breath to hear how you were doing and the wait was worth it!

Congratulations!! and Well Done to all the medical people that worked to get you to your new lease on life. While it is sad that some of your test mates weren't as successful as you were and that the test has been suspended, their goal to increase the success rate for future patients is understandable. Here's hoping they find the answer(s) soon and can re-start the program, with many more success stories to follow.

Having just gotten out of a trying 6 day hospital surgical event myself, and I'm only 67, I can heartily attest that it isn't as easy to bounce back as I once did. Take your time and enjoy your recovery period. For once you get back to `your ol' self', I am sure you'll want to start writing with a vengeance!

And I, among many others, are looking forward to all the interesting things you will enlighten us with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great news

glad u are ok cant wait to see what twists u come up with in dark as daylight i have always loved SF especially with an erotic twist ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TIMES UP

ANOTHER STORY PLEASE PLEASE2f19

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I too am 72 years old

...I hope that I too will live to see the end of this story, but if not then.................what will it matter. I will be 73 in late December and have more wrong with me than right, CHF will probably be it. I've really enjoyed your storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you so much

Bob G.

Your story craft is so delightful I have read and re-read all of your posted stories as I have also read of your health challenges. I am so happy for you and your family due to the news of your remission and overall good health. Based upon your skill as a author and the neurological complications which you have been suffering, the narrative of your news about your remission was joyous and captivating to read. I only pray that it was not your last gift to us, a "Bob Newhart" ending.

The best of everything to you sir.

Your fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a true literary genious !

I am 84 yrs. old, and am anxiously waiting for the rest of this wonderful story!

oldbob

DwolfDragonDwolfDragonover 7 years ago
Still looking forward to more of your genius

Still cant wait to see more work from you, so glad you are healthy

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
We have missed you too!

I can only say that your stories have helped me through some painfully life changing periods over a few years. Now with your health looking good and a long life in front of you, I will look forward again to reading more of your fantastic stories. You have created an on-line world with down to earth people, who I think all of your readers look at the family as friends or someone known to them. Your health issues have had us all wishing that you get the results you have. For that we can thank whatever God we have faith in and now want to see your posts more often. Have a holiday and if its a really good one you will have no memory of it. You take care and we await your next post.

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

glad to read you recovered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES